YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is NPP worth using instead of Deca, considering the cost?

Landmonster

Registered
So.... I've been considering whether to use NPP or Deca for a future cycle. I'm trying to decide which ones makes the most sense as an anabolic compound to add to Test.

I'm looking for: Lean mass gain, joint support, strength gain, and minimal bloating or uncontrollable side effects. (I realize that Pramipexole or Cabergoline is necessary with either of them, and this largely takes care of the 'deca dick'. )

There seems to be a lot of misconceptions about NPP on here, so I'm hoping someone knowledgeable can chime in.

On paper, both compounds contain roughly similar percentages of the Nandrolone drug. The only difference that I can tell is that the esters are different.... Deca is slow-acting, whereas NPP is fast-acting. So, it would seem that the OVERALL RESULTS of the drug would be different in the short-term, but possibly similar across a long period of time. However, some people say this isn't the case (for some reason), and that the way the esters interact with the body makes the 2 drugs act different in terms of results.

Allow me to summarize my findings, and tell me if I'm correct. Also, explain why NPP is worth the extra cost and has over Deca. I'm not biased against either drug, I would just like to make a wise choice.

In my research, it appears that NPP has several downsides when compared to the old-fashioned Deca.

Cost: NPP costs about twice as much per week to run, compared to Deca. Mostly this is because NPP comes in 100mg/ml vials, whereas Deca which comes in 200-300mg/ml vials. The vials are roughly the same price. On a mg to mg basis, NPP is about twice the price.
Hassle: NPP has a relatively short half-life, and thus must be injected ED, EOD, or at least 2x a week. Deca, on the other hand, can be injected once a week.

To be fair, it has several important positives that most people report:
Less Bloating: NPP users report less bloating than Deca users.
Blood Levels Peak Faster: NPP reaches peak levels much more quickly in the blood than Deca. Thus, results would start coming faster.
Easy to Discontinue: NPP is quickly out of the system. This is good when someone wants to quit using it, for whatever reason. Deca remains in the blood for several weeks after cessation of use. That obviously makes PCT harder.
More Stable Blood Levels: Due the long ester in Deca, it has a slow gradual rise in the blood. That seems like it would make side effects potentially more difficult to control. On the other hand, NPP is very even in the blood after the first week of use.

Several users, Mike Arnold in particular, threw me for a loop when they said the long-ester of any steroid was actually more anabolic over time than shorter ester version. If that is true, then in this case, Deca would be the better muscle-builder. I have nothing to base this on, other than their word of mouth.

Here's the gist of my question though... if someone was going to a Nandrolone for a prolonged period of time, such as 12 weeks or more, does NPP still make sense? Do the benefits outweigh the added costs and hassle?

Over 3 months, the difference would amount to several hundred dollars, and 12 shots vs 36+ shots.

Also, would it depend on whether the use wants to 'Blast and Cruise', or use a traditional cycle + PCT? It would seem that Deca would be okay if the user was simply Blasting and Cruising, as it wouldn't quite matter when exactly Deca exits the system, as the user wouldn't be relying on natural testosterone recovering.

imo yes, i only like to use short esters. makes it easier to control the drugs that are in your body. if you are able to control the drugs that are in your body well you can control the effects of them weather they are positive or negative effects.

I personally hate the short esters and much prefer Deca over NPP. Of course this is just my opinion but having to inject oil into myself all the time sucks. Peptides and GH on the other hand I don't mind injecting daily because it's so small and you don't have some huge oil lump under your skin for the next few days.

I realize that makes me a 'wuss' in some peoples eyes but honestly I get tired of being a pin cushion.

NPP! No ifs ands or buts.
Especially if you're going to run nandrolone and conscious of your health.

Instead of 600deca, you run MORE npp to get it equivalent..
And instead of 10-12 weeks, you blast NPP for 6-8. Get it in, get it high, make your gains, and get it out.

Alpha, who is a respected M.D. agrees with this and says there's no reason to ever use deca. I have been saying this since 2008.

And instead of 10-12 weeks, you blast NPP for 6-8. Get it in, get it high, make your gains, and get it out.

Alpha, who is a respected M.D. agrees with this and says there's no reason to ever use deca. I have been saying this since 2008.

^ exactly

Alpha's exact word were if you were using 500deca you should use 650npp to make it equivalent..

I'd be interested to hear more on your stance.

This is like comparing tren ace to tren enanthate. Yes you minimize sides with the short ester but also increase oil volume and injection frequency. I'm not sure I buy some of the mythical distinctions/benefits of NPP over Deca. Nandrolone is Nandrolone. Is it healthier, less bloating and less suppressive to use NPP, probably. Is it a night and day difference from Deca in terms of muscle accrual, doubt it.

Nan deca for me.
I've tried the npp after many saying how much
Better it worked. No noticeable difference for me.
Only
More injects and more cost for the same result.

Well it's not like either Deca or NPP is expensive really...both are two of the more $$ friendly compounds to use.

ESPECIALLY when comparing it to like Tren and shit like that.

BUT...i love NPP but just get tired of loading up many damn syringes. Last time I ran it, I used slin pins and did 1cc ED. Although a shot ED sucks, slin pin makes it pretty easy and you can reuse....better IMO.

I need to up my next NPP dose though. It's an interesting because it needs to be dosed HIGHER than Deca...when Test is the complete opposite. I can run 750 Test E and run 600 Test Prop and feel better.

If you look at just the cost, I would use deca over NPP. Once you subtract the ester the amount of active hormone is almost identical (NPP 63ish and deca 62ish). I've used NPP, I didn't get all that excited over it, and it didn't seem to help the old joints out..

pretty sure for me they cost very very close to the same.....

If you know nandrolone is dangerous to heart tissue, why in the HELL would you subhect yourself to deca which takes a long time to build and a very long time to clear? Nevermind the normal side effects like prolactin gyno and limp dick which you can correct much easier on npp once you feel it coming on. But back to the heart effects...why expose yourself to nandrolone for so long and when its levels build so high and take so long to come down? You risk damaging your heart much more than is necessary and that is just poor judgement and planning with all we now know.
6-8wks 600-1200npp is undoubtedly not as damaging as 10-12wks 600-1000 deca.

Alpha's exact word were if you were using 500deca you should use 650npp to make it equivalent..

Wouldn't it be the other way around? Deca is a much longer ester compared to NPP so there's less mgs of nandrolone per 100mg of total compound.

I've never ran npp but I'm comparing it to Prop vs Cyp. 700mg prop seemed to give me roughly same effects as 1000mg cyp.

Wouldn't it be the other way around? Deca is a much longer ester compared to NPP so there's less mgs of nandrolone per 100mg of total compound.

I've never ran npp but I'm comparing it to Prop vs Cyp. 700mg prop seemed to give me roughly same effects as 1000mg cyp.

No.

Like I said, I have been preaching this for 5 and a half years and in that time the evidence has only gotten stronger. Incase my word isn't good enough check this out.
Everyone pay attention to alpha's posts.

BigSwole... pay particular attention to post number 19.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
A few sponsors here sell the blank dvds of npp and deca for the same price.

I am not sure which is better or worse for your health in the long run.
I do know Dr. prescribe it for certain things. Pharmacys carry it and have for years. Not sure I have ever seen or heard of them Using NPP.
Anyway that would be an entire different thread or debate.

I was talking for muscle building and results only.

When using the NPP I thought I may see a difference in Muscle hardness, Strength, Stamina, ANYTHING.
To me it was Just the same as deca, But you had to use a lot more and more often.

Now after Using the NPP I dropped it and switched it out for EQ.
Rite away noticed more visible veins in the arms and a different look to the muscles. What I am saying is the switch from Nandro Deca, to Nadro Phenyl, I did not notice such.
But hey everyone is different! I know many recently say they Love it! It was
talked about a lot, by guys I know as you mentioned. Its why I had to try it :)

Rajj... I am surprise you did not notice less bloat at the very least.

As far as what doctors prescribe... would be absolutely no need to prescribe npp when a nindrolone dose will be about 200 per week. In that situation Deca and pinning once a week makes perfect sense.

I love npp with a passion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner