over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Laxatives

power

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Anyone find that normal laxatives (oral) are hard on their system. Wife has moderate Gluten issues. Every once in a while she goes crazy and has a burger on a bun. This causes her troubles over the following few days. She will use a laxative but complains about cramping etc. I am wondering if a suppository laxative would do the job with a less harsh effect on her system? Can anyone comment/feedback. Lol, jokes are ok too. Wife has a good sense of humor.

PWR

Metamucil is gluten free. Also, has she ever considered drinking aloe juice? Great for the digestive tract and easy on the system.

yerba prima psyllium. I use it all the time. All natural and very gentle.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I use Senna, Cascara Sagrada, and/or Magnesium Citrate when needed. Only time I EVER have an issue with cramps is if I'm dehydrated.

Aloe Vera is great! She should also try senna-c. With any laxative you have to really stay hydrated, depending on the laxative the cramps could be from muscle spasms, lack of fluid, or irritation the laxative can cause to the lining of the intestines.

Magnesium citrate is also a really good one but I only recommend using it sparingly. And stay hydrated :)

google "YAKIMA FRUIT PASTE"...

you have to make it yourself...
never had constipation issues but ive heard good things...

Metamucil is gluten free. Also, has she ever considered drinking aloe juice? Great for the digestive tract and easy on the system.

I swear by METAMUCIL. It's something I make sure I take EVERY single day. Its been very effective for me especially as I've gotten older.

I swear by METAMUCIL. It's something I make sure I take EVERY single day. Its been very effective for me especially as I've gotten older.

Mate so does this keep u proper regular ? Since I started metformin I am farting disgusting bad. I could live with protein farts. Done all my life here and their a cheeky one :) but I cant take it myself this is that bad God almighty . Wife is begging me to fix it or stop taking this new 'steroid ' u r taking she told me lol!

Mate so does this keep u proper regular ? Since I started metformin I am farting disgusting bad. I could live with protein farts. Done all my life here and their a cheeky one :) but I cant take it myself this is that bad God almighty . Wife is begging me to fix it or stop taking this new 'steroid ' u r taking she told me lol!
I'm telling you... Just order and try some Yerba Prima. 1 TBSP at night and the next day you are ready to go. No bloating, no gas, no distress at all.

And it doesn't hit you like you have to be around a bathroom when it happens, just feels natural.

I'm telling you... Just order and try some Yerba Prima. 1 TBSP at night and the next day you are ready to go. No bloating, no gas, no distress at all.

And it doesn't hit you like you have to be around a bathroom when it happens, just feels natural.

Hi Mate many thanks for input. allright

are u talking about this product ?

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yerba-Prima-Botanicals-Psyllium-powder/dp/B00013YYKS/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1445796459&sr=1-1&keywords=yerba+prima+bentonite"]Yerba Prima Botanicals - Psyllium Whole Husks, 12 oz powder: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51COe2gTwfL.@@AMEPARAM@@51COe2gTwfL[/ame]

That's the one. But look around as you can find it cheaper a lot of times.

I'm telling you, it's great. Only issue you may have is taste. When I mix it I use a small amount of water. It tastes like instant grits.

ok great. I will defo give this one a go. I use to take enzymatic therapy daily cleanse fibere which i found ok.

Thing is I live in Great Britain and we get great anal rape here anything coming from america lol but i am sucker for deals so will try all my ususal places and get the cheapest option.

also they seems to do few diff ones. like this..

Daily Fiber Formula, Orange Flavor | Yerba Prima

any major diff? Thanks

To be honest, I haven't tried anything except the plain version. But they make great products in this category.

I have a friend who has some serious digestive issues, and he recommended it to me. Said it was the only thing that he could use that wouldn't cause him to feel uncomfortable.

I've used it for a few years now and it is great.

To be honest, I haven't tried anything except the plain version. But they make great products in this category.

I have a friend who has some serious digestive issues, and he recommended it to me. Said it was the only thing that he could use that wouldn't cause him to feel uncomfortable.

I've used it for a few years now and it is great.

On great. Thanks for your help mate. Let's see how it goes. I ordered it from I herb. Done . Small order so hopefully customs won't rape me.

I ordered of of their detox product as well which also had crazy reviews everywhere on all major websites. I opted for the veg capsules version( exact same ingredient) at least I know taste won't be an issue and I have tons of pills anyway so tabs/ pills doesn't bother me :) thanks again cheers

Attachments

• 1445802697447.jpg
    1445802697447.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Great! Keep us updated on how it goes for you. I will tell you this, trying to not be too graphic, but when using this stuff there is hardly any paperwork needed at the end!

Great! Keep us updated on how it goes for you. I will tell you this, trying to not be too graphic, but when using this stuff there is hardly any paperwork needed at the end!

Paperwork lol indeed I will update how it goes for me cheers

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I do have this here, is this the fiber supp you are talking about? mine is called Whole Psyllum husks powder is that on the ingredients list?

and how long does it take to act?

if it is the same it won't be until at least 8-12 hours

Could look into edema kits or setting up a colonic. Done that before and preferred it to taking a laxative. A bit of a pain to do but if it's fairly infrequent, it's likely the best alternative.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws