over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for those that blew up on rips?

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
for those of you that looked like a water ballon on rips.... do you have any experience with elitropin blacktops? how did you fare?

no doubt rips are strong as fuck but i looked really bad on them and held 12 lbs of water....

i tried the green tps right before the blacks came out and they were good but not as strong as the rips and i held less water....

looking for input from guys that tried them relatively recently but info would be great....

thanks

for those of you that looked like a water ballon on rips.... do you have any experience with elitropin blacktops? how did you fare?

no doubt rips are strong as fuck but i looked really bad on them and held 12 lbs of water....

i tried the green tps right before the blacks came out and they were good but not as strong as the rips and i held less water....

looking for input from guys that tried them relatively recently but info would be great....

thanks

Your gonna hold water no matter what ...but im on elis now at 20 iu a day and the veins are popping out of my calves and forearms

Great ... Yea on rips my veins were blurred and very "soft looking"

They were disappearing daily
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Isn't the reality just that some people hold more water on GH than others whether it be pharm grade or generic Chinese? Legit GH will make many people hold water. I don't understand how certain brands would have varying degrees of water retention properties. Yet I see post after post where a brand is touted for being good but causing less bloat. If you don't bloat on a certain brand, isn't it just more likely it's not as pure/potent as another brand? Water retention is an inherent trait of even the finest pharm grade GH available. If I'm not holding some water on a generic, I'd be more inclined to think it's less potent.

Last edited:
Well I have read before of ppl taking pharmacy gh and then switching to rips and blowing up with water. So I am not sure.... so,e say fillers. Some say purity

Well I have read before of ppl taking pharmacy gh and then switching to rips and blowing up with water. So I am not sure.... so,e say fillers. Some say purity

I've seen it too. But it just makes no sense. Less purity would seem to equal less bloat. And what "fillers" would cause water retention? There just seems to be a lot of observational bioscience rather than sound logic based on some underlying mechanism or difference that could lead to more water retention than equal doses of pharm grade GH. What filler could cause water retention? What filler would even be present?

Last edited:
Just spent like last half hour or so and the consensus is ppl are saying Gh is Gh you are going to bloat of you ot prone and then the majority that has tries both says they wouldn't touch rips if you are worried about bloat. I'm not saying rips Didnt work. They did. But it took 2 weeks to see gains. I wad walking around with a pregnant belly otherwise lol

No bloat for me on blacktops! Rips and hyges I blow up and bloat like crazy. Not sure what it is, I just think the blacktops are cleaner imo.

No bloat for me on blacktops! Rips and hyges I blow up and bloat like crazy. Not sure what it is, I just think the blacktops are cleaner imo.

"Cleaner" of what, impurities? Or these "fillers" always referred to? This would also require that said impurities would even directly cause water retention in their own right. That actually makes very little sense based on what we know. What mechanism of action would lend water retention from production impurities anyway? You see the point I'm getting at - none of this broscience makes any sense to me. People refer to one brand bloating and having fillers or impurities but there is no logic or evidence behind it.

I have no interest or affiliation with any brand. However, my very simplistic and possibly uneducated guess would be if one generic bloats less than another, it's more likely just less potent rather than having some magical property that makes it less likely to cause water retention like pharma GH will anyway.

Someone that knows a hell of a lot more about GH than me could probably shed some light on this whole flawed hypothesis that keeps making the rounds.

Last edited:
Just one thing to note... people notice bloating from CJC - DAC. The GH from DAC would , obviously, not have any fillers since its all endogenous GH.

Everyone is different, i hold more water on Eli's than i do on Rips, so go figure... sides subside with time, even water retention lessens greatly when diet is clean.

I have heard this as well I don't understand why there is so many people that get bloat with rips. I even know of ppl that alowered there doses substantiallly and still Hr. The same bloat. Weird cause its stronggggg

But it defeats the purpose if you look like shit on it

But it defeats the purpose if you look like shit on it

I agree. My lab rat looked so bloated that people thought he was pregnant. I'm not joking.

No matter how much Vit C, dendelion u take, the bloat will still be there. It might reduce a little, but not much eventhough if u lower carbs and sodium.

Maybe rips will have to be my winter Gh haha

I can't speak on rips because I have yet to try them but I have been running the eli's for almost 2 months and the look I am slowly getting is awesome, shoulders rounding out, vascularity, my muscles always seem "pumped". I never want to be without gh again.

King how much are u running

King how much are u running

I haven't try DAC yet. I'm still thinking if i should research.

I had bad experience from rips.
At 2iu it blew me.

Whats your experience like on DAC?

I rotate blacktops,rips,hypes see little difference,hold 6-10 lbs water on them all.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws