over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Self tanning lotions

keithmack

Newbies
In fact, some people make their own self tanning lotion by mixing tablespoon of cocoa and tablespoon of white unscented lotion. It's not water proof but it's suppose to yield a tan until you shower. Have anyone tried this? If not, does any of you know a good recipe for tanning lotion?
I may try that.

I have tried literally every self tanning lotion made. Read reviews, bought the most expensive to that "secret unknown, but works formula" and to me, they all suck and yield less then positive comments from people. Especially my girlfriends, all hate the color it gives me. Fake, orange sort of look. No matter what you use.

So I just tan. I let it fade some and then hit it again a few times per month. I'm getting older and for sure notice the damaging affects of years of tanning, but it's not too bad yet. I am 50, so what can I expect, I started tanning at age 14.

Anyhow, tanning lotions and all that spay on tan shit sucks. Totally fake and trust me, 100% of everyone around you will know you're using it. It stinks too, especially when you get sweaty during sex.

I have tried literally every self tanning lotion made. Read reviews, bought the most expensive to that "secret unknown, but works formula" and to me, they all suck and yield less then positive comments from people. Especially my girlfriends, all hate the color it gives me. Fake, orange sort of look. No matter what you use.

So I just tan. I let it fade some and then hit it again a few times per month. I'm getting older and for sure notice the damaging affects of years of tanning, but it's not too bad yet. I am 50, so what can I expect, I started tanning at age 14.

Anyhow, tanning lotions and all that spay on tan shit sucks. Totally fake and trust me, 100% of everyone around you will know you're using it. It stinks too, especially when you get sweaty during sex.
Stay away from dihydroxyacetone (DHA). It reacts with sunlight and can cause cellular damage

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Considering the best tanner, I might think about having physical tanner coming from the sun. Sunlight contains UVB, which induces the skin to synthesize pre-vitamin D3. Healthy individuals have seasonal variations in their vitamin D levels, and may become vitamin D deficient during winter. Lower vitamin D levels have been associated with increased risk for several types of cancer, heart disease, and bone disease. Vitamin D deficiency may also play a role in autoimmune disease. However, the sun does not always shine with a certain good amount of sun ray and vitamin, if not, it would harm my skin. Therefore, I have done some research about this, and many Hot - tanned - skin vloggers from the US are doing the same which is using a means to foster the process of tanning. It is called: tanning lotion. It is the best way to get a sunless tan along with a beautiful bronze shade. One of the best things about tan physics is that it becomes dry faster than any other tanning lotion. Besides this, it is available in different packages on the market. Fortunately, It is portrayed obviously on Amazon with a vast of products and its reviews, you can get access to and have the better idea of your process.
I am using this guy, it is good though haha (https://www.amazon.com/Tan-Physics-True-Color-Combo/dp/B01JKIGN8U/)
If you wonder, there are many reviews sites that you would like to get advise from, however, I gave you this because they are recommending a range of good products. Hope you enjoy it!
https://carekees.com/best-tan-physics-reviews-tan-physics-true-color-sunless-tanner/

My wife uses a brand called fake bake. It's looks great and I know people complement her on her tan.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In fact, some people make their own self tanning lotion by mixing tablespoon of cocoa and tablespoon of white unscented lotion. It's not water proof but it's suppose to yield a tan until you shower. Have anyone tried this? If not, does any of you know a good recipe for tanning lotion?
I may try that.
My extremely tanned physical education teacher used to tell us she bathed in tea bags!!!! ...but I gave it a miss and after trying loooooads of fake tans in my time.. I love love love St Tropez Dark.. it's a mousse, n you put it on with latex gloves,, or you can buy tanning mits.. but there's a St Tropez dark tinted moisturiser that might be a good starting product... make sure you exfoliate before you do apply or you will be patchy 🚫
Xx

If you want a tan that looks natural not like you dyed your skin (especially for photo shoots) go to Mystic Tan. It is the spray on tanner that is not cheap but the best looking.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws