over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Infrequent Training

If the guy in the pic is telling the truth then that's what works for him. To have that elite level though I doubt there are many guys that train that way. Sometimes doing full bosy a couple times a week may work but my guess is that for extended periods of time his routine will not work. Using it for a break and changeup is probably nice.

Ive read articles about this guy before. Hes been training that way for years. Has overcome a lot of physical problems as well

Thats pretty impressive if he can build that physique on 2 days per week.

He looks great. He found what works for him.

IMO, people make faster progress by "thinking" their way through training and nutrition, rather than "following" their way through based on what others do.

Sure, get a base plan for training and nutrition that seems reasonable. Then adjust diet (greater quantity of quality foods) and training (usually downward volume wise in my case) to suit recovery (gauged by progress in the gym). Enhance recovery with ever better knowledge of nutrition and supps. It's about all you'll ever need to do.

There were allot of talk about infrequent trainning.
There are some write ups were coach were recommending their clients to train every 5-6 days. Thats like basically 1x a week.

DC style trains 3x a week. Some guys were doing it twice a week and slowing reducing frequency even further.

I'm not sure how successfull but do u think its just another way of being lazy??

Yes a great physique can be built from merely training 2 days per week, but under certain conditions:

1. You need to train INTENSE
2. You need to train HEAVY
3. You need to train using COMPOUND MOVEMENTS
4. You need to forget all about "hitting the muscle from every possible angle"
5. Ramp up to one all out set, 1 working set only
6. You need to focus on improving on the number of reps done or the poundages lifted EVERY week
7. You need to deload

If your workout looked like this:

Monday: Push
Squat
Bench Press
Lateral Raise
Leg Press
Dips with chained on weight
Heavy Calf Raises
Skullcrusher/Overhead tricep Extensions

Thursday: Pull
Deadlifts
Pull ups
Bent Over Rows
Bicep Curl
Glute Ham Raise
Some type of weighted ab exercise
Leg Curls
Forearm Curls

Repeat the next week

Note: the italicized can be skipped if the working load is too much and your physical general preparedness or conditioning (in powerlifting terms of conditioning) is bad

... In fact if you had some guys here drop some gear use, took training seriously and gave it their all in the gym, focused on week to week poundage improvements and took rest/recovery/diet more seriously, they would actually look better than they do now

Look at all the guys in the gym doing a million different exercises for chest and biceps but don't grow! and yet they are actually on prohormones and shit

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

BTW that guy is about as natural as the tren-injected-prior-to-slaughter ribeye steak I had tonight :rolleyes:

If you complete full body workouts using the compounds then twice a weeks cool.

He has a great physique but I wonder if his conditioning is based around body weight training or kettle bell which would assist with resistance work.

If you complete full body workouts using the compounds then twice a weeks cool.

He has a great physique but I wonder if his conditioning is based around body weight training or kettle bell which would assist with resistance work.

His "conditioning" in terms of the bodybuilding version of that term, I'd bet to say is a result of drugs and diuretics and diet. Don't be fooled

i have training for the better part of 21 years most of that time was not training hence 10 years. Do not train heavy due to injuries, Moderate poundage with picture perfect Reps and dieting like a MOFO. I am in the absolute best shape in my life, quality training, look for my pictures and you be the judge.

Attachments

• 100_1939.jpg
    100_1939.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 563
  • 100_2026.jpg
    100_2026.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 808
  • Quad 2.jpg
    Quad 2.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 10,430
Last edited:
It's an interesting concept to only train twice per week, covering more muscle groups for each of the two sessions. I've been on a pretty strict type of training recently since about November, where I am training 6 times per week. It's was that draining on my life that I had to knock it back to four. This could be a different way to look at my training. And get myself out of the continual loop and start growing again

BTW I agree, no way he is natural!!!

I clicked on the link thinking I was going to see a huge guy or something. He's only 180lbs though. I didn't see measurements for is lower body and the pics it looks like he has all his mass in his upper body.

He did mention that he trained more often til his gains stopped. He didn't say where he was when his gains stopped. idk, maybe he's just maintaining with just those two workouts. Now 6 months to a year from now if we go back and see where he's at with only 2 workouts a week and he's 200 or so then maybe I'll believe the two day a week routine...for him.

I made my best progress in college x3 a week with powerlifting as my core workouts, bench , dead/power clean & squat day...played football, so the other days were dedicated to massive eating & sprints/plyos

Well you do grow when resting, not in the gym.

NinX, how old or young are you out of curiosity? Looking good, no homo of course lol!

i have training for the better part of 21 years most of that time was not training hence 10 years. Do not train heavy due to injuries, Moderate poundage with picture perfect Reps and dieting like a MOFO. I am in the absolute best shape in my life, quality training, look for my pictures and you be the judge.

good stuff man, some guys do well on moderate poundage with picture perfect reps and having a great diet... at the end of the day it's all about causing trauma to the muscle and elliciting a growth response and having gear and the right nutrients in your blood (from ahving a great diet) to allow your body to recover and get bigger and stronger... thing about having moderate volume though is that guys don't know how to properly disperse their strength/intensity for the multiple sets per exercise... and when you just do 1 all otu set it's easier because you can just hone in like a fuckin sniper and go all out on that set...

I usually recommend low volume and drastically cutting down training frequency to something like once a week like how i outlined above to guys who do stupid shit in the gym, training arms 5 times a week and benching 5 times a week who don't get results doing that... low and behold when i tell them to do something like how i outlined and they actually follow it and have a halfway decent diet... BOOOOM... fucking growth

props for posting pics up to back your shit up:headbang:

I trained DC style for a couple of years 2-3 times a week made good gains but I prefer to train 4 days a week. Its tough to keep the intensity up and to easy to skip a day since your only hitting in hard 2-3 times a week.

I would like to hear some success stories and how does your routine look like?

What were your set and rep range and did u incorporate rest pause, force reps, drop sets, etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131