over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fish oil or krill oil

I take Natures Best 1,200mg x 9 per day. I'd also be curious to see if there are any added benefits to switching to krill oil.

Are there any brands out there that have larger then 1g capsules available? 1,200 are the largest I've found. The wife would also like to start taking 10g per day but doesnt want to suffer that many pills.

I take fish myself. Usually 4g with every protein shake I slug down. So I'll get 8-16 grams a day depending on how many shakes I ingest. They say krill is more concentrated but I'm actually after volume which I why I go with fish oil.
My lady doesn't like taking fish oil so she got the krill stuff and just takes 1-2 a day. In the end as long as you take something anything its better than nothing.

I take both. Usually 4 grams fish oil and about a gram of the krill oil. Costco has the MegaRed Krill oil and usually every other month they have $5 off coupon for it so it's around $14 for 90 count

I take both. Usually 4 grams fish oil and about a gram of the krill oil. Costco has the MegaRed Krill oil and usually every other month they have $5 off coupon for it so it's around $14 for 90 count

Get the same stuff here

fish oil here. 10g a day, split up morn/night.

costco 400 for less than $10

I have never tried the krill oil.

For a while I was getting hooked up with BioTest Flameout, I thought it was great. Once it runs out I will go back to fish oil.

Krill. Fish oil has a lot of toxic chems I.e. mercury

currently running costco omega blend flax oil at 3/day and cant tell much from that when running their one-a-day concentrated fish oil, again 3/day lol.. since its the quantity of EPA/DHA that matters that im lead to believe so if I can gulp down a geltab that has 2-3x the epa/dha of reg fish oil gels and spare me taking about 2/3 less quantity of the horse pills then I'll pay the little extra and spare my throat lol of course with the flax it only measured in how much of the omegas but again they still appear to be atleast 2x the concentration of just the reg fish...

and when it comes to costco and their quality... all there supps are are usually USP grade so no worries about toxins/contaminants etc..

Last edited:
ll get 8-16 grams a day based on how many drinks I consume. They say krill is more focused but I'm actually after amount which I why I go with seafood oil. My woman doesn't like getting seafood oil so she got the krill things and just requires 1-2 a day. In the end provided that you take something anything its better than nothing.

Hi all
There are many benefit of fish oil and krill oil but i want to share a healthy benefit of fish oil.Omega 3 fatty acids, particularly EPA, that have been found in fish oil, have a positive effect on our inflammatory response throughout our whole body.

Oyster is a nutrition powerhouse. It is a great source of zinc, iron, and vitamin B-12–key depression-fighting nutrients. In fact, it is so high in those vitamins and minerals that I consider oyster to be a “depression buster food” as I describe in the Rebuild from Depression book.

But what to do with oysters? Do you need to buy them fresh? Is canned OK? Fresh is always best, but if you are land-locked or on a budget, you are probably going to buy them canned. Canned oysters are definitely better than no oysters. Canned oysters I like to use in soups much like clam chowder or in dips like this clam dip.

Here in California, we have decent access to fresh oysters. As tasty as they are raw, I would be a bit leery of them if you are immune-depressed or under four feet tall (you know, if you are a child). Oysters have been involved in a lot of food poisoning incidents considering how few people really do eat them raw. If you buy oysters fresh on the shell, I would cook them unless you simply want to live on the wild side (as I do on occasion). For cooking ideas, check out Diane’s very simple recipe for steamed oysters or her tantalizing fried oyster recipe.
https://wikihomenutrition.com/oysters-health-benefits/

Ok I took 6gm -8gms of omega 3, 6, 9 to try and increase my HDLs but it actually got rid of my plantar fasciitis. Then I started taking krill oil with each meal and it boosted my HDLs and doc ran labs and said to keep taking it. Hope this helps.

Krill oil currently. Ive run both at the same time before but it seemed like a waste of $$. I don't know, my HDL seems to stay about the same no matter what

I myself use fish oil in capsules every day. Krill oil i did not try, but it is more for the internal state of health. Fish oil is just for the health of the body.

I myself use fish oil in capsules every day. Krill oil i did not try, but it is more for the internal state of health. Fish oil is just for the health of the body.

Well, in krill oil, all the same, more useful and in this it wins. I periodically eat both.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear