over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 Weeks Out from NPC Excalibur

BIGGMIKE295

Featured Member
Registered
So I went back and forth about posting this pic, but my goody buddy O said I looked alright and to go for it. This was from last weekend when I was going over posing with Pete Ciccone down in San Diego. I am 8 weeks out here from the NPC Excalibur and sitting at 260lbs. I realize I still have plenty of fat and water to drop, but for being 8 weeks out I have never been in good enough shape to be able to post a pic.

I will try to do some updates from here on out up to the show.

I also wanted to thank Dante from **broken link removed** for all the help he has been giving me.

I have said before when you post on a public forum you open yourself up to criticism, so let me have it! :p

10.10.11MM8weeksR.JPG

AWESOME physique! You should kick some ass when you step on stage!

Best,

Mike

Looking Great Big Mike.. LOts of Lean Muscle on that Frame.. Looking forward to progress pics

Good Luck in your Show!

JR

On point for eight weeks out bro. I might be coming out there for the show. Keep hitting it hard!

criticism??? ok I'll start......too much muscle, too proportional, to much symmetry hhahaha AWESOME Mike good luck buddy!

Looking great buddy and i think you look damn good.

I am envious of how much muscle you carry. True story=-)

you look awesome mike- i'll be at the excalibur and will be cheering you on! best of luck with these last few weeks.

I can't wait to see the Post Show Pics of Big MIke and Osiris! Zoo missing couple silverbacks!!:eek:

looking beastly!! good luck man, you should kick some major ass if your dialed all the way in

Looking good bro. Keep up the hard work.

Looking awesome Mike!

I did not see 8 weeks out pictures from your last show but i know the stage pictures are going to be night and day!

Oh...and you make Pete look like a little kid :D

Take it home BiG MikE, looking large and in charge...lean, so in 8 weeks you will be freaky lean:headbang:

Kumon man! Who do you think is going to criticize YOU? You have way more muscle then all of us. Ok lets see, I think you should do more concentration curls:D Haha! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product as I honestly believe you have as much potential as anyone on the site.

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback as it really helps and keeps the motivation up. I missed on the L.A and USA this year, so this is my biggest show for me to date. I feel real good where I am at for being 7 weeks out tomorrow. Just need to keep grinding away and be a little bigger and more conditioned then last year.

On point for eight weeks out bro. I might be coming out there for the show. Keep hitting it hard!

Cool bro, O is coming out for the weekend so we can have a good time and get some good eating in after the show.

you look awesome mike- i'll be at the excalibur and will be cheering you on! best of luck with these last few weeks.

Thanks buddy, be sure to introduce yourself if we haven't met already.

I can't wait to see the Post Show Pics of Big MIke and Osiris! Zoo missing couple silverbacks!!:eek:

Ya, my buddy O is coming, so I am sure we will take a few 'Bromance' pics for PM!

Kumon man! Who do you think is going to criticize YOU? You have way more muscle then all of us. Ok lets see, I think you should do more concentration curls:D Haha! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product as I honestly believe you have as much potential as anyone on the site.

Ahhh, would those be with the little pinky twists at the top of the movement?? :D Thanks boss!

Looking HUGE!!!!!! :eek: Can't wait to see how you're going to look come show time!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear