over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jackedntan`s SYNTHEROL log w/pics

jackedntan

Registered
So, I just got some free time to get my syntherol log started up. This will also be my main log for workouts, diet, etc. I will be doing big a`s protocol for bis/tris. I will be doing both at the same time. Starting measurements for both arms are between 18 and 18.5 inches, unpumped but flexed. Ill have my starting pics up shortly. :headbang:

Also, for those that dont know them, heres my stats:

5' 9.75''
220lbs
about 13-14%bf
22 years old

Heres a link to my log that shows my progress over the last few months as well. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-logs/98111-jackedntan`s-auexis-contest-log.html

good to see you do the Big A's bis/tris syntherol log
subscribed...........
all the best mate.

Thanks bro. So, the first round of injects werent too bad. I just went really slow with the biceps to make sure I wasnt putting any pressure on any nerves while injecting. The tricep injections I would say were actually completely painless. I had to have someone else do my tricep injects for me and I couldnt even feel when the pin went in. My arms feel VERY sore today. I would compare the pain to a pretty bad case of DOMS, but nothing ridiculous. Everything seems to be going well.:)

Thought I would give a basic rundown of my diet and current blast.

Diet is mostly chicken, egg whites, peanutbutter, organic fruits and veggies, and whole grain breads. I get at least 300-400 grams of protein a day and adjust my carb intake every week based on how Im progressing or currently cycling my carbs. Fats usually are increased when lowering my carb intake.

My current blast is:

150mg NPP eod
100mg tren a eod
50mg test p eod
30-80iu Slin ed
also got a few days left of superdrol

Ill be adding peps back in soon. Most likely gonna try to run DAC at 1mg eod if funds allow. Along with huperzine a and a few doses of ghrp-2 every day.

Ive been taking it easy in the gym this week because ive been recovering from a cold but should be back at it full strength today.

Todays set of injects went relatively smooth. Had some spasming during some of my injects but still very little pain. Arms are still very sore but nothing I cant handle. Had a good chest, tricep, and shoulder workout tonight.

benchpress ---- 135lbs x 10
225lbs x 25
315lbs x 8
225lbs x 15
225lbs x 15
narrow-grip BP ---- 185lbs x 12
135lbs x 20
135lbs x 15
dips (wide grip) ---- 20,15,15
cable crossovers ---- 50lbs x 15
70lbs x 15
70lbs x 12
50lbs x 15

I warmed up with some triceps pushdowns as well and finished up with some dumbbell lateral raises (4 sets) and cable lateral raises (3 sets).

Thought I would give a basic rundown of my diet and current blast.

Diet is mostly chicken, egg whites, peanutbutter, organic fruits and veggies, and whole grain breads. I get at least 300-400 grams of protein a day and adjust my carb intake every week based on how Im progressing or currently cycling my carbs. Fats usually are increased when lowering my carb intake.

My current blast is:

150mg NPP eod
100mg tren a eod
50mg test p eod
30-80iu Slin ed
also got a few days left of superdrol

Ill be adding peps back in soon. Most likely gonna try to run DAC at 1mg eod if funds allow. Along with huperzine a and a few doses of ghrp-2 every day.

Ive been taking it easy in the gym this week because ive been recovering from a cold but should be back at it full strength today.

Are u diabetic? thats alot of slin is why i am asking.

Are u diabetic? thats alot of slin is why i am asking.

No, but I do admit that Im pretty generous with my slin use. However, I use it efficiently. Since I tend to go the low test route with higher anabolics I like to use orals and slin to help pack on the mass. I feel this works best for me.

Just finished my 4th set of injects. Went pretty smooth. A little spasming during one of my tricep injects but nothing crazy. I noticed some very mild bruising on one of my biceps and one of my tris as well, no big deal though. Arms are already noticeably bigger. Definitly diggin the syntherol! Love this stuff! :headbang:

Just finished my 4th set of injects. Went pretty smooth. A little spasming during one of my tricep injects but nothing crazy. I noticed some very mild bruising on one of my biceps and one of my tris as well, no big deal though. Arms are already noticeably bigger. Definitly diggin the syntherol! Love this stuff! :headbang:

After a couple of days you will start to suss out the spots in your arms where
nerves sit and the shots will get easier and easier to do although the pain will
spike with each new set of volumes before easing off a few days into each set
of 10 days.

After each shot keep pressure on the pin site while massaging to limit bleeding if
any, this really helped me keep the bruising away and minimised it if I did nick a
vein on the way in/out.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice bro. Everything seems to be going well. What was first pretty intense soreness, is now just a mild tightness throughout the muscles which is very manageable. I actually bumped up to the 2ml shots the day before yesterday too. Still gonna be the same overall volume of syntherol, just compressing the last 6 days at 1ml per shot into 3 days at 2ml instead because I felt my muscles were capable of assimilating the larger volume of oil by now and wanted to reduce the overall amount of pins(and scar tissue), even if only by 3 days. Today will be my third day at 2ml per inject and then I have 10 more days before moving up to the 3ml shots. Im really liking this stuff. Vascularity has actually gotten better and Im really liking the way my arms are starting to look. Im very excited to see what the final results will look like! :love:

Following...Looking forward to seeing the results. GL

I'm at work now but just wanted to say I should have some progress pics up later tonight

I'm at work now but just wanted to say I should have some progress pics up later tonight

Thanks for sharing, nice bicep peak. Just a small advice, make sure you minimise the pics before posting, they are huge!

I am sure you will reach you goals, keep posting, nice log!

Definitely a good base to start with...Looking forward to following this log!!

By the way...I moved this to the main forum so I don't have to look to far:p

Thanks for the support everyone :) I really appreciate it. Im about to do tonights injects and then Ill get those progress pics up right after. Even after only ten days Im convinced syntherol is the most amazing product I have ever used. Ive been working my ass off since I was a kid to create these changes in my body and to see these modifications and improvements develop so quickly is simply amazing. If I could afford to I would seriously run a log for every muscle group.:love:

Thanks for the support everyone :) I really appreciate it. Im about to do tonights injects and then Ill get those progress pics up right after. Even after only ten days Im convinced syntherol is the most amazing product I have ever used. Ive been working my ass off since I was a kid to create these changes in my body and to see these modifications and improvements develop so quickly is simply amazing. If I could afford to I would seriously run a log for every muscle group.:love:

and also these changes look natural and not going to lose the size.
great effort so far mate.

I feel like these arent the best pics. Its kind of hard to see, but I think the changes Ive made have been pretty dramatic so far. I can take shots from better angles if anyone wants. I wanna take some side shots of my biceps soon. I feel that from that particular angle you can really see some nice changes. Ill try to get those up soon. Also, the shirtless pics are the new ones lol. Just in case anyone cant tell. Hopefully they can :p

Arms1.jpg

Arms2.jpg

Arms3.jpg

Arms4.jpg

Arms5.jpg

Nice job bud - i think you will like the results. Way back when i did it, the hardest time was about 2 weeks in when the gentle massaging really seemed to help. i kind of dug the soreness - it was like having constant DOMS and a pump 24/7... You had really nice arms to start with so that helps too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws