• Has not changed

Votes: 18 10.1%

• Total voters

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How is your libido on TRT, a lot of men still have libido problems while on TRT

how did you improve it ?

Mine's a little random, depends on what I've been running on the blast.

But generally it's better than when I wasn't on, but then I'm in my late 30s.

On TRT dose, it is marginally better but not what I expected or acceptable really, is more of what I expected at around 350-400mg per week

For me it is great but there are many things that go into it. For me it's the right dose of test to put me at the 1000 - 1100 range, also the right amount of hcg and the right ai to keep estro in the sweet spot. I think the real reason guys have issues is they are missing the balance with this combo.

For me it is great but there are many things that go into it. For me it's the right dose of test to put me at the 1000 - 1100 range, also the right amount of hcg and the right ai to keep estro in the sweet spot. I think the real reason guys have issues is they are missing the balance with this combo.

I 100% agree with you... but numbers don't matter... Test to E ratio is what matters... You wouldn't feel the difference at 800 vs 1000

I 100% agree with you... but numbers don't matter... Test to E ratio is what matters... You wouldn't feel the difference at 800 vs 1000

You are probably right about the ratio, I guess that's just where I found my sweet spot when I found it. So tell me more about the ratio. What's the right ratio for you? You have my attention now

from the start of TRT i noticed an increase in libido but never thought it was low. i was 29 years old and sized up over half the female population and having sex with my wife atleast 3 times a week. I was placed on TRT almost 3 years ago and chase the wife around the house daily

Ha! Yeah I chase mine around the house too...she's started telling me that I '"need to find a girlfriend".... :headbang:

Mine is not bad, but it gets much better after some dewars and a bong hit:)

I also do notice that I check out women more often, from 20 to 60 (I am 54), ok maybe not more often but with more intensity.

mines better than before, but i find that proviron 50mgs daily works to increase it even more

Libido has never been as good on gear or TRT as it was when off.

And ironically the best I feel is on NPP/Test Or Tren/Test.
Masteron and Proviron are guaranteed to kill my libido

I didn't vote because unfortunately I haven't gotten TRT yet but this gives me hope that I can get my libido back in time once I get the testosterone. Never getting erections (even in the morning) without having to force myself to get one kind of sucks. It also sucks to be rarely turned on. Especially at 21.

Guys if you really want to see an increase in libido, get your hands on real pharmaceutical proviron, at only 25mgs a day. Great feeling and libido increases.... 25mgs of pharma literally feels like 50 or 75mgs of UGL proviron

TRT, Blast or off. Im always chasing the wife around the house. Im 46yrs, but sexually still 20yrs. :headbang:

Libido strong as ever, but the ability to finish varies.

Always been this way. Natural, TRT, Or completely ON!

It really sucks

ITW

It also depends if you're on long-term TRT or switching back and forth between cycling and TRT. It takes a lot longer than most realize for the body to truly adjust back to TRT levels.

What are the guys that are steady TRT doses year round experiencing?

Ive never ran a cycle, only done trt, when i am at 200 mlg per week as i first started trt my labido was thru the roof, at 100 mlg per week ehh seems ok but. Ot as good when my totals where higher and e2 was around 20-30.... Now that im off trt for baseline bw my labido blows!! Gotta really try to even get interested haha

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Ive never ran a cycle, only done trt, when i am at 200 mlg per week as i first started trt my labido was thru the roof, at 100 mlg per week ehh seems ok but. Ot as good when my totals where higher and e2 was around 20-30.... Now that im off trt for baseline bw my labido blows!! Gotta really try to even get interested haha

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

It's because 200mg is way too high and when your libido was through the roof was when your hormones were in the sweet spot... Total T probably around 700 800 and E20 - 30

as time passed by your total T and E2 ramped up and you started to feel like shit.

More is def not better when it comes to TRT

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc