over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking week 4...some back pics

sammarbella

Registered
I started bulking cycle at 176 pounds, in this pic from yesterday i'm at 196 pounds.

I'm 5'6.BF% around 15...I hope! :)

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/sammarbella/12-06-07_04268080.jpg

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/sammarbella/test.jpg

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/sammarbella/Untitled.jpg

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/sammarbella/12-06-07_0442.jpg

This shots are the very first someone take of my back (i've never saw it!), so i never learn how to show my best.

My GF doesn't work at "flex" so pics are not perfect...and a camera from a phone is not the best tool.

Wide back bro. What weight are you shooting for?? Keep us posted on your progress.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Expect a lot gained to be water/fat. 20+lbs in 4-6wks will only be a small fraction of retainable muscle.

Good base so far, just keep hitting it hard, eating clean and have patience.

Expect a lot gained to be water/fat. 20+lbs in 4-6wks will only be a small fraction of retainable muscle.

Good base so far, just keep hitting it hard, eating clean and have patience.

I agree.I'll add 25 mcgs/ED of T3 to prevent too much fat depot, i'm eating 7 meals per day around 4k calories +- 500 gr Pro, -300 gr carbs (around workout) and the rest from healthy fats.

I do 20-30 min cardio 3 times per week.

When i was young i was around 250 FATASS, as endomorph my body can handle a lot of weight...the only "little" prob is to control fat depot. :D

From the back your b/f looks closer to the 10-12% range, but then again some keep a lean back. Nice gains.

Nice wide back there. Good taper into the waist. Go hard bro!! Looking solid.

I agree.I'll add 25 mcgs/ED of T3 to prevent too much fat depot,

Just my thoughts but it sounds to me like you are making a few costly mistakes. The first thing I hear is that you may be in love with the scale. It really doesn't matter how much weight that you put on, but rather how much muscle. I only say this because when I was younger I made the same mistake. I loved telling everyone that I weighed 260lbs when I had only been training for about 2 years but I got a kick in the ass when I had to diet down to 206lbs just to be in shape. Ask anyone who knew me back then, I was a dilusional fat slob. Second T3 should be thrown out of your cycle. If you are getting fat then you are either eating to much or you are eating the wrong things. NOT ALL CALORIES ARE CREATED EQUALLY. Eat good quality foods in amounts that help you grow without puting on extra fat. IMO there is no reason for a BBers BF to go above 10%. Lean body mass matters, not weight. That being said good luck with the bulk.

i'm eating 7 meals per day around 4k calories +- 500 gr Pro,

More protein than you need

You are looking good man But I would listen to Dusty on this......he is right on the money with his assessment.

Wide man!! Looking good!!

Just my thoughts but it sounds to me like you are making a few costly mistakes. The first thing I hear is that you may be in love with the scale. It really doesn't matter how much weight that you put on, but rather how much muscle. I only say this because when I was younger I made the same mistake. I loved telling everyone that I weighed 260lbs when I had only been training for about 2 years but I got a kick in the ass when I had to diet down to 206lbs just to be in shape. Ask anyone who knew me back then, I was a dilusional fat slob. Second T3 should be thrown out of your cycle. If you are getting fat then you are either eating to much or you are eating the wrong things. NOT ALL CALORIES ARE CREATED EQUALLY. Eat good quality foods in amounts that help you grow without puting on extra fat. IMO there is no reason for a BBers BF to go above 10%. Lean body mass matters, not weight. That being said good luck with the bulk.

I hope you haven't the one-size-fit-all idea.

Are you talking to the classic mesomorph people?

I'm not an mesomorph or an ectomorph.

I'm an endomorph.

So for me:

-Slow metabolism.(moderate to low T3)

-Low slin sensitivity in muscle and high in fat.(glucophage is helping here)

-Put on fat easy from the previous.(T3 will be used for this one...)

-Put on muscle easy if i do the apropiated.

Be under 10% BF while bulking for an endomorph is almost imposible...and if possible is a loss of the advantage of this phenotype: easy gains of weight!

Under 15%BF bulking is optimal for me.

I know my body don't need 500gr pro to muscle grow, there is a very different reason to take this amount of pro.

My body respond better to high pro low carb but this is not from what i heard...I know it from experience.

If i eat like an mesomorph (i did for months and years) i simply put on FAT...a LOT OF FAT.

Eating the same amount of calories with low carb and high pro, i produce less slin and don't put soooo much fat.

I must live with the good and the bads of my phenotype:

- The bad is i put on fat if i don't do an apropiated diet for me.

- The good is i put on weight easy (and muscle also) if i do an apropiated diet for me.

I really apreciated your words but believe me i know how to do my endomorph diet with carbs around workout with pro and the other meals with pro and fats. :rolleyes:

This diet works for me and this is a fact, other diets don't work for me and this also a fact.

Last edited:
when your 176 pounds, bulking is obviously your specialty....:star'wars

Sounds like you need no help, so I guess you just posted the pics so we would either compliment you on all you have done or so that we could learn from all of your vast nutrition and drug knowledge.

Sounds like you need no help, so I guess you just posted the pics so we would either compliment you on all you have done or so that we could learn from all of your vast nutrition and drug knowledge.

I apologize if i expressed something wrong in my reply to you.

Please no misunderstanding me, i really apreciated your advice. :(

I don't believe that i'm a "wise" guy...I'm very far to know the half of the half part i would like to know specially in regard of drugs and nutrition!

I'm small in height, weight and knowdlege.

Compliments can't help me.

I was only expecting some true criticism like yours.

Maybe i'm too ready to reply people who think we gain weight (endomorph) cause we eat too much...as "oldtime" fat slob you must know what i mean.

Being around 200 lbs i'm very far from my 250 ULTRAFATASS period (no gym, no cardio, 100% NADA).

Now if you want to smash me with a hammer directly in my head, do it! ::tar-wars

;)

I understand what you are saying about having a slow metablism...I have a "not so fast" one myself but I can tell you this much. Depending too much on anabolics to solve that problem is a big mistake...I take that back...HUGE mistake. I know you want to see the scale move up because it means your making gains....but what kind of gains are they? Who really cares if you are 210 or even 230. If you look worse at that weight whats the point. Particularly if you plan on stepping on stage you are going to have to kill yourself to lose all that extra fat. Something I would suggest that seemed to help me out, even in the off season, was a couple of sessions of cardio. It seemed to make my metablism faster and I was able to eat more. Speaking of eating, something that I would highly suggest is maybe taking a look at your diet again. At your body weight do you really need 4K+ calories. I found that just minor adjustments made a huge difference for me and I can tell you this....I was eating less than that and making good gains, slow ones, but quality not just a number on the scale. Even at say 15% BF at your weight of about 200, 250-275 grams of protein is plenty. You may just be over eating. All Im saying is that T3, slin, GH, and whatever else you plan on taking might be a waste because it sounds like your diet might still need some changing. This is just my opinion...I could be way off but seeing as I am in a similar boat as you...Im just giving the scenarios that have worked for me.

I understand what you are saying about having a slow metablism...I have a "not so fast" one myself but I can tell you this much. Depending too much on anabolics to solve that problem is a big mistake...I take that back...HUGE mistake. I know you want to see the scale move up because it means your making gains....but what kind of gains are they? Who really cares if you are 210 or even 230. If you look worse at that weight whats the point. Particularly if you plan on stepping on stage you are going to have to kill yourself to lose all that extra fat. Something I would suggest that seemed to help me out, even in the off season, was a couple of sessions of cardio. It seemed to make my metablism faster and I was able to eat more. Speaking of eating, something that I would highly suggest is maybe taking a look at your diet again. At your body weight do you really need 4K+ calories. I found that just minor adjustments made a huge difference for me and I can tell you this....I was eating less than that and making good gains, slow ones, but quality not just a number on the scale. Even at say 15% BF at your weight of about 200, 250-275 grams of protein is plenty. You may just be over eating. All Im saying is that T3, slin, GH, and whatever else you plan on taking might be a waste because it sounds like your diet might still need some changing. This is just my opinion...I could be way off but seeing as I am in a similar boat as you...Im just giving the scenarios that have worked for me.

I must agree with you cause you are sooo right on your advice and i have a couple of questions for you if you want to answer me. :)

I spend some months out of roids doing cardio and staying around 10% BF prior to do this cycle, learning how to control fat gain and what are the best foods and traing regime for me.

I must admit diet and cardio is the greatest challenge for an endomorph, i know it for real. :eek:

Cardio helps me a lot, i try to do it at least for 20-30 min 3 times per week.

I said i try cause i'm really training HARD on the gym 4 days a week with moderate volume and high poundages (at least for me) and some weeks it's hard to move these legs on the treadmill 3 times per week.:D

1 - I agree that protein is high but what can you eat if you can't use so much carbs and healthy fats are yet moderate?

I'm trying to get the best gains from this cycle with a moderate increase of fat, i did some food changes since the start of the bulking diet and i will check again in some days as you sugested.

2 - Last week i only get a 2 lbs gain so i assume calories intake is not TOO high right now in relation to my metabolism.

What do you think about it?

could you post up an example of a days meal/shake plan, so we can see where you are at, and by all means post up workout and nonworkout if they are diffrent....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws