over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does your wife or gf know about gear?

tkasch

Registered
does your wife or gf know you use gear? i dont tell anybody! my wife doesnt have a clue. i didnt start using the until we were already married a long time so she would flip out if she knew. ive never told one person. sometimes these short esters make it tough not to get caught but im very careful. since i sleep like crap on tren, sometimes ill just inject in the middle of the night. almost got caught injecting once, i had to push it in super fast and it was t400, it was the worst pip ive ever had by a mile! i could barely walk for days

i use to tell my gf's just so i know im not trying to hide anything. but with my last ex i had broken up with her and same day she took pics of all my gear. sent it to her friend who was a lawyer. told me if i didnt move out of my own townhome i was renting cause she didnt want to move out, she was going to play dirty and send the pics to my landlord. so i moved out to not cause any drama. i will never tell anyone again that doesnt already know im on gear. no matter how long you know someone or been with them. they can easily turn on you.

This is tough, because with the rate of divorce nowadays you never know what can happen, and her knowledge of your gear usage can be used as ammunition against you. I mean, some guys never know the magnitude of a bitch that they married until they flipped like a switch after a divorce. Some guys see it coming and hide their use. And others have ex-wives that can be compassionate and understanding enough to leave on good terms and not to bust you out.

Then during the marriage it can be a cause of conflict, if infertility or health ever becomes an issue, assuming that she is capable of accepting your usage. If not, refer to the above where she is now an ex-wife.

The more I think about it, the more and more selfish gear usage becomes in my eyes. Which is funny because some of us use it to make ourselves more attractive to our spouses, or potential spouses. I mean, a great body CAN be built without steroids, assuming you have a decent enough stature/frame, but I'm more of the attitude where if I choose to do something, I need to stand out above the rest and excel. Which, unfortunately in the world of fitness and our journey to a great physique, makes steroids part of the game for everyone who wants to be great.

Last edited:
i use to tell my gf's just so i know im not trying to hide anything. but with my last ex i had broken up with her and same day she took pics of all my gear. sent it to her friend who was a lawyer. told me if i didnt move out of my own townhome i was renting cause she didnt want to move out, she was going to play dirty and send the pics to my landlord. so i moved out to not cause any drama. i will never tell anyone again that doesnt already know im on gear. no matter how long you know someone or been with them. they can easily turn on you.

wow! shes crazy! good thing your away from her!

Damn what a b!tch. I would wait a year or more and then find a way to get back at her without her knowing it was me. :headbang:

EDIT: When my wife was my gf she injected me and my buddies. Now she starts nagging/being worried about health and cancer while she gets drunk every weekend, it is quite annoying. Maybe I should get a divorce. :banghead:

Last edited:
My ex wife told the cops! Luckily I went to school with most of them and it was overlooked. Of course I had it so hid no-one wouldve found them but still unreal. A woman can be the best thing to ever happen to you and be the death of you all in one package.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

what the fuck is your landlord going to do about it???

to the guys hiding shit from your wives...my wife knows my business. weve been together 20 years. i trust her, she trusts me. no need to be sneaking around behind her back. when you get caught sneaking she will unleash some fury on your ass. fuck that! be a man and take your balls out of her purse.

b

haha my balls are right where they belong but why cause a huge arguement that would surely cause marrage problems when everything is good. we look out for each others health and what am i going say, ya tren is great for you. come on man

my gf knows. she doesnt support it, but she knows

my wife doesnt really like it but she does the shots for me.

My last two gf's didn't and they would not have liked it if they knew.

My wife knows and does my shots for me. I trust her and she trusted me. I get we're you are coming from but that would be pretty awkward trying to hide that from someone that you are that close too

I don't tell my wife of 20 years shit. Why? To be honest? Best policy Ever "Don't ask, Don't tell". She is my Wife and the Mother of my child. She isn't my best friend or confidant. Women have too much anxiety about this type of shit. If you have a woman who is cool with it than great. If you don't than keep quiet. Don't get all conflicted about it.

Last edited:
AFTER MY 1ST CYCLE I COULDN'T GET ERECTION 1 NIGHT AND THE WIFE STARTED THE OLE "YOUR CHEATING ON ME ROUTINE" SO I TOLD HER WHAT WAS UP, SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL, SHE IS A NURSE SO I SIMPLY TOLD HER THAT I WAS GOING TO DO IT WITH OR WITHOUT HER, AND THAT SHE COULD BE A BIG HELP TO HELP INSURE I WAS GIVING SHOTS RIGHT AND KEEP EYE ON BLOOD WORK, NOW SHE GIVES SHOTS FOR ME AND IS PRETTY COOL WITH IT, HELL SHE THINKING ABOUT TAKING SOME NOW

My wife knows about it and gives me my shots. Hell, i think it would be harder to hide the usage than just tell them.

Your marriage isn't really that strong if you have to hide things from her. Lets face it steroids can and will affect your health. One day she might have to take you to the E R cuz of a bad reaction to something or even something more life threatening. It will probably help if she had an idea of what you are doing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

that would surely cause marrage problems when everything is good.
until she finds out youve been doing shit behind her back. then it turns into "what else have you been doing?" etc.

Your marriage isn't really that strong if you have to hide things from her.
took the words out of my mouth!

Yep...if the shoe was on the other foot...i would be fucking pissed if she was hiding something from me...so its not worth the ensuing shitstorm to hide it from her!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131