over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PMMA- What do we know

tazzie

Registered
So, I did a google search on PMAA use by bodybuilders and little came up. Obviously info about Rich Piana and his visits to Mexico. What are everyone's thoughts about this? Because of costs and the fact that repeated medical procedures are involved, I don't see it becoming commonplace - unlike synthol. Still, does anyone have any news/stories/info? And for the well heeled, has anyone taken the plunge?

If you need to use PMMA then your a flat out pussy!.. why would you even think of doing that shit, go work your ass of dude..

If you need to use PMMA then your a flat out pussy!.. why would you even think of doing that shit, go work your ass of dude..

Same reason you would use Synthol. Probably plenty of pros using this, but no one will admit to it for the same reason most lie about the Synthol.

My only problem with either of these is that it doesn't look like real muscle. Yeah I know many will say SEO will not be visually detectable if done "right" but I simply do not agree. I haven't seen a single SEO before and after comparison where you couldn't notice it. Probably same with PMMA, and Rich said something about the bicep not looking like before the teatment, the peak changed. Look at some of his comp pics on MD and tell me if it's an improvement.

If Phil Heath uses these things in his arms, then I might change my view. because his arm shape looks good. Of course "everyone" on here said Phil would never use SEO, because his arms were huge from the start of his career.

Last edited:
If rich said hey e.j. come hang out with me for a couple years and I'll get ur arms to my size and shape guaranteed, I'd be on the first plane to Cali or wherever he's livin. I will never achieve that size given my current knowledge and genetics etc. I perceive pmma and seo as the same. Another tool in the tool box. I've not done either and prolly never will. But I don't hate on anybody that uses it sensibly. Those idiots with the stupid looking arms is a diff story. The most recent being the guy calling himself Popeye.

I personally wouldn't trade my much smaller frame to Piana's, being totally honest.

Ugly shape, butt ugly tattoos and no cuts.

Same reason you would use Synthol. Probably plenty of pros using this, but no one will admit to it for the same reason most lie about the Synthol.

My only problem with either of these is that it doesn't look like real muscle. Yeah I know many will say SEO will not be visually detectable if done "right" but I simply do not agree. I haven't seen a single SEO before and after comparison where you couldn't notice it. Probably same with PMMA, and Rich said something about the bicep not looking like before the teatment, the peak changed. Look at some of his comp pics on MD and tell me if it's an improvement.

If Phil Heath uses these things in his arms, then I might change my view. because his arm shape looks good. Of course "everyone" on here said Phil would never use SEO, because his arms were huge from the start of his career.

well there is who looks even better than phil, flex wheeler and he used it on most muscles

SEO's stretches the muscles, PMMA is like silicone but in liquid form

SO THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

SO THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

Exactly. Equating PMMA to Synthol is like saying implants and synthol are equal as well. I dont think pmma or implants (really what's the difference?) are "tools" for growth.

So, I did a google search on PMAA use by bodybuilders and little came up. Obviously info about Rich Piana and his visits to Mexico. What are everyone's thoughts about this? Because of costs and the fact that repeated medical procedures are involved, I don't see it becoming commonplace - unlike synthol. Still, does anyone have any news/stories/info? And for the well heeled, has anyone taken the plunge?

Look for the letter that his ex gf wrote about Rich. She explains it in detail.

I believe PMAA becomes a solid once injected, according to Dante. If that's the case, a very stupid move for any reason!!

didn't some brazilian model chick die after getting that shit in her ass? shit sounds dangerous.

common place? To spend that much for shit maybe not. But idiots that want muscle might do what some trannies and woman do. They're going nuts with "sterilized" home depot caulking silicone injections into their ass. It's a liquid implant right? I'm sure this is why people are caulking themselves up, trying to mimic implant actions. I personally don't think he looks bad at all, he just looks like an off season pro. We have all seen the off season look, Lee priest looks terrible haha. I'm not one to hate on anyone so I'm not gonna put down Rich, but I'm wondering... If indeed pmaa, I wonder how it feels if its supposed to solidify. He looks damn good to be filled up with a solidified substance. People are talking about cuts and all like they walk around cut all the time. I haven't seen his legs but I think he looked amazing when he was walking around shirtless in his crutches. It's not like he's some bloob walking around with no muscle separation. (in my opinion)

SO THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

When I say "same" I mean unconventional ways of increasing size. I know they're not the same thing.

Exactly. Equating PMMA to Synthol is like saying implants and synthol are equal as well. I dont think pmma or implants (really what's the difference?) are "tools" for growth.

I think rich would disagree that pmma isn't a "tool" for growth. Same as every top guy whos used seo would say its a "tool" for growth.

I think rich would disagree that pmma isn't a "tool" for growth. Same as every top guy whos used seo would say its a "tool" for growth.

Really? Thats odd...cuz last I checked PMMA didnt help you grow. So how could it be a tool for growth? Its an implanted substance!
Real muscle tissue(growth) comes from synthol..so that's a much more plausible tool.

think JAy might have used it as well. currently getting the impression top level pros are using anything under the sun they could get their hands on. these silicons is what may be they use as a base to build from on top these huge muscle bellies as of today.

to me that implant/seo thingy is terribly wrong and see no purpose for it unless you are top level pro

i just searched about it a bit, and shit this stuff is like cement. at least synthol is temp, not like this cement shit. imagine what it does to all the little blood vessels and capillaries inside your muslce. pass.

Just give rich another 15-20 yrs when he can't keep it up. He is going to look awkwardly disproportionate with big arms and a hypertrophied body. If he is ok with that, more power to him. When I get out of this game, I rather looks as normal as I can.

well there is who looks even better than phil, flex wheeler and he used it on most muscles

Flex Wheeler looked like shit with all the oil. Definitely didn't enhance his physique. The more he used the worse it looked. Claves all mutilated... absolutely horrible looking. Wieird angles in his delts with zero striations.
And Flex supposedly had a plastic surgeon adminitring shots.

And look at him now. If I were him I'd cover up the arms whenever possible. It doesn't look like muscle. Oil bags hanging off a natural teenagers physique.

I can't detect the stuff on Phil's physique. Maybe he's able to get away with it since the arms are so big naturally and it's possible to inject stuff real deep without affecting shape for now). This is assuming there's foreign substances in there, which I don't know for a fact.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131