over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First run with dnp.

captaingti

Registered
Today my package came. It only took a couple days. I was super excited about that. I am not a professional and I am not a beginner. Ass is not something new to me. Been on this board since my Iraq days lol. I only took one 50mg tab today to see if I have sides. Tomorrow I will know if I can run the cycle or not. I just want to get rid of this fat in a different way this time.

I have to say the packaging and the tabs all look great. I have to give them props on that. Today is first day though so I can't comment on how good the product is.

I will as time goes on though.

I just stepped on the scale and I'm 230. Have been off all aas for about 6 weeks now so this should be interesting.

Oh I'm prob at about 29% bf if I had to guess. Love handles and all. I will post before and after pics but only after I have something to post about. No need in seeing how crappy I look at the current moment lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great. I'll follow the log.

And thank you for your prior service In iraq.

Well no allergic reaction to the product which is a great thing. Means I can continue with the log. Take note that this is an experiment of my own and I am not following any one persons protocol. I have never been one to stay inside the box when creating a masterpiece in my Mickey Mouse coloring book lol

Today I popped two tabs for a total of 100mg. I took it with my phentermine. I am having a bit of a methamphetinine feeling which I love. No jitters to say just feel like I could do anything and accomplish anything

No aas has come in yet so this is all on just the pills. Will keep you updated as time goes.

I even just got done giving it to the ole lady and she said what has gotten into you. It might be a mind thing but since I been off of aas for 6 weeks our sex lode deminished a bit to say the least. She is just as ready for me to be on as I am haha

The first time I ran DNP I shit my brains out, was running 500 mg ED, do your self a favor and buy some baby wipes your ass will thank you in 3 weeks

Kinda excited for a looser stool to be honest. I have had constipation issues lately lol

I assume you are running EA's DNP since you said they're 50mg tabs. I started at 100mg for 3 days and started feeling the "heat" on day 3. It wasn't bad, bumped to 150 for 3 days and now at 200. This is my 3rd day, last night I woke at 3am (go to bed at 9:30) and was drenched!
200 will probably kick my butt, I'm sweating a little now lol, but don't have the "zombie" feeling a lot of guys get.
May bump to 250-300 for a few weeks, but wife may kill me if I sweat too much and she has to wash the sheets EOD lol

I'm always cold at night so my wife hates it. She is ready for the ac and fan to be going she said. Lol

Alright so this morning I woke up super early nothing new there. I popped three tabs. Last night I noticed at my daughters bday party when I was trying to skate and show her and all her friends up at the rink I was sweating more than normal and out of breathe easier.

I would say that was a sign but I was a 33 year old in a skating rink with my 30 year old wife and our two daughters 9 and 13 so that could just be that I'm not as young as I once was out there lol.

She was like eww dad your sweaty haha

So it's a little later in the day and I don't have the heat people said I would and I'm not shitting my brains out. I am however feeling very lazy if you will. Hard to breathe as well. I just feel like shit. Thank goodness it's Saturday. I don't have to work. I wish I felt better but at the same time results take sacrifice. This is a small one so far

Let's hope it doesn't become large ones

Today my package came. It only took a couple days. I was super excited about that. I am not a professional and I am not a beginner. Ass is not something new to me. Been on this board since my Iraq days lol. I only took one 50mg tab today to see if I have sides. Tomorrow I will know if I can run the cycle or not. I just want to get rid of this fat in a different way this time.

I have to say the packaging and the tabs all look great. I have to give them props on that. Today is first day though so I can't comment on how good the product is.

I will as time goes on though.

I just stepped on the scale and I'm 230. Have been off all aas for about 6 weeks now so this should be interesting.

Oh I'm prob at about 29% bf if I had to guess. Love handles and all. I will post before and after pics but only after I have something to post about. No need in seeing how crappy I look at the current moment lol

Emojis too dangerous for me or my clients man be careful

Today I woke up and could feel I was shrinking. Stomach even hurt. Like it was being compressed. A weird feeling for sure. I'm still in bed and know I got to get up but I have this overwhelming feeling to just lay here

This is not like me. I am always first one up and then I drill Sargent the family haha

I just stood on the scale. I have already lost weight. Naked I'm 221. When I started I was 230. I'm not sure where it went because I haven't sweated or any of that yet

I took four happy little yellow pills today and my phentermine. Now to get ready and get me and my family to church.

So far no real sweats and no real heat. I will say the lethargy is definitely real. I have one pissed off wife right now cause I had no energy to do anything with her on Mother's Day. Any advice to boost my energy to where I will want to move off the couch at all?

I am waiting on my thermo blend to come in the mail. It has yohimbine and t3 in it. Thanks guys

So today I bumped up the dose again to 5 tabs or 250mg. I am not feeling any heat really. No sweating either.

I don't have much energy to do much. I don't have any heat though which is strange really. I have eaten carbs and still no heat. I'm not complaining that I don't have sides I just question how good the dnp is if I don't have a raised temp or heat at all. Let me know what you guys think

So today I had a little sweat when I woke up. The ac was on full blast the fan was on too. The heat is started I guess. Today marks day 5 and I'm going to up it another tab for a total of 6 or 300mg. I am not worried as I know this is still a low dose compared to most. I just want the best results I can get and this is all an experience to see what works and doesn't work for my body. I wonder if me being 6 foot 5 has anything to do with why low doses haven't really gave me any sides so far. Not sure but I figure if I taper up a bit I will find what is comfortable and most of all what is not comfortable for me.

Ok more sweat when I woke up today also yesterday my boss asked me to move a desk and chair since I was the "big" guy I always get asked to do things like that. It was heavy and I was out of breathe real fast. One co-worker was even worried I might pass out. I have never been winded so fast lol.

Oh and I didn't up the dose today I stayed with 6 tabs. Will do 6 tomorrow as well before I go to 7

Please keep us posted, I've never run it and I'm currently gathering as much information I can.

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Well it's lunch time at work and I can feel the heat. I'm in ga and right now it is 82 out so that probably doesn't help but I have ac at my work. I also have a fan on me constantly yet I can feel sweat rolling down my back throughout the day. A couple workmates asked why I'm so hot and I just say I'm not used to heat like this I wonder what excuse I can come up with when they can see the sweat pouring down when I up the dose Friday lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner