YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SynthePURE Comparison - How Much Protein Is In YOUR Protein?

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
The subject of protein is an ongoing debate. Which protein is best and which should you buy etc.

We were curious as to how our product compared to the competition so we did a little research and put together a table for comparison.

Below is a list of products from some of the major brands in the industry and their protein/carb/fat contents per 100g. All figures were taken from the bodybuilding.com website.

protein comparison.png

We have also included in the list the products mentioned in Magnus82's thread not too long ago shown in the photo he posted.

Left to right: Synthepure, ON Isolate, Muscle Milk, and Eas Whey

protein comparison-2-magnus.jpg

It was surprising to say the least that we were able to find products that are labelled as Isolate with a protein content of in the 70% range.

This is concerning when Isolate by definition is a product meant to be of higher purity than concentrate and should not be below the 90% mark.

Whichever product you are purchasing, whether it be ours or not, please take the time to analyse what you are actually getting for your money as some of these products are clearly not worth the packaging they are contained in or the labels they are wrapped with.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm speechless!

I'm proud of myself. For the last decade I took the right choice!:yeahthat:

Last edited:
Amazing comparison with the amount of protein and fats compare to the rest of the crappy products. I am glad that I have the right product and even use it for my cooking, cakes, and Ice cream etc. I can add any flavour which is a huge plus for me. Big Bump for Synthetek!

The subject of protein is an ongoing debate. Which protein is best and which should you buy etc.

We were curious as to how our product compared to the competition so we did a little research and put together a table for comparison.

Below is a list of products from some of the major brands in the industry and their protein/carb/fat contents per 100g. All figures were taken from the bodybuilding.com website.

View attachment 62644

We have also included in the list the products mentioned in Magnus82's thread not too long ago shown in the photo he posted.

View attachment 62646

It was surprising to say the least that we were able to find products that are labelled as Isolate with a protein content of in the 70% range.

This is concerning when Isolate by definition is a product meant to be of higher purity than concentrate and should not be below the 90% mark.

Whichever product you are purchasing, whether it be ours or not, please take the time to analyse what you are actually getting for your money as some of these products are clearly not worth the packaging they are contained in or the labels they are wrapped with.

Glad to know that i use the best protein there is out there

interesting! i am a bit curious,

- is this made from ion-exchange or cfm process? or from diffrent process that is not well known?
- i guess this percentage (96% :eek:) is from unflavoured protein?

cause i havent seen any CFM, with flavour over 87%

and unflavoured CFM 93%..

thanks in advance!

I would be interested to see where truenutrition's fall in the table. I think it's a good product but from the sounds of it they get their protein from the same places the other brands do.

It's good to know that PM looks out for this and as a whole the fraud of supplement companies can't reach everyone as it did in the 80's and 90's.

Of course their is always going to be a contingent of people that think cheaper=better/same.

Just more proof to show the quality of Synthepure when it compares to any other protein powder on the market...Hands down the best Whey Isolate there is!!

interesting! i am a bit curious,

- is this made from ion-exchange or cfm process? or from diffrent process that is not well known?
- i guess this percentage (96% :eek:) is from unflavoured protein?

cause i havent seen any CFM, with flavour over 87%

and unflavoured CFM 93%..

thanks in advance!

No flavour, thanks God! Pure isolate

Get into the science behind synthepure article, lot of reading but it will probably answer all your questions : The Science Behind: ?SynthePURE ? Whey Protein Isolate? | Synthetek

Muscle milk is just shit!!!!! Thats astonishing!!!!

Curious as to were the gnc wheybolic would fall in comparison.

Muscle milk is just shit!!!!! Thats astonishing!!!!

Yes, it's amazing the poor quality of the more popular brands out there on the market that people are accustomed to buying (more out of convenience then anything else).....

This sport is expensive to begin with so I always say, if you are going to buy something make sure you spend that little extra to be assured that you are getting the highest quality product possible because in the end if you are spending on the cheapest you are ultimately wasting your money on a product that is going to do nothing for you anyway.....

Always knew that. Label uses and/or twice when listing protein sources, like they don't even know what the hells in it!!

Exactly. What to expect when even the industry leading brands are cheaters...?
Hopefully more people will run a product test before committing with a brand.

it seems this info is "groundbreaking" now a days as USP labs just had a press release regarding the fillers of creatine and others ranking at 100+% on a protein scale when sent to a lab. and concentrate blends containing inadequate percentages of protein. some label claims are say 40g and your getting 8g.
I have used the synthepure years ago and have gotten away from it, but i may make a comeback to it. I know the quality as i was a rep when synthetek first hit the market. Its top notch product.

It just amazes me that with the plethora of info available on the internet people are suprised by this protein info release. if people spent half the time researching what theyr eating as they did "designing" the perfect cycle scheme, companies like muscle milk(cytosport) would be bankrupt. altho i do have a tub in the backseat as i type this, i use it to flavor my straight beef iso from TP. lol. smores goddamn is it tasty but loaded with shit.

it seems this info is "groundbreaking" now a days as USP labs just had a press release regarding the fillers of creatine and others ranking at 100+% on a protein scale when sent to a lab. and concentrate blends containing inadequate percentages of protein. some label claims are say 40g and your getting 8g.
I have used the synthepure years ago and have gotten away from it, but i may make a comeback to it. I know the quality as i was a rep when synthetek first hit the market. Its top notch product.

It just amazes me that with the plethora of info available on the internet people are suprised by this protein info release. if people spent half the time researching what theyr eating as they did "designing" the perfect cycle scheme, companies like muscle milk(cytosport) would be bankrupt. altho i do have a tub in the backseat as i type this, i use it to flavor my straight beef iso from TP. lol. smores goddamn is it tasty but loaded with shit.

:yeahthat:

If you trying to compare product you should compere them which is in the same category. Muscle milk definitely isn't isolate. And as I understand your protein is 96% protein content, so it is without any flavoring inside. Other products is with flavor.

View attachment 62644

View attachment 62646

Last edited:
If you trying to compare product you should compere them which is in the same category. Muscle milk definitely isn't isolate. And as I understand your protein is 96% protein content, so it is without any flavoring inside. Other products is with flavor.

But that's exactly the issue. Flavour is what bothers me. Why would I pay extra money for flavour, when vanilla and cocoa powder cost 1$ per kg. This is why chicken is injected with water now days. It's the legal way of stealing, full stop!

ok, on the site mentioned to check at, does not say anything about it..

besides is cold processed + 97%.

found other way the info i needed. Thanks!

=> its very rare and hard to get. :headbang:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner