over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IF YOUR SICK >>>>>

Tman2002

Registered
I saw that Bigbadbulldog was sick so I thought I would start a new thread so everyone would see this I wish I would have had this info a long time ago.

Alright here's my story, I kept getting sick or having a really strong week followed by a bad one with my training routines. I would train really hard one week and the next I felt like shit or I got sick. A lot of times I thought it was sinus trouble because my throat would hurt and I figured it was from sinuses draining at night. I read in a magazine a few weeks ago about mononucleosis and a female bodybuilder who was having the same symtoms I was having. Mono is a virus and she would have a relapse every few weeks after she would have a hard training session. Her symtoms were little or no motivation and no energy. Strength one week would be up and the next down. There's no cure for mono and hard training and steroids tend to strain our immune systems sometimes giving the virus the window it needs to make us sick again. I think this is also linked to what some call test flu. It may not be mono thats making you sick but some type of infection is in your body and can spread because your immune system is weak. For mono there are some herbal medicines available. I take scullkap, olive leaf, and astralagus. Skullcap is suppose to kill the virus supposedly. Im not sure about that but the three together have definatly helped me tremedously. I take those fro about 3 weeks and then off 2 weeks, but I'm always take other things for my immune system like vitamin C and E. It doesnt cost that much and its definatly cheaper than goin to the doc and paying for some antiboitics that are a temporay fix.

I hope this helps some of you. Its definatly helped me.

Thanks for the info and when i go for bloodwrok i will have them look for a mono type strain in my system...as far the other herbs to take i will look into that...clove oil, Zapper, detox and now.....well more stuff somethings bound to work..i have been clean for over 2 months but i get sick weather i am on or off a cycle...the blood will hopefully tell us what is goin on..thanks again ..TMAN 2002....i never did anything with that female BB so i know she did not give it to me

i knew one of people who had a same thing.but how is your mood swings?she had that,but i never asked her what she needed to do or she took anything from that.i would love to tell her that,but i have no clue where she live now.
i am glad that you find out how to fight it.

Tman2002 said:
I saw that Bigbadbulldog was sick so I thought I would start a new thread so everyone would see this I wish I would have had this info a long time ago.

Alright here's my story, I kept getting sick or having a really strong week followed by a bad one with my training routines. I would train really hard one week and the next I felt like shit or I got sick. A lot of times I thought it was sinus trouble because my throat would hurt and I figured it was from sinuses draining at night. I read in a magazine a few weeks ago about mononucleosis and a female bodybuilder who was having the same symtoms I was having. Mono is a virus and she would have a relapse every few weeks after she would have a hard training session. Her symtoms were little or no motivation and no energy. Strength one week would be up and the next down. There's no cure for mono and hard training and steroids tend to strain our immune systems sometimes giving the virus the window it needs to make us sick again. I think this is also linked to what some call test flu. It may not be mono thats making you sick but some type of infection is in your body and can spread because your immune system is weak. For mono there are some herbal medicines available. I take scullkap, olive leaf, and astralagus. Skullcap is suppose to kill the virus supposedly. Im not sure about that but the three together have definatly helped me tremedously. I take those fro about 3 weeks and then off 2 weeks, but I'm always take other things for my immune system like vitamin C and E. It doesnt cost that much and its definatly cheaper than goin to the doc and paying for some antiboitics that are a temporay fix.

I hope this helps some of you. Its definatly helped me.
Described how i feel 100%...exactly...

Well hopefully you dont have it, but you would be surprised to know how many colloge students have the virus.

I'd bet against Mono!

Because Mono is a virus, antibiotics are not the answer. Antibiotics kill bacterial infections, some kill fungal infections, none can kill a viral infection. If you had Mono, there would be no question in your mind as to what was ailing you. Mono makes it virtually impossible to even get out of bed! The viral load associated with Mono attacks the immune system very fast and very hard. You would have to seek a doctor if you suffered from Mono symptoms:

Loss of apetite, severre sore throat, persistent high fever, painful swollen glands, and a painful enlargement of the spleen are the hallmarks of Mono - NOT flu-like or cold-like symptome. No congestion, coughing, head and body aches, etc.

There is no medication to treat the virus, nor is the taking of OTC substances recommended. usually the body overtakes the virus in approximately 4 - 6 weeks and the symptons dissapear. It is possible to transmit the virus to others for up to 18 months post-infection.

Agree

Coopie said:
Because Mono is a virus, antibiotics are not the answer. Antibiotics kill bacterial infections, some kill fungal infections, none can kill a viral infection. If you had Mono, there would be no question in your mind as to what was ailing you. Mono makes it virtually impossible to even get out of bed! The viral load associated with Mono attacks the immune system very fast and very hard. You would have to seek a doctor if you suffered from Mono symptoms:

Loss of apetite, severre sore throat, persistent high fever, painful swollen glands, and a painful enlargement of the spleen are the hallmarks of Mono - NOT flu-like or cold-like symptome. No congestion, coughing, head and body aches, etc.

There is no medication to treat the virus, nor is the taking of OTC substances recommended. usually the body overtakes the virus in approximately 4 - 6 weeks and the symptons dissapear. It is possible to transmit the virus to others for up to 18 months post-infection.

Although there are mild and severe cases! I had it when I was a teenager and spent 8 days in the hospital due to an enlarged spleen, which is associated with mono! As far as antibiotics go, if you have severe sore throat with severe swollin tonsils (and you will) they will put you on an antibiotic b/c you are likey to end up with strep throat. It's no fun!!

Antibotics arent the answer I didnt say they were. Many doctors prescirbe antibiotics for the sore throat symtoms. Flu and cold symtoms such as a sore throat and swollen glands are similar to someone with mono. I didnt say congestion was one of them. I'll find the article and post it when I can.

Epstein-Barr virus infection is characterized by fatigue, persistent and recurrent fevers, muscle aches and pains, swollen glands, joint aches and pains, depression, and headache.

**broken link removed**

Mono is also known as Epstein-barr virus.

I've been experienceing the same type symptoms originally posted. I've taken Tamiflu and it defintaley took it away. Tamiflu is the only anti-virus med available that i've heard off. But a few weeks later I feel like shit again until I go back on tamiflu. I just got blood work done yesterday, so we'll see what I have. I think if its mono your pretty much bed ridden. I think this is just a nasty virus that may take a few months to go away. Everyone I know is sick.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131