over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gungalunga Aurum RX Ripex 225 log.

Hey folks....

I'm going to start my cycle log on Monday 10/2. VikingLab was generous enough to send me 2 vials of Aurum Ripex 225. I am going to start slow with 2ml per week and see how that works for me. I have run test and tren together too many times to remember, but this will be my first time using masteron. Hopefully running 150mg per week of masteron won't make my hairline head south for the border...LOL. I will post again Monday after my first pin....

Did my first inject of Ripex 225 today. Very smooth...no pip whatsoever.

I will pin .5 cc EOD for as long as the 2 10ml vials last.

I turned 48 on Saturday. This will not be a cutting cycle, or a mass cycle....but more of a "I refuse to let myself turn into a fat old man." cycle. LOL....

I will train 4-5 days a week, depending on how fast I recover

Training splits will be Chest/Triceps, Back/Biceps, Legs, Delts/Traps.

Typical diet lately has been:

7am- Protein shake, one piece of high fiber bread

9 or 10am- omelette with 3 whole eggs, 10 oz egg whites, couple tbsp of parmesan for taste.

1 or 2 pm- 10oz beef or chicken, 2 cups cooked whole wheat pasta with 2 tbsp parmesan

5 or 6 pm- 12- 16 oz beef of chicken..depends on how hungry I am.

9 or 10 pm- protein shake.

I usually drink a couple glasses of sugar free Meatamucil to get enough fiber.

I am 5'10" and currently floating around 195- 200 lbs at about 15% bf

I would like to stay at about 200lbs, but get my bf% down to 10-12%

Wish me luck!

Second inject today. Once again smooth...no pip.

The short esters are kicking in already. I can definitely feel the tren. Strength is up a little bit. I'm sure it will keep increasing as time goes on. So far, so good.

Another EOD inject....smooth as silk.

Tren ace is definitely kicking in. Trained chest with Hammer Strength wide-grip bench and incline press yesterday. Weight and reps are up on both. Also did pec deck. Did close grip press downs and dips for triceps. Feeling stronger.

Probably a good thing I haven't tried Masteron until now at age 48. I can tell I have more free test circulating. Not only am I checking out hot women....I'm also checking out kinda cute chubby women with big knockers and thinking "Yea...I'd probably do her"....LOL.

I can tell already that Aurum Ripex 225 is quality gear. Thanks again VikingLab!

You were lucky, you are one of those who got the last vials, the product is out of stock.

Trained legs early AM...

Nothing extreme....just trying to stimulate, not annihilate since I am basically just trying to maintain the muscle mass I have while dropping some bodyfat.

Did barbell squats...couple warmup sets then 5 sets of 10 with 225.

Then some hamstring curls and standing calf raises.

Overall feeling good....the tren dosage isn't high enough to give me any sides, but it is still enough tren to give me the results I want to achieve. I'm liking the test/masteron combo. I can feel the test more than if I was only running test alone.

Diet has been solid. No cheating. I'm not counting every calorie or gram of carbs and protein, but the diet I'm going with is working. Figure I'm probably getting about 250 grams of protein daily....and I'm keeping my carb intake fairly low...and mostly complex carbs.

So far...so good...already starting to see some positive changes.....

Man,I am only using 2mls/week of the Anomass400 ,so about 200mg of tren e and I have had insomnia since the 3rd day after I started.You are lucky to not be getting any sides yet

Man,I am only using 2mls/week of the Anomass400 ,so about 200mg of tren e and I have had insomnia since the 3rd day after I started.You are lucky to not be getting any sides yet

Try benadryl and melatonin. I take both nightly whether I'm on tren or not.

Try benadryl and melatonin. I take both nightly whether I'm on tren or not.

Thanks ,I do use Benadryl.It works for me but I have trouble waking up after using Benadryl,which sucks because I train first thing in the morning

Meal #4. 16oz Black Angus sirloin with McCormick grill mates steak rub seasoning (highly recommended)

Attachments

• IMG_20171008_183934.jpg
    IMG_20171008_183934.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 132
Trained delts/traps today

Hammer Strength shoulder press
Couple warmup sets
4 sets with 2-45s and a 10 on each side for 10 reps
One set of 20 with a 45 and 25 on each side

Upright rows with straight bar on low pulley of cable weight stack
6 sets of 10 going up to 180 for heaviest sets

Dumbbell shrugs
60x10
70x10
80x10
85x10
90x10
65x20

Really liking the test/tren/masteron combo.....Will definitely be running it again .

10 lbs of skirt steak. Red meat o-rama. $4.77/lb plus I had a coupon for 7 bucks off. Dieting for cheapskates.....

Attachments

• IMG_20171011_095248.jpg
    IMG_20171011_095248.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 116
10 lbs of skirt steak. Red meat o-rama. $4.77/lb plus I had a coupon for 7 bucks off. Dieting for cheapskates.....

what store(chain) did that come from???

really sweet deal...i can work with skirt steak...but its usually 8-9 bucks a pound...

what store(chain) did that come from???

really sweet deal...i can work with skirt steak...but its usually 8-9 bucks a pound...

Jewel grocery store in the Chicago area. Any suggestions for some marinade?

Jewel grocery store in the Chicago area. Any suggestions for some marinade?

i like to do korean bbq with it....if youre interested search "bulgogi"...
soy sauce
honey and or brown sugar
sesame oil
green onion
garlic
ginger
i slice up a jalepeno or serrano chile and throw it in there but thats not traditional...
lotta variations...maybe look at a few recipes and mix and match and pick ingredients that sound good to you...or that you have laying around...
i usually have sticky rice with it...

good for fajitas too...i like a fajita marinade that uses soy sauce...
cumin
mexican oregano
lime or lemon juice...throw the rind in the bag after you juice it...
green onion works...
garlic if it sounds good to you...

again...look at some fajita marinades and choose stuff that works for you...

you could go kinda mediterranean also...
olive oil
lemon juice
garlic
fresh parsley
oregano
salt and pepper...
grill some onions and red and green bell peppers...cut a couple of roma tomatoes in half and grill em...

serve with grilled pita bread.:)

dont know if you know,but skirt steak needs to be sliced a certain way after its cooked...otherwise its real tough and not real pleasant to eat...

im sure you could find some videos on youtube that demonstrate how to do it...

dont know if you know,but skirt steak needs to be sliced a certain way after its cooked...otherwise its real tough and not real pleasant to eat...

im sure you could find some videos on youtube that demonstrate how to do it...

Thanks for the info..I'll check into it. Bought some Greek gyro spice and I'm going to give that a try with some onions and tomatoes. Another store I go to has some really great marinade but I can't remember the name of it. I'm going to go get some later tonight.

Second inject today. Once again smooth...no pip.

The short esters are kicking in already. I can definitely feel the tren. Strength is up a little bit. I'm sure it will keep increasing as time goes on. So far, so good.

Gungalunga – Cool log brother! I was kinda looking at using Ripex225 in January when I start prepping for a couple of shows! I’m glad to hear it is smooth and no pip….sometimes those short ester can have some bad pip! IMO it’s like the perfect blend for contest prep….all in one product! I get the same effect from masteron as you…..every time I take it my sex drive goes way up….lol!!!:D I look forward to following your progress!

Back and biceps workout

Dumbbell rows
40x10 each side
50x10
60x10
70x10
80x10
85x10
50x20

Seated close grip cable pull downs (palms facing me) with straight bar
120x10
140x10
160x10
180x10
200x10
140x20

Decided to take a tip from a recent post by Tenny and do 10 sets of 10 alternating dumbbell curls for biceps with little rest time in between sets.
Did a warmup set with 20s. Did 7 sets with 30s then 3 sets with 25s. Felt like my biceps were on fire. Thanks Tenny....:D

All in all things are going well. Sticking with my diet, and I am already seeing changes in the mirror. I'm not passing out candy at Halloween this year just so Im not tempted to eat some myself. Screw the little brats...kids are too fat nowadays anyway. Jesus....I'm starting to sound like my Dad....lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131