over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freedom15Muscle Viking Aurum RX log

Freedom15Muscle

Registered
Viking was kind enough to send me toys to log, so here we go.

logging Test 300blend and NPP 100

Currently switching esters from acetate to a blend. This has worked perfect for me in the past, so a great opportunity to change things up and log some products. Also, Im running a little bit of masteron so this is going to be fun.

Cycle is as follows...
test 500
npp 420
mast 210
Additionally, I have on hand cardarine and some imporelin.

Starting weight is 212 coming off a cruise.

Pinning daily to split up doses. Ridiculously smooth gear, and zero pip. Hit legs last night. Did a couple high rep sets of squats, and Nailed 255x38. Thats a new PR...wait till everything kicks in. We'll see how many PR I can ruin. Training upper body tonight. I'll update more later.

Took a little hiatus for a couple days. I had some training for my job, it took longer than i had liked. Anyway, time to pick up where I left off. Weight is lower, which isnt suprising...Lifting chest/back this morning. Switching things up. Ill see how this goes...more later.

Gear is really hitting full speed. My muscle are hard and dense, way more visable vascularity. Im able to eat a calorie surplus compared to my macros with no effect.
currently using a 40/30/30 macro split. 380/285/127

Took a little camping trip with the family for a couple days. Gave me some recovery time to cauterize my wounds haha. Weights now at 215lbs.

Hit legs this morning hard as hell.

3 giants sets...
Leg extensions 75lbsx20
Squats 255lbx20
Leg curls 75x20
Stiff leg deads 135x20
calf raises till failure

Ill be hitting upper body predominantly chest/back in the a.m.

Hit upper body yesterday. Weight the same. Ive noticed masteron makes me slightly edgy. The NPP seems to be ofsetting this. Im not sure why this is? My strength is going up and my joints feel pretty good. The high reps definitely help with this.This was my setup for yesterday.

3 giant sets
mind you this is a garage gym so its a little different. Ill post some pics soon. Its a pretty good setup
incline flys 50x20reps
flat bench 145x20 reps (slow)
Face crushers 90x20
Barbell row 145x20
tricep pushdowns 150x20
barbell curls 75x20

I feel pretty good lately. Ive had some bad injuries including, lower back, rotator, and acute right ankle pain. I can say without a shadow of a doubt....the npp is doing its thing. My joints feel like a well lubed machine. Weight today is 217. Tonight Im going to focus on week points, so calves and chest will be destroyed. I usually do 4 days upper body/ lower body splits, and 2 days off then repeat. I've had it easier with work and i've caught up on sleep.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I will try to get a better camera, or maybe have my wife take pictures for me. Anyway, If anyone want to know why I take pictures from one side, its because I have some easily distinguishable tattoos.

Attachments

• 1479513275260.jpg
    1479513275260.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 98
Pictures always show up fucked 😑

Ended up only getting a few sets in yesterday, my youngest was making working out impossible.

Hit legs this morning though, and a New PR 350 squats x21 reps. I was pretty with happy with that. My weight is 213 today??? Im eating 4000 calories daily. In my opinion mostly clean. My weight just wont climb over 220. Ill post up my food from my fitness pal when I get a chance.

Heres my intake for today.

4 slices ezekiel bread, banana, 32 grams peanut butter, 23 grams honey, coffee
115 c, 20 f, 26 p, 690 calories

6oz Pork tenderloin, two instant oatmeal packets, 1/2 walnuts, gogo squeeze (dont judge)
75 c,19 f, 48 p, 632 calories

Chipotle burrito
115c, 37 f, 56 p, 995 calories

Venison chia seed wraps
26 c, 17f, 59p, 548 calories

Protein shake, cheerios with honey and coconut milk.
57c, 11f, 31p, 424 calories

4oz Venison, 4 slices ezekiel bread, peanut butter.
66c, 23f, 58p, 709 calories

Total 278p, 455c, 126f, 4000 calories

Weight is still down today, but I had to buy all new clothes for my job. 18' neck and 26' legs is making buying clothes shitty. Didnt realize I had got that big since I left active military. I also bought some shirts off a neighbor(Im fucking cheap) whos 6'5....only three of these dudes shirts fit. I guess I feel ashamed in a weird accomplished way? Hitting shoulders and back tomorrow. Im going to start training heavier fulltime, and adding in more calories to my diet. Im determined to hit 230 lean by the summer. Im eating clean in my opinion its just getting hard to move the scale.

Well I decided to let the holidays give me ample time to recover. Funny I'm sitting at 218 this morning. Weight is just a number if my workouts are improving. My previous best for sqauts was 315x20 reps. I hit 350x21. Since I tore my left labrum three times I struggled with incline at any angle. The NPP and high reps helped me hit new highs on DB incline. Im able to complete 22x reps with 85lbs. I have very little NPP left so we'll see if I can make additional progress. Also, I took measurments when starting this I with post when finished.

I will post my end of cycle results soon along with my measurements. I will have blood work done next week as well. Unfortunately, a close family member of mine is in a coma so ill be traveling out of state, and ending my cycle.. I just want to to take the time to thank Viking for giving me the opportunity to test their gear. Their products line is solid, and they have great communication. If anyone has an questions send a pm. Thanks again Viking.

I will post my end of cycle results soon along with my measurements. I will have blood work done next week as well. Unfortunately, a close family member of mine is in a coma so ill be traveling out of state, and ending my cycle.. I just want to to take the time to thank Viking for giving me the opportunity to test their gear. Their products line is solid, and they have great communication. If anyone has an questions send a pm. Thanks again Viking.

Your welcome bro,Any time.
I hope everything will work out with your family member.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws