over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK 677 log

CHAPS

Registered
I'd like to thank Canadapeptides for giving me the opportunity to run a log of this stuff.

Diet: ADF 3500 calories on a training day 350/350/78 are my starting macros
Weight: 205lbs
Training: 4 days a week each day based around a core lift, which are front squat, db press, low rack deadlifts and standing db press, with assistance exercises thrown in.

Goal: fatloss and or recomposition

I work 7 days on 7 days off, on my off weeks i go hiking on my fast days this can vary anywhere from 1-2+ hours, usually with some l-tyrosine/green tea/oxy elite pro in me. I'm hoping the mk 677 will be just as useful as peptides have been in the past for fatloss during my fasts and muscle preservation if not gain during my training days.

Past peptide use:

Mgf
tb500
igf-1 lr3
des igf-1
mod grf 1-29
ipamorelin
ghrp-2
ghrp-6
melanotan 2

Day 1:

Dosed 25mg around 10 am, today is a fast day so i had taken 2 oxyelite pro, 3 grams l-tyrosine and a couple 98% green tea caps before heading out for a hike. I can't comment on hunger as the oep as well as gte blunt hunger really well, i did feel mellower though, not as stimulated as i was before taking the mk 677. I expect mk 677 without stimulants to cause a little sleepiness and possible appetite increase, this seems to be what the majority of people are reporting.

bro, i want to warn you, it will give you severe bloat.

bro, i want to warn you, it will give you severe bloat.

Really eh, i'm glad you mentioned that as i'm still getting used to the alternate day fasting and i notice water fluctuations from that alone

Day 2:

I had difficulty getting to sleep last night, but i'm back to work tonight on nights, so that should get my sleep regulated again. I do feel good though, too early to tell but, i'm in a great mood. No appetite increases to report yet.

Day 3:

Sleep: I slept extremely deep last night, my first shift of nights normally kills me and i'm out for 12+ hours, i slept a very deep 7 hours and woke up with lots of energy.

Energy: great

Appetite: Today is a fast day so melanotan 2 and green tea extract are keeping my appetite in check. Yesterday being an eat day I was very hungry, eating non stop actually, I definetly overshot my 3500 calories, i even had to sip on 40g's BCAA's during training. New strategy will be fast 36 hours and eat add libim during my eat days as per the studies done on ADF, i'll bump protien up to 400 if not 450grams and then eat till full.

Side effects: I feel more relaxed, even with stimulants in my system, just calmer, mood is still great.

Strength: Being as i slept like shit the night before my workout my weights and endurance were down a bit, i'll see how things go tommorow now that my sleep is in line again.

Muscle gain/fatloss: I'll judge this on a weekly basis as i find with ADF or intermittent fasting your appearance can change quite a bit from day to day.

thanks for your log bro. one question please, where did you buy your mk-677 from? thanks.

Day 4

Sleep: I'm loving the sleep i'm getting, about equal to mod grf 1-29+ ipamorelin (100mcg each) pre-bed

Energy: great

Appetite: Switched back to the lean gains style of IF 16 hour fast 8 hour window of eating, i was finding the all day fasts to be a little rough.

Side effects: I feel more relaxed, even with stimulants in my system, just calmer, mood is still great.

Strength: Up, added weight and or reps to all exercises

Muscle gain/fatloss: I'll judge this on a weekly basis as i find with intermittent fasting your appearance can change quite a bit from day to day.

Last edited:
I'm noticing some water rentention, but with daily fasting your body tends to stay alot drier, i expect the effects to build and with that i may hold more water

Day 9

Sleep: Deep, night shift threw it off for 2 days but i'm back on track now

Energy: good, a little dopey at times during the day now

Appetite: Definetly up, my 16-20 fasting window has definetly become tougher, i've had to add a cream to my coffee as "bleed in" carbs to help a little

Side effects: I feel more relaxed, even with stimulants in my system, just calmer, mood is still great, i've noticed my skin is looking better, holding water

Strength: Up, added weight and or reps to all exercises

Muscle gain/fatloss: I'll judge this in a day or two now that my sleep is back on track, I am noticing recomposition most definetly, strength is still going up, recovery is better, pants are fitting looser, weight seems to be holding at 205lbs.

Dosing: 25mg, i think i may go up to 50mg, reading up on it more igf-1 levels are elevated up until 100mg a day.

Day 10

Sleep: Very deep

Energy: good, a little dopey at times during the day now

Appetite: It feels like ghrp-6, today is an off day from training so i'll be heading out for a hike, no way in hell could i do this without something to blunt the gnawing hunger. I've also started having one small pre-workout meal 1-2 hours before i train, before i could get by with BCAA's or go completely fasted, now the hunger would kill me.

Side effects: I feel more relaxed, even with stimulants in my system, just calmer, mood is still great, i've noticed my skin is looking better, holding water.

Strength: Front squat is up 20lbs, underhand rows up 10lbs, step up's + 5 reps

Muscle gain/fatloss: I had an employee at the gym the other day comment that my face is looking leaner, core and lower back are definetly looking lean even with bumping up macro's on training days

Dosing: Going up to 50mg, i'll take this all at once on an empty stomach in the morning.

Day 11

Energy: Feeling very dopey off of 50mg, i think i make back it down to 25mg and let the effects build more over time. I went on a hike with my buddy yesterday during my fast which i do often, i felt very drained. When i got home i ate and had a nap!

Appetite: It feels like ghrp-6, even melanotan 2 and oxyelite pro couldn't keep the hunger completely at bay from 50mg, i had to grind it out.

Side effects: I feel more relaxed, even with stimulants in my system, just calmer, mood is still great, i've noticed my skin is looking better, holding more water

Strength: I'll report on this one later in the day, it's a pressing day, which is always my weakest day.

Muscle gain/fatloss: I was 204lbs this morning on an empty stomach, i am holding more water, and i'm seeing recomposition, i think it will be like peptides where you discontinue use for a bit and the effects are more apparent when you flush out the excess water.

Dosing: 50mg this morning in one shot, i was feeling awake now i'm very sleepy, i think i'll stick with 25mg as the sleepiness and hunger from 50mg is rough.

Energy: Great now that i dose pre-bed
Appetite: Pre-bed i'm fine as i've got a full stomach

Side effects: I feel more relaxed, even with stimulants in my system, just calmer, mood is still great, i've noticed my skin is looking better, bloat has become more pronounced

Strength: All my lifts are up, decline db press is up 10lbs, rack deadlifts is up 20lbs, standing db shoulder press is up 10lbs :)

Muscle gain/fatloss: I can see my chest arms and back getting leaner, the bloat is annoying though

Dosing: 50mg before bed

Weight: 206lbs

My internet was giving me issues, that's why it took so long to give an update :S I was counting just macros on training days but i'm going back to counting calories, as i was getting my best results with lean gains this way, hopefully cutting back the carbs a bit will help with the bloat :S

Dosing: 25mg, i think i may go up to 50mg, reading up on it more igf-1 levels are elevated up until 100mg a day.

Would you be as kind and share where you have read about this?

Thanks a lot mate!

Day 16

Energy: Great now that i dose pre-bed
Appetite: Better with dosing pre-bed but still having my moments were you just feel the need to eat, i normally just eat raw veggies and have some metamucil to fill myself up more before bed

Side effects: I feel more relaxed, even with stimulants in my system, just calmer, mood is still great, i've noticed my skin is looking better, bloat isn't as bad now that i've cut carbs out on my off days

Strength: Leveled off right now as i'm counting calories and not just macro's again

Muscle gain/fatloss: I can see my chest arms and back getting leaner, as well as core

Dosing: was 50mg before bed i think i'll just keep it at 25mg, only because the appetite boost isn't something i want right now when trying to get leaner

Weight: 206lbs, but i've been on vacation now which will total 7 days off of the mk 677, and the lowest my weight has been was 198lbs :), i decided to clear out for my vacation and shed the water weight.

I'll be back in a few days and will be adding in 25mcg t3 and possible a little clen on off days.

Thanks!

I would definately run this with gw501516, if having a problem with keeping diet in check. Even a low dose of 5mg lets you eat carbs without fat gain. Am currently checking out what 10mgs can do. Add in 15mgs of osta, and you have the best ever oral only HRT.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I would definately run this with gw501516, if having a problem with keeping diet in check. Even a low dose of 5mg lets you eat carbs without fat gain. Am currently checking out what 10mgs can do. Add in 15mgs of osta, and you have the best ever oral only HRT.

It definetly would be great for those that are only comfortable with orals

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner