over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High BP need some input

cmp007

Registered
Im currently on a cycle. First 8 weeks was running a tapering upwards dose of tren maxed at 600 and 150 prop a week. Also I take adderall and those weeks my BP was great. I ended up getting some extra test so from week 9-16 (end of week 13 now) am running 420 a week of prop and my BP started rising. It sat about 140-145/80-85 just about all the time. Would drop but never got higher. The last 2 days ive been sick and got on some meds from the doc for an upper respiratory infection and at the docs office yesterday it was 170-85 (I did drink A TON of caffeine so i could stay awake for the drive) which boosts it up. But just checked it now and its staying at 165/95. Im trying to find a quick way to drop it. I drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day and limit my salt. Im physically active all day long at my job where I work 12 hours. I am taking fish oil threw in some hawthorne berry along with some other vitamins and aspirin too. Just curious should I try things to lower it or just dump my test back down? Thats some HIGH BP and its worrying me I dont want it to stay that high for to long. Thanks guys!

Carditone

A good starting point would be 3 tabs a day (5 tabs if your BP is 150/90 and over) until your BP settles within the normal range (110/75-120/80). When it drops, you can maintain at 1-2 tabs a day.You'll need to tweak the dosage to find the right one for you.

It may take as much as 1-3 weeks for BP to stabilize (it'll go up and down when you start taking it)but stick to it for that 2-3 and it WILL stabilize in the normal range.

It requires some dosage tweaks but it sure beats the heck out of taking script BP meds.

By the way, this is the best blood pressure sup I have ever taken. It actually lowers your resting heart rate as well.

That's pretty high BP. That bottom number is SCARY. If it were me, I would end the cycle

Sorry for nthe double post, but go donate some blood if you haven't been

A good starting point would be 3 tabs a day (5 tabs if your BP is 150/90 and over) until your BP settles within the normal range (110/75-120/80). When it drops, you can maintain at 1-2 tabs a day.You'll need to tweak the dosage to find the right one for you.

It may take as much as 1-3 weeks for BP to stabilize (it'll go up and down when you start taking it)but stick to it for that 2-3 and it WILL stabilize in the normal range.

It requires some dosage tweaks but it sure beats the heck out of taking script BP meds.

By the way, this is the best blood pressure sup I have ever taken. It actually lowers your resting heart rate as well.

Im using it now...started with 1 tab a day and Im up to two. Im hovering in 130s range and if it goes higher I may take meds to keep it down. But after two weeks on it I certainly feel different. I'm much calmer and I'm sleeping better. Im eating much cleaner and staying away from salt. July 1st I go in for a BP check and I'm hoping its down.

If it will take a few weeks to stabalize im probably just gonna drop my test back down to 100-150 cause I had 0 problems when I was there. Yea the numbers are getting scary high which makes me nervous. I just didnt know if there was anygthing that could start dropping it asap. Ive read about celery seed extract really helping is it really worth it or would drop it low enough to matter?

That's quite a bit of water... What's your Sodium intake like? You thirsty, or what? Keep sodium low, test makes you retain water, so does sodium. drives up bp....

Also, If you're a big dude, you need to use a large cuff for bp. They always take mine with the "little old lady" cuff and it says I'm dead. Large cuff for the fuller bicep male please.

140/95 isn't terrible. It's treatable.

That's quite a bit of water... What's your Sodium intake like? You thirsty, or what? Keep sodium low, test makes you retain water, so does sodium. drives up bp....

Also, If you're a big dude, you need to use a large cuff for bp. They always take mine with the "little old lady" cuff and it says I'm dead. Large cuff for the fuller bicep male please.

140/95 isn't terrible. It's treatable.

Ive got the big cuff. I work on a boat in the sun 12 hours a day so I sweat constantly all day long thats why I try to keep that much. Shit I hit 2 gallons of water and use the bathroom when I wake up and maybe 2 more times in the 12 hours of work. I try to keep my sodium very low. I dont add salt to anything I eat and try not to eat things with that much to begin with. Ive never really sat down and mapped my sodium out before but its not that high at all

Go back to HRT dosage and start caring more about your health than the number you see on the scale. You will also look and feel much better, as most people on high doses of gear look terrible in their faces, if not their entire bodies. Most gear users would look 1 million times better if they dropped the 20 pounds of shit water that they are carrying around to stroke their ego when they step on their scale. Nobody on earth thinks a bloated out, red, high bp pig face with veins popping out of their head is handsome or desirable, or something to envy. High blood pressure sucks, it makes you feel like shit, and look like shit. You shouldn't just be looking for a pill that will allow you to carry on with this unhealthy path.

Like said Carditone!! Mine was similar to yours 140's/90's. I started at 1 pill per day. Two wks later I think it was 130's/70's. just give blood and it was 120/70. That's on 800 eq, 1,000+ test, hgh and slin. This is all on one pill per day.

Carditone works.

140/90 isn't a huge deal. Shit, I have patients in massive heart failure with that BP, walking around. Being sick raises it. He probably put you on steroids, which will/can raise it. You're worrying about it, which can raise it. You don't have a single cause, you have multiple. Eliminate those and you'll be fine.

Take the hawthorn berry and monitor. Yes it is elevated and yes you should keep it in the back of your mind as being high. But no reason to freak out. It is VERY treatable without prescription meds.

You want high? Try 180/110 not being on cycle. I walked around like that for years without knowing it. Felt fine other than a headache every two weeks like clockwork. With weight loss and cardio, even on cycle I'm 140/80 unmedicated. I just take 5mg Norvasc daily, problem solved.

A patient of mine refused prescription meds due to her cultural beliefs or some shit. She was 160/100 or so. 3 x 500mg pills of HB daily (split), she runs 130/70, very acceptable.

Last edited:
Like FordFan said, Carditone works great. My numbers were up there like yours regularly and now I get readings in the 124/74 area. Good Luck to you.

In just gonna drop back down to 150 prop a week and that should even it out. Imnot bloated and holding 20 pounds of water and Ted faced with veins popping out of my head and don't look like shit. Just have had high bp lately. An yea 140/80 I'm not to worried about but the last few days its been 160s/95-100 which scared me. But not taking test tonight and will resume tomorrow at hrt dose. Next cycle I will keep the carditone in mind for sure

One person gave you the answer above, you are missing cardiovascular fitness, that is why your blood pressure is high. You need sustained, intense, aerobic exercise to keep the cardiovascular system in shape. High blood pressure is normal for an unfit cardiovascular system. It may SEEM like you are getting a cardiovascular workout in the gym lifting, however it is mainly anaerobic and not sustained enough to benefit the heart. Make sure you monitor your heart rate.

One person gave you the answer above, you are missing cardiovascular fitness, that is why your blood pressure is high. You need sustained, intense, aerobic exercise to keep the cardiovascular system in shape. High blood pressure is normal for an unfit cardiovascular system. It may SEEM like you are getting a cardiovascular workout in the gym lifting, however it is mainly anaerobic and not sustained enough to benefit the heart. Make sure you monitor your heart rate.

TRUTH

It seems like cardio for at least 30 mins 3-5x per week is the answer or at least start to almost all the sides of AAS

I just took my bp and was 118/80...I am usually lower than that but just started tp npp and superdrol so it's expected I guess still not bad but expect it to get higher as I just started

how much do caffeine and sodium make a differnce in high blood pressure,i ask because if i drannk coffee before my doc visit it was alaways 10-15 points higher on both top and bottom then if i dont,i always thought i was sensitive to caffeine

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131