over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dear God, my shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!!

vicomm

Newbies
So I finally started our asia friend's T. Prop. I shot it last night in my delt and my gosh it hurts! It is swollen like Carrot Top's delts! what the hell can I do to make it ease up? Hot , cold, time?

For reference...

Attachments

• cut-carrot-top.jpg
    cut-carrot-top.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3,591
wait a few days, pain will go away

people will tell you to use warm and blah blah, I haven't seen anything that worked, just patience for a few days

enjoy the pain :D (just kidding)

good advice from mike. Don't freak out that is the worst thing you can do it makes it worse

I'm definitely enjoying it!!! (g)

Thanks guys, I guess my body will get use to it...or hope!

So I finally started our asia friend's T. Prop. I shot it last night in my delt and my gosh it hurts! It is swollen like Carrot Top's delts! what the hell can I do to make it ease up? Hot , cold, time?

For reference...

Put another shot on the other delt!! Even em out dammit!

Don't panic, some motrin will help. If it were an infection, it would become soft, red and hot. As long as you don't have fever it should be ok. Propionate, Primobolan Acetate and Sustanon (because of the Prop.) Causes that on some people.

Put another shot on the other delt!! Even em out dammit!

Don't panic, some motrin will help. If it were an infection, it would become soft, red and hot. As long as you don't have fever it should be ok. Propionate, Primobolan Acetate and Sustanon (because of the Prop.) Causes that on some people.

short esters at high concentration can do it or high BA content
no worries bro unless u have fever

if your hair color starts to change, call doctor

Did the same thing last night with the same effect nothing to worry about for me the 1st week or so I will continue to have soreness but it always eases up after awhile

Prop hurts . I will lean into a door jam real hard and press the shit out of the sore area . Hurts like hell but works .

I used that shit from asia (375per 1.5ml IP Sust) for a while and the pain was just as bad for the last shot as the first , the site always swole up and was a big hard ass knot every fucking injection would last for 5-7 days , absolutly the worst thing I every used. you coulden't give me that shit again , swapped out with Nile Sust and actualy got better gains from it and no pain , the BA content in that CRAP is so fucking high I actualy got
"fina cough" from it a few times.

Sell that shit to sombody you don't like and buy somthing made for humans

some people have bodies that just cannot handle prop, my advice is to switch to an ester like enanthate or sustanon and just use some anti e's to keep off some water

For reference...

LOL how many mls did u put in there!!!

To me the shoulder is really bad few minutes after the shot but then its not really that painfull...the worst I have ever tried was 2mls in the triceps :eek: My arm looked BIG and RED...I swear it was missed up its not funny...my skin looked like it was burned even when the swelling went away I was scared it wont go away.

I put 1cc of Asia's prop into my tricep last night and today it is pretty painful. This was my first tricep injection of any substance though, so maybe I placed it poorly...I used the same substance in my quads with ZERO pain though...I still love the stuff, it makes me an animal in the gym.

...if you really cant stand it you could send it to me. lol...

I have shot prop from a couple differant makers and it never realy hurt per say , maybe a little more of a dull ache the next day but thats it , the SUS I got here lately was a killer.

I think that the majority of the pain is not so much from the ester but the extra BA thats in his shit.

Update, I finally couldn't take it and amputated my arm! :)

Naw, it finally went down after a week, probably would have been sooner had I not played golf last week! Damn it was huge by the 9th hole!! Just glad that the pain has now officially transfered to each glute and a thigh! LOL

Big B...2 mls per

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity