over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

healing! post surgery ?s on recovery?

RealDonkeykong

Registered
I think friday this week will be two weeks to the day had an appendectomy and also they repaired a hernia at same time.I know many of you have prob had one or the other.Anyway I have been to gym once or twice just fkn around doing some machines and biceps seated.I tried benching and 135,185 were straining my umbilical hernia area.I was thinking id do 225 for sets of 20 or whatever lol..I was weak and couldnt do anything that strains abs or insides lol...So friday will be two weeks .Now few days after I have a app to be sent back to work.But i figured two weeks is long enough to "rehab" myself aka start lifting on my reg program with deads and squats ect.Was thinking i could just do 135 or so with deads just getting blood flow back cns ect...week 2 225 week3 315 that will be about 2 weeks comp recovery and few weeks just going super light(easy lifts that dont effect like seated curls ill go heavy,need work on biceps anyways)So I should then be fully helaed and i feel the light training with some light core work will help to begin healing and strengthening area.Then I can start going heavy though by then Im sure ill be weak and lost a bit of power.I had JUST hit 625 dead and was ready to get 635 or so np!Had a bench PR and was getting my squat back finally.SUCKS!!!set me back plannning on a comp in December...Anyone have any exp and ideas about my plans?I dont want to rip shit open again when i get 4,5,or 600 back on bar...And asking doctors is not usually a good idea IMO.Theyll tell you twice as long than you need.I tore a lig in back and was fully deadlifting 6 weeks maybe 8 weeks later...lot younger then...Anyways...surgery sucks wether its small or big ops another fork in the roads...

anyways yeasterday 2 weeks post surgery worked up to 405 deads no strain but didbt wanna push it...did some dead assistance shit and more bis/forearms...today benhced feet up on bench did 275 for 3 straining hernia area a bit so stopped next time ill do 295 week afte ect should be doind 325x3 paused again.deads will be 455 next week for 3's ,then 505,525,550 then rep max lol should be healed by then comp and going for pr of 635
have not squatted yet thinking about starting light monday NOT LIGHT FOR REPS as that would strain abs hernia repai just as much...What i mean is high rep warmups then some 5s or 3s will i feel the strain and stop or do Squat lockouts or as I call them Normal People squats where you do about 1/2 or 3/4 of a full squat with heavier weight....Im trying to be careful so far so GOOD!!!Mike Mentzer MAY HAVE been on to something,,,,Two weeks one week comp bed ridden onbly eating gained two lbs and strength seems like if I wanted to I could prob pull a pr TODAY...Mirror shows Im looking MUCH bigger than two lbs and only a tiny fraction more "watery"abs look great and everything..Wish I had some MK 677 to help heal ordering some from our lost bro's company UGPEPS very soon...So fk you appendicitis/hernia!!!

Since then ive regained all mass and more more power two weeks from com about to set a comp squat pr bench comp pr and dead comp pr only bench will i not have beaten my gym pr but in COMP u pause sometimes ALONG ASS TIME if they feel like being assholes lol...touch and go 370 think im good for 360 with a 2-3 sec pause now prob can touch and go 385-plus

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131