Did Tren cause hairloss for you?

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

acer00

Registered
Fuck it and shave it is not an option for me. Had hair restoration from a staph infection that covers up some scars that ate at my hairline.

Regardless I use finasteride 1.25 EOD as I am on TRT 100mg Test Prop/ week. Feeling great.

Looking at adding Tren A at a low dose 100/ week (yes I know its low, but proceeding cautiously) I saw t,he guy who made an amazing transformation a few threads ago and he is holding steady on these doses for TRT.

My question is how many of you experience hair loss from tren? I know finasteride will not help prevent it but I do have aavodart to knock down moredht to help compensate

I have heard reviews from vets saying tren converts to DHN so it will not cause hair loss?

Others say it is very Anabolic and androgenic, therefore the hairloss sides are eminent. Looking at collecting data from you guys experiences with ten on the hairline as my research is far from definitive .ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED

Also use
Nizoral
Minoxidil
Finasteride
Avodart on hand

I notice a significant increase in hairloss when using tren. Not something i notice with any other aas I have used.

reference

Also here is a detailed link that favors Trens safety in regards to hairloss.

Tren & Hairloss Poll

Nonetheless I am more interested in what fellow members have to weigh in on the matter

Last edited:
Its deca that is not spost to be used with finasteride. But fina wont do shit for tren.

My last tren 1000mg a week for 10 weeks. I noticed months later that my hair was slightly receded. It very well could have always been there but i didn't notice till i cut my already short hair to almost bald.

I am going to be running a 1gram of test along with 700mg tren and super dmz.
Sounds like a disaster to hair.... I will be using natural dht stuff, topical spiro, nizoral, and I am going to be trying a pgd2 inhibitor after seeing what guys are saying about them on hair-loss forums. I will see what my hair looks like the whole time.

tren

I have never lost hair with tren and I have used it in most cycles for the last ten years at doses as high as 800 mg. weekly tren e. I know it does not convert to dht. It is highly androgenic but I think DHT is the mpb culprit with aas.Nizoral shampoo is also highly effective in my experience. I would be shocked if 100 mgs. of tren did anything to your hairline with the protection you are running.

i shed like crazy on tren

I am usually fine but one of my mates sheds that much that he refuses to use it

OP I've spent hours and hours looking into this over the years and I can confidently say it completely depends on the person. The overall concensus is that tren definitely has the potential to cause more hairloss than most other compounds. However, there's no way of knowing unless you try it. I've seen guys claim they shed tons of hair on average doses of test yet tren is fine on their hair, others claim even low doses of tren cause them to shed like crazy. Every thread I've ever read concerning tren and hairloss has had mixed opinions/answers.

Zero hair loss....

I have 2 buddies that use it as well, they both have god awful receding hairlines and neither of them saw extra hair loss....

Zero hair loss....

I have 2 buddies that use it as well, they both have god awful receding hairlines and neither of them saw extra hair loss....

Funny enough tren is very kind on my hairline. I'm prone to mpb and don't care anyway but gear in general seems to have made no difference. I was balding at 25 without ever touching gear so pointless worrying about it. I'm very acne prone as a natural but gear and tren especially clears that up too. Tren leaves my skin so clear is unbelievable. Still hate tren unless bulking as it turns me into a chocolate craving monster even at 100 per week. Get them carbs high and im fine though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I guess try and see is the only solution. I wish it was more clear cut. I am prone to MPB so i will have to check sheets and the drain.

dht

Following this thread has made me wonder if anyone knows if simply tightly binding to the androgen receptor causes MPB or if DHT is really the culprit? I have some injectable MTR and the androgen ratio is like 30,000 or something crazy like that. I plan on trying it next cycle any info appreciated. This compound does not convert to DHT either.

no other compound causes me to shed like tren.. i like higher cardio capacity these days, so tren isnt in the gear box.

I think it's genetic like anything else. If you're predisposed you're screwed. Tren never caused any hair loss for me and unfortunately I abused it for many many years.

Maybe you'd get it if you're prone to MPB.

If not, and you shed, it grows back. If you are prone and you shed, it pretty much doesn't grow back from what I've seen...it just speeds up the process.

No problems with anything here but Mast and oddly Primo. But It grows right back after.

tren makes my hair grow I feel like, the more aas I have taken in the past including tren; my hair grows faster. Im like a damn monkey, hair everywhere and its a real pain in the ass. :mad:

I can only share my experience. I'm prone to mpb and am thinning. Test/Tren is really not that bad, even up to 600mg of Tren. I don't notice major thinning but know it can't help due to androgenic nature. I do NOT use finasteride. I use Nizoral 2% and that's it.

Now, on this same stack I added some masteron recently (first time) after about 6 weeks thinning was drastically noticeable. It was much thinner after that mast phase ended, but damn it's great for body composition! It's coming in fuller now on moderate test, moderate EQ. I've learned I can hang with just about anything but masteron. I've seen people warn of this but was surprised how drastic it was. I was only using 300mg/wk of mast prop too.

tren deca npp anavar or tbol didn't cause me any hair loss, even at high doses.

neither does hrt dose test.

I tried running 10mgs of mast a day a few weeks ago and hair started shedding again. primo and proviron are poison for MY hairline also.

You can stop hair loss on cycle with RU58841. it works good

hell i wish tren would speed up my mpb, i hate having to shave everyday, want it all done for good lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws