Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree7Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 02:56 AM
pahlevan's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 424
Primo 600 vs 800 Mg

For people who have ran primo before. Have you noticed a difference running 600 vs 800 mg per week? Im looking to run a min of 14 weeks. Thanks
__________________
Newbie to this board, not the world!!
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 03:35 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 655
I wouldn't use primobolan less than 800mg a week.
I usually run a 1000mg a week and that's where you see great results especially when dieting .
But everyone's different but with primo I find the longer I'm on the better the results.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 04:28 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,916
Dam, large doses here.

Do you guys even compete to take this amount?

Just asking.

I remmeber the real primo by bayer, ail I needed was 300-400mg and I saw results.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 04:46 AM
pahlevan's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipper Jones78 View Post
Dam, large doses here.

Do you guys even compete to take this amount?

Just asking.

I remmeber the real primo by bayer, ail I needed was 300-400mg and I saw results.
No I don't compete> I have IP primo and never used it before. So I want to get the best results.
__________________
Newbie to this board, not the world!!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipper Jones78 View Post
Dam, large doses here.

Do you guys even compete to take this amount?

Just asking.
Don't you know that a gram of each compound is the minimum nowadays?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 04:50 AM
Cerberus777's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,417
The bigger question is are you taking it with anything else? If on other things than 600 is fine. Solo or low test than much higher
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 06:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
Don't you know that a gram of each compound is the minimum nowadays?
Ahh, yes, that's right.

I forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 09:10 AM
pahlevan's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus777 View Post
The bigger question is are you taking it with anything else? If on other things than 600 is fine. Solo or low test than much higher
Plan is to run 400 mg prop with it. I generally do fine with that much test as far as libido etc.. goes. Just need to figure out the Primo dose.
__________________
Newbie to this board, not the world!!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Ran it 600mg/wk in both calorie surplus and deficit situations, had great results in both situations..
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Ashop's Avatar
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: E.U.
Posts: 10,738
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahlevan View Post
For people who have ran primo before. Have you noticed a difference running 600 vs 800 mg per week? Im looking to run a min of 14 weeks. Thanks
Its worked really good for me at 600mg per week but impressively well at a 1gram per week. Thats my personal experience.
jaltb4k likes this.
__________________
Email Support: [email protected]
Online Shop: www.ashop.club


www.Ashop.club
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Cerberus777's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by pahlevan View Post
Plan is to run 400 mg prop with it. I generally do fine with that much test as far as libido etc.. goes. Just need to figure out the Primo dose.
600 is the pretty much the starting dosage for most. I would run 800 with that much prop. But primo gets better with time. If you were going to do 600 for 16 weeks or 800 for 10. I would say 600 for 16 than.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 01:24 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cali
Posts: 212
Im going to be running a gram myself next run. looking forward to it.
got myself some 200mg primo to cut down on the shots
__________________
E-Volve
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 07:42 PM
concreter's Avatar
Featured Member/Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dead Plaines
Posts: 3,883

Awards Showcase

I use Primo to maintain muscle acquired after bulking.
Dosage, like all steroids depends on how many calories your taking in and how much lean muscle your carrying.
At 255lbs, 6% bf- 1000 minimum for me this summer.
W- 400 test, 200 tren and mexi.

Last edited by concreter; 04-25-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by concreter View Post
I use Primo to maintain muscle acquired after bulking.
Dosage, like all steroids depends on how many calories your taking in and how much lean muscle your carrying.
At 255lbs, 6% bf- 1000 minimum for me this summer.
W- 400 test, 200 tren and mexi.
Just curious, how many ius mexi are you running? I am basically running the same protocol as yours all summer. 750 ip primo, 200 pharma cyp, and 40 ip var. right now I'm at 5ius blacktops. Currently running all of the above with the exception of npp at 500 and primo at 500. Going to drop npp soon and increase primo to 750 and run this all summer. I am dieting pretty hard and this run is working out great for me! i look and feel the best i have in a decade! I to am in my mid 40s.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 655
I was talking about personal experience.
You might only need 600mg if you just cycle here and there.
Back in the day I would get results with 400mg schering primo
But I weighed alot less. and only cycled in the 2 times a year.
I def after with if you only have a certain amount your better off going
Longer than raising the dose and going a shorter amount
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2013, 06:41 PM
concreter's Avatar
Featured Member/Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dead Plaines
Posts: 3,883

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybair View Post
Just curious, how many ius mexi are you running? I am basically running the same protocol as yours all summer. 750 ip primo, 200 pharma cyp, and 40 ip var. right now I'm at 5ius blacktops. Currently running all of the above with the exception of npp at 500 and primo at 500. Going to drop npp soon and increase primo to 750 and run this all summer. I am dieting pretty hard and this run is working out great for me! i look and feel the best i have in a decade! I to am in my mid 40s.

3iu's A.M. everyday, On workouts, 3 days a week I up it to 5 pre- 5 post.

I hear Ya at 44 I have never looked better and I have always looked good.
Hopefully I can keep kicken the shit out of Father time.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2013, 07:26 AM
Adonis89's Avatar
Featured Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripped358 View Post
I wouldn't use primobolan less than 800mg a week.
I usually run a 1000mg a week and that's where you see great results especially when dieting .
But everyone's different but with primo I find the longer I'm on the better the results.
lowest I've used is 700. Looked great. Felt great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin View Post
Its worked really good for me at 600mg per week but impressively well at a 1gram per week. Thats my personal experience.
When I increased to 1g, I looked better and felt better than on 700mg.

I agree that the longer I'm on primo, the better I look and the better the results. Around 1g/week seems to be the ideal doses for my current LBM.

Primo is my favorite AAS. I can maintain my physique and hold muscle on it impressively well.

I experience a little sweating (maybe just because I'm heavy), an extra pimple or two here and there and a very high libido. No other undesired side effects are prominent for me.
__________________
*Everything Adonis89 says is fictitious and for entertainment purposes only*
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2013, 07:42 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
Don't you know that a gram of each compound is the minimum nowadays?
Here we go again.... You're in every thread with this shit.
Knight9, Elvia1023 and thatbloke like this.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2013, 11:09 AM
G.I.Bro's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,012
All the primo I see is only 100mg/mL, where is the higher concentration? It make administration easier. For example, test E 350. Having to pin 8mL of primo a week is a pain. It's all I ever see though.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by concreter View Post
3iu's A.M. everyday, On workouts, 3 days a week I up it to 5 pre- 5 post.

I hear Ya at 44 I have never looked better and I have always looked good.
Hopefully I can keep kicken the shit out of Father time.
Do you take t4 with your gh?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:21 AM.

 
Translations delivered by vBET 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS