over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that workout first thing in the am

Mortalcombat

Registered
What do you do to:

Motivate yourself to wake up early? What time do you wake up?

What kind of meal do you eat before and after training?

What kind of training do you do? Weights, cardio?

Motivation comes from the fact that if I don't do it before work, more than likely it won't get done.

I go to bed at 7pm and wake up around 2am. Crazy? No different than someone who works graveyard . You just slowly shift your sleeping times.

Before training I usually eat oats with protein and Natty PB mixed in.

I have pre workout and intra drinks. Post meal depends if its a work day or not.

Usually oats, bananas and protein on work days. French toast made with just egg whites on days I don't.

Current training is weights only.

I'm up at 3:30. Every morning.I workout fasted.I lift and do cardio after.I like the fact I get it done early,and can go right home after work.

I'm at the gym by 3am every morning. I love it! Gym all to myself. I go to bed at 8 and up at 2 or 230. I make my pre workout and intra drink the night before. Gym is 30min away so I sip my preworkout on the way there and then once I start training I sip my intra drink consisting of HBCD and peptopro along with beta alanine, creatine, BCAAs. I'd like to add something else to the drink if anyone has any suggestions. I will never again train without an intra drink. Simply amazing. Glycofuse watermelon, and watermelon pepto pro. mixes well and tastes great.

Train with weights for about an hour or so then home and a meal at 5am usually eggwhites and some oats.

8 am. workout fully rested.
up at 5, a pot a coffee and a few smokes.
4 large tablespoons of honey and a handful of raisens just prior. Then 30 gms of bcaa plus with size-on during.
14 hours of feeding left in the day for growth and repair.

I work the night shift 6pm -630am.. Usually sleep from
830am-01:40pm then train right when I wake up.. Kinda the
Morning LOL

I wake up at 5:30 and workout at 6:15.

I switch among various pre-workouts and sip on Glycofuse/BCAA's during.

Like stated above, if I don't do it first thing in the morning I may have trouble getting a workout in with all my other obligations.

Been doing it this way for many years.

I'm at the gym by 3am every morning. I love it! Gym all to myself. I go to bed at 8 and up at 2 or 230. I make my pre workout and intra drink the night before. Gym is 30min away so I sip my preworkout on the way there and then once I start training I sip my intra drink consisting of HBCD and peptopro along with beta alanine, creatine, BCAAs. I'd like to add something else to the drink if anyone has any suggestions. I will never again train without an intra drink. Simply amazing. Glycofuse watermelon, and watermelon pepto pro. mixes well and tastes great.

Train with weights for about an hour or so then home and a meal at 5am usually eggwhites and some oats.
I'm no expert but if you are mixing your creatine with liquid the night before, it's probably all turning into creatinine by the time you drink it.

I work out in the morning from 5:05 am to 6:35 am. I get up at 4:30. I can't workout on an empty stomach. When I get up I pop a multi-grain bagel in the toaster and coffee is on the timer and already brewing. While the bagel is toasting, I take my GH. Then eat the bagel with a little peanut or almond butter and 6 oz OJ with a scoop of BCAA/Glutamine. Drink 1/2 my coffee on the way to the gym. Hit weights from 5:05 - 5:50, strectch to 6:00 and cardio from 6:00 - 6:35. Come home and have a shake, shower and hit the road.

You get used to it. If I don't hit it in the morning, it's hit or miss if I can go at night because of work and family demands. When I occassionlly go at night, I notice I am weaker and more fatigued because I am so used to going in the morning. Not mention going at night sucks because there's way too many people and getting equipment can be a pain in the ass.

I get up at 5am and drink a lot of coffee.
I start cardio at 600am to 620am for 20 minutes.
Then I drink some whey protein and eat a couple bananas.
I workout from 620am to 700am.
After my workout I have egg whites and oatmeal.
The rest of the day I have lean meat with rice.
My last meal of the day is egg whites and a bagel.

I've been getting up at 5am since 2004.
Every day is a struggle.
Every day I rationalize from 500am to 505am why I should sleep in and be lazy like everyone else.
Its not motivation at 5am that gets me up its discipline.

But once I'm up Im up.

As a father of three and full time IT professional its the only time I can workout without having someone put demands on me.

I started working out at 4:30AM recently. I was getting irritated that the gym gets so crowded during dinner and up until 10PM.
So I started getting up at 3:30.
I sip a protein drink
Swallow some BCAAs

Get in my 60-90 workout.
I than eat my eggs after I shower and off to work I go.

I was going to reply but "first thing in the morning" means breakfast at 9 am and gym at 10...

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm really focusing on waking up at 5:00 am to hit it before work. Seems like getting in and out first thing in the morning I what most family guys are doing.

I do 8am now, but used to do 5am and pretty much same thing.

I like to take my t3 and my growth.
then ill have 50g whey or a 16 oz carton eggwhites.
30-45 mins something with a stim.
intra i am having 20-40g of a powdered carb source and about 10g bcaa and i try to add some extra lecuine, glutamine if i have it. *i am going to try peptopro or up my bcaa to 20g soon.
I workout for quite a bit of time since no rush for me but i warmup for 20 mins, hiit cardio post for 10-15 mins then i alternate between core work, foam rolling or calves so another 15 mins there.

i suggest slowly get used to it but try to get to bed earlier. at first u will be tired if this is new to you and have a hard time sleeping earlier but after a couple morning weights sessions your body will start sleeping.

get up at 7 drink pre workout. Take my other supplements and be at gym by 7:45. I know if I get it out of the way early when im off work I can hang with the family and don't have to worry about it. Pre workout goes a long way.

I go to bed by 9:30 maybe 10 pm, wake up at 5:30 to 6:00 most mornings (always without an alarm clock). I prepare and eat my breakfast between 6 and 6:30, and work out between 7 am and 8:00. I have a post workout shake, then get ready for work.

The key is to go to bed early enough so you get all the sleep your body needs. Do that consistently and your body's natural cycles will re-align with the new schedule.

Just keep telling myself I know what look I want the physique I'm going for and gotta go forward up in gym bye 4:30/m-fri.ain't easy but somebody's gotta do it.

Man all you first thing guys get up kinda late.
I'm up at 2 am
In the gym at 4 [emoji12]

Wake up at 3:30 am. Workout at 5:30am!
My motivation is that I have 30 people show up who pay me to work out with them!

Im up at about 10. Bit of house work and meal prep and in gym by 12 or so. I get 4 days of work a week so don't bother training on work days.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner