YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE - 3rd SET OF BEFORE AND AFTER BLOOD TEST RESULTS!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
Submitted by member: "Myostatin." - who had blood analysis performed before and after his Synthergine use.

The first blood test was performed prior to the commencement of using liver toxic compounds.

The second blood test was performed while using liver toxic compounds.

As can be seen in the results, even with the introduction of liver toxic compounds, liver values weren't raised but were lowered while using Synthergine – Liver Protectant!

BEFORE
synthergine-blood-test-before-myostatin.png

AFTER

synthergine-blood-test-after-myostatin.png

Last edited:
Good work Myo, great results for sure. Congrats on the free Synthergine!

Why I'm not surprised at all?
Wise choice myostatin :yeahthat:

The proof is right there...You do not see anyone posting up labs while using milk thistle or liv52!!

Synthergine is a must in keeping your liver functioning properly...Especially in this game!!

It's likely he used the recommended dosage which is 1ml/55lbs.

I get 2 ml every 12 hours, that's 4 ml a day.

Just those people who had the chance comparing the before and after blood results know exactly why this fantastic product is a MUST on every bb shelves. It looks like the promotion is still open so what a better opportunity to put synthergine to test right now. Your liver will be more than happy.:p

Last edited:
It brought my levels way down.

My ALT and AST are usually WAY higher than the first test shown.

Since using synthergine...they were normal for the first time since 1997.

My levels were SUPER HIGH before.

:yeahthat::headbang:

Nice choice

Was the Synthergine taken orally or IM. I've seen people saying they've done both. I just wonder what is most effective. Orally you have absorption directly from small intestine to the first pass of the liver, but less total absorbed. IM will ensure entire dose makes it into the body and will eventually circulate around to the liver. So I guess I'm kind of wondering if the 1ml/55lbs twice a day is effective enough to do it's job orally.

I take this product and I try both methods as I'm not sure what would be most effective.

Does your levels generally stay low after you quit taking synthergine

Was the Synthergine taken orally or IM. I've seen people saying they've done both. I just wonder what is most effective. Orally you have absorption directly from small intestine to the first pass of the liver, but less total absorbed. IM will ensure entire dose makes it into the body and will eventually circulate around to the liver. So I guess I'm kind of wondering if the 1ml/55lbs twice a day is effective enough to do it's job orally.

I take this product and I try both methods as I'm not sure what would be most effective.

They are both effective. I prefer IM

Same as Danny, I go with IM now but have used it SQ...It is equally effective used either way.....

There may be slight differences between 1 method vs another but the biggest test is blood work. As long as that is good (which it is) use take it however you like.

Does your levels generally stay low after you quit taking synthergine

Well they stay low because I make sure to use Synthergine throughout any oral cycles.

I have not tried to use any liver toxic compounds without Synthergine - I assume they would rise.

There may be slight differences between 1 method vs another but the biggest test is blood work. As long as that is good (which it is) use take it however you like.

Agree, although are both very effective, the injected reading method will be better I assume.

i prefer the oral method and i think it works the same as when i did IM

Interesting. Maybe I overlooked, but what compounds were used and what doseages?

What compounds were used at the time at what dosages?

Interesting. Maybe I overlooked, but what compounds were used and what doseages?

Run a search on here for Myostatin's posts...I believe he has posted what his usage was at the time of running Synthergine.....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws