over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen/Synthetine first injections

N

newbadgenes

I didnt want to hi jack the othe post so i started a new one on my experience with Syntheselen/Synthetine.

A little background since im kind of new here. 43 now and been using AAS since early 20's and been using GH since about the age of 32. Done every kind of cycle known because we were all green at one point. Same with GH, so I think I have some experience under the belt.
Been up to 235 lean but now walk around at about 215 about 10% usually. Look bigger then i am but isnt that what we all want lol. Its more of a health thing because genetics has given me my dads and grandmas high blood pressure since the age of 26. Im was on 3 meds and now down to one but since i dropped to 215 im holding good on no BP meds and heart rate is decent. Had my share of injuries too.

Im now off GH for the first time for about 6 weeks and using cjc no dac/imparolin. Also trying the usa LR3 and some mgf peg soon and run for about 4 weeks or so. Looking forward to summer and trying some black tops. Also off all AAS except my HRT of 125mg's a week. Been on that since the age of 30.

Anyway my post is on my Syntheselen/Synthetine so far since some are asking how the injections go. I only did my little profile so you know im not new to injections. Try doing 1000mg of primo a week with 100mg per ml primo lol along with other AAS

Got the Syntheselen/Synthetine in Friday. Right away opened it up and decided to start. Im not doing mine with the high carbs because i put a little fat on over the holidays and had some stressful times recently.

I did 3cc's of each in each glute with no problem. Took off and went to the gym. There is no noticeable pain or anything.

Saturday decided to try another spot. Ive done kynoselen back in the day and know how much i can handle in one shot. Did 3cc's in each bi with no problem. Used a 30gauge 1/2 needle and slid right in. Workout was pretty decent but started to sweat pretty early. Most of the day had this sense of well being , might just be in my head lol. No pain in the bi's just can feel I took a shot there. I did bi's and tris at the gym after the shots.

Got up this morning and hit 5cc's in each quad. No problem at all. Not sure if im traing today since its sunday.

Last edited:
later in the day sunday. Can feel it a little bit in the quads but nothing too bad. Went out to brunch and ate a cheat meal, strange because im more vacular today then Ive been. not sure if it has to do with anything different

Do you have to do im? Thought i read that you can do sub q. I have 30g 1/2cc pin....what are you using? I may have to go with actual pins and larger3cc or 5cca plunger or what would you consider.

ive read you can do the synthetine SQ or IM but the synethenen has to be IM.

Today before i went to the gym i wanted to see so i hit 2cc's of synthetine SQ. Did 1cc in one spot with a 30g 1/2 pin and another cc in another spot, no problems at all.

Ive been using either a 5 cc or 3 cc for the IM with a 30 g 1/2 pin, no problems with either. I'll continue my post but would love to hear any recent usage of either

Do you have to do im? Thought i read that you can do sub q. I have 30g 1/2cc pin....what are you using? I may have to go with actual pins and larger3cc or 5cca plunger or what would you consider.

also been reading old post about taking 1-3iu of slin with the synthetine for better absorbtion and better results. Trying to find more info on this

or you can take it right before your largest carb meal of the day...thats what i been doing

supposedly the insulin surge helps the carnitine to go systemic...they say it works either way...just better with insulin

ive been on 3cc for a week today....liking it so far....even though its early

keep us updated mg1228

This morning i mixed 1 iu of slin with about 1cc of synthetine and hit SQ at 6am. Fine with the shot and now 6:40 and feel no effects of low dose slin as in any hypo. Im very slin sensative and feel 3iu's in hypo feeling usually when i used it back in the day, only every worked up to 5-8 but havent used slin in a ling time.

Also hit 5cc's of syntheselen in bi's and 5cc's in different areas of SQ ab's to try.

Havent noticed much in fat burning but do notice more energy. Friday will be one week.

Having black coffee now and will have a shake and an apple at 7am

I just started synthenine last week. doing 4cc subs q with some carbs.

I do notice that my chest is carrying less fat and i am not dieting at all.

Thanks for sharing...Looking forward to seeing your progress and results!!

edit: I meant 5cc's of syntheselen in bicep and 5cc's of synthetine in different spots SQ in the abs

keep us updated mg1228

This morning i mixed 1 iu of slin with about 1cc of synthetine and hit SQ at 6am. Fine with the shot and now 6:40 and feel no effects of low dose slin as in any hypo. Im very slin sensative and feel 3iu's in hypo feeling usually when i used it back in the day, only every worked up to 5-8 but havent used slin in a ling time.

Also hit 5cc's of syntheselen in bi's and 5cc's in different areas of SQ ab's to try.

Havent noticed much in fat burning but do notice more energy. Friday will be one week.

Having black coffee now and will have a shake and an apple at 7am

thursday, Feb 28.

Busy night at work so a little tired this morning, damn meth heads.

Tried 3iu's of slin with 6cc's of synetherine and and 4 cc's of synetheselen.

Had a 50 gram protein shake and small apple and hit the gym. Had a good workout and felt really full. This morning I didnt noticed a slight change in upper abs and look a bit leaner. Tomorrow will be one week on stack and hopefully start seeing the melting off fat I hear about.

Also hit 100mcg of mgf peg right after training, came home and about 15minutes later hit 50mcg of LR3 and having 50 grams of protein, 30of carbs and some walnuts

one week today. Havent noticed drastic changes and going to try the 3iu of slin and 7cc's of synthetine this morning and hit the gym

also added the LR3 post workout, excited to see how this works too

Started with 5 cc of each last 3days....I wonder how long it takes to see noticiable fat loss

im waiting to see too. im up to being on the combo 11 days. Im starting a run in mid april and wanted to be as lean as i can be before i start

good to hear, i havent noticed much of fat burning but its only been less then two weeks. Even did a couple days of higher dose and added in slin

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws