over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sick all the time!!!!

Fullybuilt

Banned
I know BBB is going through the same thing as me. Sick all the time. I feel achy and flu-like for months. I finally got a blood test and everything is good. I've ruled out every possible option. No hepatitis b/c my hepatic/liver is good. No Mono b/c my monocytes and lymps,etc.. came back perfect. No aids b/c my white blood cell and red blood cell count is perfect. No cancer b/c stuff would be way off on the charts if I had that. My hemocystine or however you spell it was perfect. I basically got tested for everyting and I was fine. The only thing that been helping me is Tamiflu so I must have the flu since I feel better on it. This seems like a hell of a long time though.

yeah

Bro I get the same thing EVERYTIME I start a cycle, it hinders My gains almost completly to the point where I debate never running a cycle again...I did the same as U last year & got bloodwork for EVERYTHING & all came back as negative....so I have no clue besides balming the cycle on why I'm sick 60% of the time(all of which I seem to B on)

You need some liver flushes!

Probably have about 3000 or more gallstones in your liver obstructing the bile flow. I would say cut all dairy out too, but what about the whey protein>? Thats where you need to flush your liver so you can finally start eating this again without getting sick.

mark86 said:
Probably have about 3000 or more gallstones in your liver obstructing the bile flow. I would say cut all dairy out too, but what about the whey protein>? Thats where you need to flush your liver so you can finally start eating this again without getting sick.

Liver is fine. My alt and ast levels were a tad bit on the higher side but still pretty much in the normal ranges. That was due to advil and tamiflu. Tommorow im going to start antibiotics incase I have a bacterial infection and i'll be on tamiflu as well. Tamiflu has seemed to help some days but not all days. Its off and on. So now i'll try some amoxicillan or arithromiecen(however you spell them) and see if I get better. If so, then if it was a virus, if not,..... Gotta keep getting checked.

Fullybuilt....ever since i did a body cleanse and added clove oil ED i feel great...as long as i remember to take it ED i am healthy but when i forget my body shows it...thanks Phil...I get sick like clock work when i get about 2-3 weeks into a cycle without fail...I am taking vits,flushing my body and i am hoping it works since i am gettign ready to hit a light cycle...i want to know i am at 100% before i start.

Clove oil? How much daily? Also how did you do the body cleanse? Thanks

For one

dont believe much of what you doctor says. They miss so many things its not even funny. For example, lets say you do have a couple thousand gallstones in your liver, they will not show up on a scan because they are not yet calcified. They become calcified when they arrive in the gallbladder. YOu should have the seen the first gallstone i passed that actually was calcified, looked like a big green stone!

Get "The Cure For All Diseases" by Dr Hulda Clark. Phil knows what Im talking about because im thinking he has this book as well. Although, I still am in the dark about this clove oil? Phil is this in one of her new books?

People Seem to be more sick this season.

I've been sick about three times so far this cold/flu season...and I had a flu shot! All my tests are fine and the doctor told me that it is mainly a result of others who have not had the flu shot and spreading virus' at work. Each of the times I was sick, it's been only slight bouts with the cold; certainly no flu and only lasted a few days. Each time, I could almost see the person who was walking around sneezing or coughing in my direction! Maybe next cold/flu season, more people will get a flu shot and we won't have this same situation next year. Being sick sucks.
Dave.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner