YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetic GH - Benefits Declining? Helpful hints...

123cctv

Banned
Have you experienced the decline of positive synthetic rHGH benefits yet? If you haven't, odds are you will eventually. There's many a study that show those who utilize GH therapy for periods greater than 6 months, note some sort of benefit reduction. Some more or less dramatic, yet none the less, results generally fizzle with continued usage.

The following are a few of the steps I personally took to counter the noted benefit reduction during the course of my own GH therapy. An FYI - for the most part, my therapy consists of pharmaceutical rHGH. Because if this, it is important to note those using a lessor grade, possibly black market GH should expect benefit reduction to occur at a greater/faster rate than pharmaceutical grade. This topic has been discussed in length elsewhere on this board, so I'm not beat a dead horse.

1. Synthetic rHGH has been shown to gradually create insulin resistance. Thankfully this occurs over the course of many, many months, yet none the less, a serious concern. I personally noted over the course of a year, my insulin levels had begun to increase along with an inability to lose fat. :eek:

To counter this, you can either change your diet and eat like a diabetic or you can do something like I did and add in LR3 IGF-1 to your routine. IGF increases insulin sensitivity, thus countering the synthetic GH promotion, i.e. insulin resistance.

2. It's certain, as many studies have shown, injection via SQ is the most preferred method for GH administration. HOWEVER, if your body is adapting, I personally noted a significant reinstatement of benefits when I changed up my rountine over to I.V. administration. Is I.V. better than SQ? Yes and no. Further, it's iirrelevant to the issue. What I am saying is -- change up your routine to retain continual/progressive benefits.

3. Upgrade your synthetic GH to a better brand. That means if you're on a low grade Black Market, such as a blue top, move to up to what your supplier says is a much better grade. Or, move to pharmaceutical grade. Course, if on pharmaceutical grade, yeah - there's a few out there that even though they are a pharm grade, are still pathetic, then move to FDA approved. Bottom line is - at least change brands, but preferrably, upgrade!

Recently, I decided due to the above to hunt down Jintropin AQ which I finally got down to 4.6 per IU. This has the potential to be better than any powder form rHGH. Mind I said, "potential". I guess we'll see. However my objective is the same = purity.

4. Dump GH for no less than 3 weeks. Allow your body to return to pre-GH administration. For instance, let me give you a subtle, yet mostly overlooked synthetic GH benefit (this particular benefit has not been noted to occur w/peptide releasers, GHRH's, GHRP's, etc). With synthetic GH, one can experience a sense of "well being". This is not a type of dizzy high or similar to. No, instead, it's rather a sense of happiness. Anyone having taken synthetic GH in larger doses will have experienced this. I personally noted this type of "giddish" feeling being exagerated when I'd have a glass of wine (or two :D) and depending on the jokes and overall atmosphere, sometimes I could be brought to tears in laughter! Again, not being drunk - but instead, just plain ol happy! Yeah the wine has the ability to make anyone happier. :) However in contrast, without GH, no amount of wine or atmosphere has had the chance to bring me to tears in laughter - we'd have to go back to my teen years to locate the last time I laughed myself to tears...

Anyhow to those who have lost this particular benefit - DUMP the GH for approx 3-4 weeks. Note once you return, if your sense of "well being" as well as all other previous benefits experienced are with you in full force. Of course, GHRH's and GHRP's will also assist.

5. Mix it all up. One day do SC. Another day do GHRH/GHRP. The next do GH I.V. The following change the brand and continue. Skip a day entirely and do IGF-1 only! These are not exacts, just examples.

Lastly, while this information is targeted at those researching GH for extended periods, even if you've only done so for few months, the above info can assist your research -- giving you jump on and slowing the inevitable. Keep your body guessing and expect the results to continue as always. If the results have slowed -- change your routine now!

This post doesn't necessarily need a reply.

Last edited:
This post may not need a reply but you are going to get one anyhow.
Allow me to sample your Jintropin AQ for 6 months and I will let you know if the benefits decline. Ofcouse this will be all at your expense. They don't call me The Beggar for nothing.

The Beggar

Ive been on GH a while now. About every 5months or so i'll drop it for 4-6weeks, use peptides and start again. BUT i dont notice any diff. All I ever notice is some increased water retention(even with ramping doses up) and my hands will tingle a little more than normal the 1st 2weeks and then im back to normal. I was always under the impression that GH needs to be run a very very very long time to see the best gains. Long time as in YEARS.

holy shit you IVed GH?That seems very dangerous to me...were you getting pharma grade? How else would you be sure therewere no nasty bacteria contaminants?

holy shit you IVed GH?That seems very dangerous to me...were you getting pharma grade? How else would you be sure therewere no nasty bacteria contaminants?

Actually there have been many a study on rHGH admin via I.V. (not IM). It's not dangerous -- just keep the air bubbles away from the vein! :)

Some testify admin via I.V. of GH offers an amplification effect in comparison to SQ. While I agree with this (it does for me), I also am aware that it also sacrifices a benefit or two that's only attainable via SQ inj. None the less, if you administer it via I.V., lower your dosage by at least 1/2!

And yes, I've only injected GH via I.V using Humatrope, Jintropin and GenHeal (all pharm grade). However, "nasty bacteria" or not, once you inject something into your body whether SQ or I.V., your body's gona obsorb it either way. My point? You're in no more danger injecting a generic GH via I.V. than you are injecting it SQ.

Last edited:
Ive been on GH a while now. About every 5months or so i'll drop it for 4-6weeks, use peptides and start again. BUT i dont notice any diff. All I ever notice is some increased water retention(even with ramping doses up) and my hands will tingle a little more than normal the 1st 2weeks and then im back to normal. I was always under the impression that GH needs to be run a very very very long time to see the best gains. Long time as in YEARS.

Your probably using generics. The benefits from real pharm grade gh are: muscle fullness, cell repair and an overall sense of well being. These benefits are seen rather quickly from quality gh.

Your probably using generics. The benefits from real pharm grade gh are: muscle fullness, cell repair and an overall sense of well being. These benefits are seen rather quickly from quality gh.

Yes I use generics but from a great source. Def get the muscle fullness. I hardly ever look "flat" on gh. But the whole sense of well being. I've never gotten that. Not even when I used serostim back in the day. Maybe I dont get the sense of well being b/c im young. Started Gh at 23 and im 27 now. Maybe that happens only when your older. I def get a good amount of water retention when I start GH so thats gotta be a sign the GH is real. And its not hcg either b/c i've tested it. I think many freak out if they are getting sleepy or numb hands,etc.. but I would think the real test if your GH is real is water retention. You cant fake that with anything.

I've been on gh for about 11 years. And I've been off 1-2 months out of the year during that period. Maybe I'm not paying attention, but I haven't noticed any decline in effectiveness.

About every 5months or so i'll drop it for 4-6weeks, use peptides and start again. BUT i dont notice any diff. All I ever notice is some increased water retention(even with ramping doses up) and my hands will tingle a little more than normal the 1st 2weeks and then im back to normal.

You're case and anyone else experiencing your type of situation is exactly why I wrote the above. However ironically, it seems you're misinterpreting your research or better said, lack of results as the norm.

Allow me to offer some common sense first? Let's say your Doctor prescribed a particular type of medicine intended for an illness you contracted. The Doc says it'll alleviate your symptoms and eventually resolve your problem. However what if that medicine only worked for a week or to and then ceased to function? Bad meds? Likely. However regardless of the reason (as there would be many), the Doc would pull you off of that particular med and change you over to another. Yes, some meds don't sit well with some.

Now by your own admission, your GH creates sides for approx two weeks, then readily disappear. Correct? Doesn't matter even if you, as you said, "ramp up the dosage"? Doesn't that strike you as odd?

So OK, I know some say sides do not matter and in some cases, they're right - they're gona vary greatly. However, ALL legit and FDA approved synthetic GH manufacturers declare a list of sides accompanying their therapy. These lists vary depending on manufacture and are said to be "dosage dependant". Meaning - if you "ramp up" your dosage, you better buckle up -- certain sides will accompany. Note: sides are avoidable and even undesired. Again, look at sides like this, if I gave you several Tylenol, headaches and the like should disappear. However if I ramped up your dosage and gave you 20 Tylenol, you might be hospitalized due to unwanted side effects!

Maybe it would be helpful if we understood what ALL rHGH directly affects and cause? The following was taken from the "Clinical Pharmacy Associates" Drug Class Review:

"Recombinant growth hormone binds to growth hormone receptors and directly affect the following: antagonism of peripheral actions of insulin and increasing insulin secretion, stimulation of insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) in the liver and other tissues, stimulation of triglyceride hydrolysis, and stimulation of hepatic glucose output, retention of sodium and potassium, and induction of positive calcium balance.

Overproduction of growth hormone leads to increase in insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) by the liver and other tissues. IGF-1 causes such symptoms as soft tissue swelling, joint disorders, enlargements of hands, feet, and jaw, visceral overgrowth, as well as diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, colon cancer, increased death from cardiovascular events (i.e. hypertension, cardiac hypertrophy), and sleep apnea."

While this particular committee reviewed several studies, much information can be extrapolated just from the above. The first that's applicable to you is -- all synthetic GH, i.e. Somatropin and Somatrem which are manufactured by Genotropin, Humatrope, Norditropin, Nutropin, Saizen, Zorbitive, Serostim directly caused joint disorders, swelling of soft tissue, retention of sodium, etc. if dosages were too high! Further, these particular sides don't disappear solely due to a continued usage GH (especially one or two weeks worth!) which you've attribute your loss to. No, they're alleviated via dosage reduction! Any other variation of sides were dependant upon the formulation of GH antibodies and or prolonged usage.

Keep in mind, all of the above research is based on FDA approved GH! I'm betting that's not what you're using...so what I would do if I were you?

You research for approx 5 months, then off one month? It is my belief based on your sides disappearing after two weeks or so, that shortly thereafter your therapy is null. In fact, I'd give you no more than one month from the start your reinstated research, that you're virtually void of any benefit!

Try this - one month ON and one month OFF. Why? Consider this -- I'm claiming that once your sides are gone and are unattainable even via dosage increase, you're just poking holes in yourself. During the time you can experience sides of some sort - is the time your body isn't ignoring therapy. In other words, based on your sides, that's NO MORE than one month of workable/useful therapy!! That's it! After that, stop as you're just wasting your time and money.

I highly recommend changing your GH to another and testing some of my other alternatives mentioned above.

No 123 I should clairify. The side of water retention I get comes on quite quickly when I go off GH for 3-4months and start up again. Then it comes on quick, but the water retention doesnt diminish. It stays the same but if I up the dose YES it does get worse.

Now i've used some generic blues in the past where I didnt get the same water retention when starting. That was a good indicator I had low quality. But lately i've been using both elitropins(yellows) and the hyges from the makers of riptropin( the hyges from this site **broken link removed** ) and both have given a nice surge of water retention and tested negative for HCG. I think one day im just gonna buy one vial of serostim and get an IGF test done about 1hr after shooting 2iu's and then a week later or so do the same with a generic. It will cost about $200 total but will really save stress and guessing with all the GH out there.

No 123 I should clairify. The side of water retention I get comes on quite quickly when I go off GH for 3-4months and start up again. Then it comes on quick, but the water retention doesnt diminish. It stays the same but if I up the dose YES it does get worse.

Now i've used some generic blues in the past where I didnt get the same water retention when starting. That was a good indicator I had low quality. But lately i've been using both elitropins(yellows) and the hyges from the makers of riptropin( the hyges from this site **broken link removed** ) and both have given a nice surge of water retention and tested negative for HCG. I think one day im just gonna buy one vial of serostim and get an IGF test done about 1hr after shooting 2iu's and then a week later or so do the same with a generic. It will cost about $200 total but will really save stress and guessing with all the GH out there.

One vial of serostim isn't going to do anything for your igf test. Baseline igf levels rise after about a week of gh use. If your going to get tested, wait 1-2 weeks after you've been on serostim. I'm willing to bet that your igf levels will test higher on those than any generics.

These are the benefits I received my first 6 months of using gh. I have been on for almost a year ED dosing. I do not get these benefits anymore. I'm much older so I can feel a big difference. Before I felt young, recovered well, had deep sleep which left me feeling very refreshed upon awakening, my muscles were always full and I was very lean. These benefits are all gone now. I'm getting lethargic, getting softer, no sense of well being, etc.... I need to take a break like 123 cctv suggest.

hmm

Maybe bad batch of HGH?

These are the benefits I received my first 6 months of using gh. I have been on for almost a year ED dosing. I do not get these benefits anymore. I'm much older so I can feel a big difference. Before I felt young, recovered well, had deep sleep which left me feeling very refreshed upon awakening, my muscles were always full and I was very lean. These benefits are all gone now. I'm getting lethargic, getting softer, no sense of well being, etc.... I need to take a break like 123 cctv suggest.

Maybe bad batch of HGH?
I have ruled this out because I had good hgh and got good results with just 2 ius per day . I started slowly loosing the benefits about 8 months in until nothing works on 4ius per day on the same batch. I have to double it. All my hgh are from our sponsors. I have very good greens from one our respected sponsors and I want to save them until I clean out after 3 weeks. Switching to peptides for the time being.

Keep in mind, all of the above research is based on FDA approved GH! I'm betting that's not what you're using...so what I would do if I were you?

You research for approx 5 months, then off one month? It is my belief based on your sides disappearing after two weeks or so, that shortly thereafter your therapy is null. In fact, I'd give you no more than one month from the start your reinstated research, that you're virtually void of any benefit!

Try this - one month ON and one month OFF. Why? Consider this -- I'm claiming that once your sides are gone and are unattainable even via dosage increase, you're just poking holes in yourself. During the time you can experience sides of some sort - is the time your body isn't ignoring therapy. In other words, based on your sides, that's NO MORE than one month of workable/useful therapy!! That's it! After that, stop as you're just wasting your time and money.

I highly recommend changing your GH to another and testing some of my other alternatives mentioned above.

So based on your clinical research and your controlled studies over the years, you have come to the conclusion that after a month of GH use, your just wasting it and it is no longer effective. And that from all that research you have determined that the most effective way to utilize GH is to use it one month on one off. Or just change GH's. Thanks :rolleyes:

So based on your clinical research and your controlled studies over the years, you have come to the conclusion that after a month of GH use, your just wasting it and it is no longer effective.

That's ridiculous. You're reading between the lines. Go back and extrapolate what you can from the *overall*. I gave numerous recommendations - yet nothing so cut and dry.

And that from all that research you have determined that the most effective way to utilize GH is to use it one month on one off. Or just change GH's. Thanks :rolleyes:

Yes, for someone who's been on it for a while and as the title states, "GH - benefits declining?" then someone in this particular case will benefit from one month on and a week or two off, perhaps changing over to peptides during, possibly dosing BOTH at some point, then stopping BOTH at another, MIX IT UP, dose small, dose LARGE, never let your body adapt and keep it sensitive, etc, etc.

Please go back and reread and then make up and design your own personal varied routine.

Actually there have been many a study on rHGH admin via I.V. (not IM). It's not dangerous -- just keep the air bubbles away from the vein! :)

Some testify admin via I.V. of GH offers an amplification effect in comparison to SQ. While I agree with this (it does for me), I also am aware that it also sacrifices a benefit or two that's only attainable via SQ inj. None the less, if you administer it via I.V., lower your dosage by at least 1/2!

And yes, I've only injected GH via I.V using Humatrope, Jintropin and GenHeal (all pharm grade). However, "nasty bacteria" or not, once you inject something into your body whether SQ or I.V., your body's gona obsorb it either way. My point? You're in no more danger injecting a generic GH via I.V. than you are injecting it SQ.

Nice thread but the highlighted point is misleading IMO. Septicemia is presents of bacteria in the blood and can be fatal. The bodys defence against this when injecting sub Q is creating an abcess.

Nice thread but the highlighted point is misleading IMO.

Hmmm, I'd say you're the one that's misleading just a tad here? No? You see, I've never heard of one single case regarding any user or study involving rHGH which included a *bacteria* type capable of invoking Septicemia. By the way, regardless of injection type (SQ, IV, IM, IN), all are capable of eventually entering the bloodstream. It's just I.V. is direct, efficient and effective in accomplishing that task.

However no matter, since I'm not familar with every study or case involving GH, I'll ask you -- Can you reference or point us to any particular case/event which involved rHGH (which is what we're discussing - not drug usage on the streets) AND where the necessary bacteria type was not only present during the users/groups therapy, but caused the contraction of septicemia?

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner