Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree178Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2017, 10:50 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
new thread, everyone post pics of how AVERAGE you look despite running these massive dosages

if you're running 4-5 grams and arent competiting at a high level L O L @ u
LOL!

If your not competing then there's absolutely no reason to smash high doses.

Now, I'm not judging anyone because we're all free to do what we want, that being said people could do so much by just manipulating diet training than be knuckle head and smash high doses.

I like the lower dose look on myself anyway. I don't walk around looking like a fuckin water baloon

Last edited by biglizard225; 02-27-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:14 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Highest I ran,

750 test 1-12
300 npp 1-12
30mg superdrol. 1-4week
30mg msten 8-12

The test and npp were built up didn't run that full time started at 400 test and 200npp
get it in ya likes this.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:21 AM

Could be the most useless thread i have seen. The guys that do really high doses wont bother posting because they dont want to be told they will be dead in 3 years. The guys that will post big doses are just being smart asses and never came close to those doses. I will believe a few guys like johnjuan1 but the rest i dont believe. Pointless
johnjuanb1 and biglizard225 like this.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:15 PM

I probably already posted in this thread a few years ago but here it is anyway

700mg test prop (per week)
700mg tren ace (per week)
40mg msten oral (per day)
5iu hgh (per day, although I experimented with 10iu at one point, which sadly made my hands grow fatter.)

The problem wasn't as much that these were high doses but I'd stay on the prop and tren or like 9 months out of a year for two years. It's length of time without breaks that is the largest danger.
get it in ya likes this.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslatunnan View Post
Sust 2500mg
Deca 1900mg
Tren 1050mg
Dbol 700mg
Insúlín 58iu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslatunnan View Post
Can I just say my stats instead ?

6.1ft 178lbs and 13%

training 4 years

Do you think I should maybe lower dbol and put ment instead or 40mg anavar ?
Trollin' hard right here
Bio, get it in ya and boxer cam like this.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:26 PM
Kilo Klub Member

2500 total and I felt like shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
get it in ya and chrisrivers like this.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young gun View Post
Highest I ran,

750 test 1-12
300 npp 1-12
30mg superdrol. 1-4week
30mg msten 8-12

The test and npp were built up didn't run that full time started at 400 test and 200npp
It's funny how the lowest dose AAS is the most damaging in that entire lineup. That's why total milligram to a certain extent doesn't necessarily translate to total amount of damage to the body. The compounds themselves also matter.
get it in ya and nothuman like this.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:35 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Boston Lloyd just posted his next cycle on Instagram. Its ridiculous. I don't understand how he does these dosages and is still his size. I would think with what he posts he would be 2x as big and cut.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinker48 View Post
It's funny how the lowest dose AAS is the most damaging in that entire lineup. That's why total milligram to a certain extent doesn't necessarily translate to total amount of damage to the body. The compounds themselves also matter.
Seriously, that's why I never really pay any attention when people talk about total grams. It's such a useless number. Run 100mg superdrol daily and that's only 700mg per week. Run 2g EQ per week and that's far less toxic.
MightyJohn and thethinker48 like this.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothuman View Post
Seriously, that's why I never really pay any attention when people talk about total grams. It's such a useless number. Run 100mg superdrol daily and that's only 700mg per week. Run 2g EQ per week and that's far less toxic.
I think my liver just jumped out of my body. 20 mgs for 9 days felt like chemotherapy...

Totally agree, each compound is different. If people ran bloodwork mid blast with some of these compounds, it would look like a horror show.
nothuman likes this.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:43 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinker48 View Post
Exactly. I am going to start 250mg test c, 350mg npp and 1.05g primo soon and I bet 350mg sdrol per week would mess up my bloodwork much more than all of that combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy View Post
Boston Lloyd just posted his next cycle on Instagram. Its ridiculous. I don't understand how he does these dosages and is still his size. I would think with what he posts he would be 2x as big and cut.
If you don't have it at 2g's you won't have it at 4, 6 or even 10g's. He looks good when in shape but sure he does FAR too much.
nothuman and thethinker48 like this.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 02-27-2017, 12:51 PM
Newbie Registered Member

1g test e, 500 decca, 2g eq, 400 mast e, 100 test suspension eod, 50mg anadrol for 5 weeks, 25mg tbol for 12 weeks, 20 MG halo for 2 weeks. Hit some great totals, but overall fucked my system up. I'll never do that again. The sides were insane.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2017, 12:52 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Oh...tren ace the last 4 weeks at 100 eod

Old 02-27-2017, 12:54 PM

i wonder how many of these huge cycles are accurately dosed drugs.?? i mean if it was true pharm grade vs UG stuff.

Not knocking any of the UG labs as I've seen guys make there own stuff and when its tested it comes back under dosed because the raws are not accurate.

Seeing some of these doses and seeing the guys that are running them and they either don't compete or are just getting started. I'm never gonna compete at a national level , i know i don't have the genetics to do it without adding 20 pound of stage weight and i can't afford nor will i take the doses to get there. At my height I'm perfectly happy competing at 250-260 but standing next to guys 4"-5" shorter with narrow hips I'm not looking to sweep any shows.

It makes me wonder what lengths gys are willing to go to just to look good on the beach or in the gym
MightyJohn likes this.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:05 PM

1750 test e...900 deca...1000tren e...1400 eq. Not running any of these currently... but I've done some stupid high doses before
chrisrivers and WhyIncision like this.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:13 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
i wonder how many of these huge cycles are accurately dosed drugs.?? i mean if it was true pharm grade vs UG stuff.

Not knocking any of the UG labs as I've seen guys make there own stuff and when its tested it comes back under dosed because the raws are not accurate.

Seeing some of these doses and seeing the guys that are running them and they either don't compete or are just getting started. I'm never gonna compete at a national level , i know i don't have the genetics to do it without adding 20 pound of stage weight and i can't afford nor will i take the doses to get there. At my height I'm perfectly happy competing at 250-260 but standing next to guys 4"-5" shorter with narrow hips I'm not looking to sweep any shows.

It makes me wonder what lengths gys are willing to go to just to look good on the beach or in the gym
Mine was pharma. Honestly will never do this cycle again at this doses. I am currently doing a similar cycle, but no tren, no halo, and only 1g of eq.

Old 02-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Northman1522 View Post
Mine was pharma. Honestly will never do this cycle again at this doses. I am currently doing a similar cycle, but no tren, no halo, and only 1g of eq.

Test is down too.

Old 02-27-2017, 01:31 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I guess it comes down to genetic tolerance of drugs. I do not get any sides (that I know of), I tell my self I will stop competing in 2 years when I'm 30 if I do not turn pro by then, and I don't think any long term damage will happen by then. Ofcourse if I was not competing there is no reason to take more than 1g test and 5-10 iu gh.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

Who likes higher test than lower with other compounds??? Why? Issues? Sides?

#TeamDreamCrusher
MightyJohn likes this.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:34 PM

Well i have been living under a rock. I didnt realize so many would do these doses, i have no idea how the body can handle it. I would feel like death. i am not judging, i just couldnt handle it
MightyJohn and nothuman like this.