over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reversing Testicular Atrophy - Please Help

John99Test

Registered
Was hoping you guys could help me out with some advice. For the last 5 years or so I've been blasting (500mg TE) and cruising (200mg TE) and three times a year, adding an oral to the blast phases. I use Aromasin during the blast phases which keeps my E2 relatively in check. As you can imagine, my LH and FSH are virtually non-existent. I don't plan on having kids for a few more years, but would like to add HCG for purely cosmetic sake.

My testicles are extremely small. Embarrassing as shit, but so much so that it's (ahem) making my package in clothes look mad small. My sack is pulled closely to my body too so they never hang. This has effected me both with my girl and changing in the locker room.

I've done my research but wanted to get some advise on a starting point on HCG dosage ranges to begin with and continue with. I imagine the dosage of HCG given when someone starts TRT (in order to maintain testicular functioning) is different than trying to "jumpstart" them back from a dead battery. I hope this is making sense. Also, even more importantly, I know the HCG will increase my E2 levels drastically and need to know the appropriate AI and dosage to take to make sure I don't get gynecomastia or pseudo-gynecomastia.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1/8 teaspoon of Borax in a water bottle away from food per day will increase total test, free test and dht. My libido and sense of well being goes WAY up. Also, my balls get MUCH more full. Borax will kill fungi and remove fluoride in your body so there may be a detox reaction. Borax helps with inflammation and joint pain/arthritis as well. This is the BEST and cheapest supplement I have ever taken. Do your research. It is out there.

I recently went through the same thing. Usually if you started hcg early on you'd do 250-500 ius 2 x weekly. To get s jump start I did 500 3x weekly and then once got some size back I dropped back to 2x week. Just watch your e2. I use 25 msg aromasin the morning after each shot and it works for me

I'd start with 500iu 3 x weekly or EOD. It may take 3-4 weeks before you notice a true difference in size. My sensitivity comes back before size does when waking them up.

1/8 teaspoon of Borax in a water bottle away from food per day will increase total test, free test and dht. My libido and sense of well being goes WAY up. Also, my balls get MUCH more full. Borax will kill fungi and remove fluoride in your body so there may be a detox reaction. Borax helps with inflammation and joint pain/arthritis as well. This is the BEST and cheapest supplement I have ever taken. Do your research. It is out there.

Interesting.

BORON: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

However, whilst it is suggested borax can increase testosterone, it also increases estrogen.

Just something to consider.

Hey thanks bro. I've never even heard of this stuff so I need to research it. Thanks again for your help!

I recently went through the same thing. Usually if you started hcg early on you'd do 250-500 ius 2 x weekly. To get s jump start I did 500 3x weekly and then once got some size back I dropped back to 2x week. Just watch your e2. I use 25 msg aromasin the morning after each shot and it works for me

This is what I'll do. Really appreciate the advice!

In research 250iu and 500iu EOD of hCG were effective in maintaining intratesticular testosterone levels. This is a key to maintaining fertility. For jumpstarting since you're not trying to immediately have kids I'd start with those doses and basically go low and slow. They will respond and come back provided you're not primary. My last go round with a jumpstart I went high dose and had really bad sides even on big doses of Arimidex.

The Borax thing is interesting!!!

I just get HCG from a local sponsor and run it 500iu EOD. I see response in size, sensitivity, and sex drive. My sex drive goes through the roof on HCG

Isn't Borox toxic. Like the shit they use in floor cleaner???

borAX is a corrosive chemical

borON is a mineral...

is it just me or is it getting ultra retarded around ProM lately? :banghead:

Well I use Borax to clean the skulls from the deer I kill for mounting them, not sure what it do for your nuts lol.

Borax is also used in homemade ant killer. Works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

But...small balls make your dick bigger. It's proven with science.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws