over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub-Q vs. Intramuscular

John99Test

Registered
Test injection administration. I’ve always done intra. Considering doing sub q from now on. Thoughts? What do you guys do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my TRT I do SubQ-dr recommended.

For blasts I still do IM. Lot of research saying Sub Q doesn’t get affected by traveling through the fat cells as originally thought but-I’m not a scientist or doctor and a lot may be bro science

i've done mostly subcutaneous injections for past two years and do blood labs four times a year. prior five years did half and half. sub q certainly gets the job done if that's what you want to know.

sure beats my old days with an 18 gauge rape. but some guys like that.

Last edited:
Thanks chainheart. Sick of being raped too. Lol

I've done both. sub-q made me come back with higher E2 levels.

I've done both. sub-q made me come back with higher E2 levels.

it should be the opposite. slower more even absorption rate and less aromatization which helps keep estradiol levels where they should be.

how many blood labs did you compare? you may be the exception, however i would try it again and let us know. i've been on this sub q protocol long enough to see it's giving me zero estradiol problems. happy lifting.

trt with subq always put my estro. in lower numbers

Well it sure is nice going subq... My IM spots are a bit crunchy with scar tissue, despite never being a heavy user. I'm currently doing daily subq shots of an 'enhanced' trt: 12.5mg test and 20mg trestolone per day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How much oil are you putting in one spot for sub q? .5 cc? less? Does it knot?

0.25. Very slight lumping but it dissipates quickly enough.

I’ve done .5cc but usually it’s .25 of 200mg/ml. Doc said when doing subq they like to prescribe the higher concentration so it’s less volume

I'd base it off if your cruising or blasting due to the volume

What areas are you guys hitting for subQ?

Belly fat. Ass fat.

Prefer subcutaneous for sure...daily tiny pins and I've backed dose DOWN to 210/week total from 300 (100 three times a week) and feel BETTER... I have not done blood work on this protocol yet but I did discontinue ai use and feel good.

Not sure why you'd ever do sub-q. Just absorbs slower and gives a chance for a welt.

Okay this has me curios. I have played around with both IM and Sub-Q but have not done sub-q for any length of time more so because I got tired of hitting the IM and just needed a break. So my question is what size pin and length. I hear some people using 27 guage and .25 inch any thoughts. This would make my life a whole lot easier as well. As I recently took 6 months off everything to give my body a break after a long and heavy run for a few years. Wanted to see if I would recover but still dont feel the same. Energy is down and the other typical low T sides. Sex drive about a 4 out of 10 no problem with performing just dont seek it out like before. So I recently started TRT and I already feel a lot better. Its only been a couple weeks and I am feeling a lot better. So the Sub-Q would be a much welcomed alternative for me. Doing 100mg Test-Cyp pw and 2iu HGH M-F.

Last edited:
Okay this has me curios. I have played around with both IM and Sub-Q but have not done sub-q for any length of time more so because I got tired of hitting the IM and just needed a break. So my question is what size pin and length. I hear some people using 27 guage and .25 inch any thoughts. This would make my life a whole lot easier as well. As I recently took 6 months off everything to give my body a break after a long and heavy run for a few years. Wanted to see if I would recover but still dont feel the same. Energy is down and the other typical low T sides. Sex drive about a 4 out of 10 no problem with performing just dont seek it out like before. So I recently started TRT and I already feel a lot better. Its only been a couple weeks and I am feeling a lot better. So the Sub-Q would be a much welcomed alternative for me. Doing 100mg Test-Cyp pw and 2iu HGH M-F.

How are the sub-q injections going? I’m thinking of doing that as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity