advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY friend has 180/104 BP and says not to worry!

bigdog123

Banned
My friend is a 5`4 off season freak right now weighing 253 in decent nick and is using about 6g AAS per week - just recently he has added 200 drol and 10iu HGH per day and also some peptides. He is holding so much water it is crazy and we were in a health centre and checked our blood pressure. He literally loads up a full 3ml syringe every day and injects it, he doesnt even really know what is going in - we estimated that it is around 3g test, 1g tren e and 1g mast e. Plus the orals.

I`m 5`9 and around 220 on HRT and mine was 110/75 and his is 180/104 - I couldnt believe it so we checked it again 5 mins later and it came back as error. Then a third reading said 175/100.

He doesnt think this is high and anything to worry about but it obviously is.

I told him to cut everything back, add in CV etc and drop 20lb of water weight but he is keen to grow even bigger.

What else can I do? I am concerned.

Last edited:
Really has to load up on AI + bp meds like garlic extract or hawthorne berry extract. BP is what wrecks kidneys. Maybe some cardio would be good too.

Sounds like he is in denial. This kind of pressure causes irreversible damage to the tiny capillaries in the kidneys and can weaken blood vessels in the brain leading to a stroke.

He sounds like an addict. I'm guessing he cant handle his liquor either. All you can do is show care and concern and educate him a bit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

As harsh as this sounds, you've done what you can and he has to learn on his own. Long term hypertension leads to kidney damage and he could ultimately end up on dialysis. Heart attack and stroke are also by products of hypertension as well.

He sounds like an addict. I'm guessing he cant handle his liquor either. All you can do is show care and concern and educate him a bit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

He is very addicted. He just wants to become the freakiest guy he can with no regard for side effects. He can compete at 210 I think this year, which at 5`4 is pretty huge.

His craziest ever blast was 5 weeks on 3g test prop, 200mg dbol per day, 200mg tren ace per day and a load of other shit chucked in which even he didnt know exactly what half of it was.

Who said big doses dont make a big guy?!! But not a healthy one!

His post training meal is what freaked me out - I had 60g whey and 100g vitargo and he had 100g whey with 100g glucose and 2 big macs with a bloody chocolate milkshake! Said its the best time to eat for the most calories!

Last edited:
Your friend is an idiot.. He is the guy that gets pro hormones banned because if one is good ten are better.

He needs to get his shit together because death is right around the corner.

High blood pressure is what causes the Left Ventricle of the heart to enlarge which can cause your heart to get out of rhythm and cause a heart attack.

"Enlarged heart (LVH) and high blood pressure

If you have high blood pressure, this means that your heart has to work harder to push blood round your body. To cope with this extra effort, your heart muscles become thicker and stiffer, which can make the heart become enlarged.

An enlarged heart will not pump as well as it should, and this can cause you problems. In particular, an enlarged heart is a common cause of heart failure."

**broken link removed**

mine was 180/110 and dr put me on BP meds. Now with BP meds is 140/80 to 85

180 is extremely serious, your friend won't get very big with BP that high. That is what I would tell him, he won't make it years like that, period. And it takes years to put on serious size.

His goal isn't to grow, that is just what he says, his goal is self destruction. He should see a shrink.

180 is extremely serious, your friend won't get very big with BP that high. That is what I would tell him, he won't make it years like that, period. And it takes years to put on serious size.

His goal isn't to grow, that is just what he says, his goal is self destruction. He should see a shrink.

:yeahthat: Well stated.

Spend time with your friend. Sadly he's on a dead end road. If he doesn't calm down, the results will not be good.

High blood pressure is what causes the Left Ventricle of the heart to enlarge which can cause your heart to get out of rhythm and cause a heart attack.

"Enlarged heart (LVH) and high blood pressure

If you have high blood pressure, this means that your heart has to work harder to push blood round your body. To cope with this extra effort, your heart muscles become thicker and stiffer, which can make the heart become enlarged.

An enlarged heart will not pump as well as it should, and this can cause you problems. In particular, an enlarged heart is a common cause of heart failure."

**broken link removed**

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but AAS and gh do this on their own without the aid of blood pressure being high

If he's a good friend, seek intervention. If not, just get away from this idiot.

who doesnt know what there running? thats the first ive ever heard of that..

but then again I know 2 guys who know abosutely nothing but they pay a trainer to tell them exactly what to do ,...

Last edited:
when was the last time he's seen a regular doc for a checkup

he should be on rx blood pressure meds

his cholesterol is probably fucked too

that would scare the shit out of me and i have slightly high bp naturally

**broken link removed**

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ayush-Herbs-Carditone-60-caplets/dp/B000S0CVDQ"]Amazon.com: Carditone 60 caplets: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PxnebjU5L.@@AMEPARAM@@41PxnebjU5L[/ame]

You really can't do crap for him if he isn't going to follow your advice

But if he isn't going to cut back or see a doctor - at least take something proven to help high blood pressure

Maybe you can persuade him to do that

My friend is a 5`4 off season freak right now weighing 253 in decent nick and is using about 6g AAS per week - just recently he has added 200 drol and 10iu HGH per day and also some peptides. He is holding so much water it is crazy and we were in a health centre and checked our blood pressure. He literally loads up a full 3ml syringe every day and injects it, he doesnt even really know what is going in - we estimated that it is around 3g test, 1g tren e and 1g mast e. Plus the orals.

I`m 5`9 and around 220 on HRT and mine was 110/75 and his is 180/104 - I couldnt believe it so we checked it again 5 mins later and it came back as error. Then a third reading said 175/100.

He doesnt think this is high and anything to worry about but it obviously is.

I told him to cut everything back, add in CV etc and drop 20lb of water weight but he is keen to grow even bigger.

What else can I do? I am concerned.

That BP reading could be deadly. Stroke..heart attack. He should get some medical attention ASAP. High BP is very taxing to the entire body.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws