over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana's "eat big to get big"

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hmmmmm....looks like lots of carbs and sugars...video was really hard to follow..... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc7uJ-22bwQ]SERIES THREE Ep.#2 EAT BIG TO GET BIG with SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana - YouTube[/ame]

I understand why BBers don't divulge exactly what they do, but why just make up crazy bs like this?

I understand why BBers don't divulge exactly what they do, but why just make up crazy bs like this?

Why do you think this is bullshit? I know quite a few big guys in great condition who eat that way. PVL also do great supplements and I have used them before Rich was ever sponsored by them. Mutant Mass and Rehab being my favs now. I love doing the porridge and protein powder... one of my fav meals. The porridge thing is also a staple for Zack Khan too.

I honestly think some guys would be shocked if they knew what some very advanced guys eat in the offseason. Some people come across like they think they all have diet sheets listed out and are 100% with everything and have clean food all day and maybe an occasional cheat. I also know some very advanced guys who have atleast 7 protein shakes a day.

The amount of muscle mass some have, their massive drug regimens and hard training allow them to eat huge diets full of carbs and stay lean all year. 1 serving of mutant mass has 175g carbs in and I know people who have atleast 2 of them per day plus tonnes of food.

Last edited:
Why do you think this is bullshit? I know quite a few big guys in great condition who eat that way. PVL also do great supplements and I have used them before Rich was ever sponsored by them. Mutant Mass and Rehab being my favs now. I love doing the porridge and protein powder... one of my fav meals. The porridge thing is also a staple for Zack Khan too.

I do 1 cup greek yogurt with 2 scoops choc protein. Thats a greatttt snack. Like 25g carbs and 70g protein with no fat. Gotta love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I aint a bber but I know when I just ate everything including donuts mcds sleeves of bagels and I got to almost 300 lbs and strong as fuck then switched up to clean diet and kept PL style of lifting after about 6 weeks ppl were asking me if I had a show coming up LOL. We all are not the same some ppl have a tough time growin on just clean food. They'll still grow but sloooower. So maybe this isn't as crazy as it sounds?

Iv heard of ifbb pros eating multiple big macs lol soooo

He takes so much shit he can probably eat whatever he wants and not look bad.

after this shake he prob shot 20 iu's of growth some slin and did biceps

i don't think it is bullshit. he said it a few times that this is the way he eats. it is not for everyone he said also.

I eat pretty much exactly the same way and maintain by condition on the right amount of activity (double splits or intense lifting + cardio) and the right drugs. I'm sure Rich can get away with it since it's likely he abuses everything like crazy (if you believe his ex)

I think he's also trying to aspire to the average weight lifter.

I have seen multiple accounts where bodybuilders eat like this, I guess it is just how each individuals body reacts to their diet.

This has been talked about already

I can personally eat like garbage and still look great. Problem is, I don't feel great. Genetically, I dont put fat on easily, nor do I gain muscle mass easily. For me, I have to do a diet that is both clean and a bit dirty. I try to balance it out and fine tune my limits to keep feeling good. If I ate fast food and pizzas all day, I might still look ok, but would feel like death. I guess everything is ok in moderation.

It's all about body type, metabolism and carb sensitivity. Obviously, an endo who is carb sensitive cannot eat like that and stay lean all year round. An ecto or ecto meso who has a hard time putting on weight and isn't carb sensitive can pound down more carbs. Carb intake should be based on the things I mentioned plus the amount of activity/calories burned daily.

It's all about body type, metabolism and carb sensitivity. Obviously, an endo who is carb sensitive cannot eat like that and stay lean all year round. An ecto or ecto meso who has a hard time putting on weight and isn't carb sensitive can pound down more carbs. Carb intake should be based on the things I mentioned plus the amount of activity/calories burned daily.

I know you know this, but what you meant to say is insulin resistant.

Lets just say there was certain pro bodybuilder in Vegas, 2 weeks out from the Tampa Pro, eating Panda Express, not the healthy dish you might think...and I get he places top 5, prolly just his cheat meal :)....I know genetic freaks, but just saying, he looked nutty good!

I know you know this, but what you meant to say is insulin resistant.

isn't a good thing to be insulin resistant ? After all the one thing everyone cherishes (GH) causes this exact thing

I love that video! Between this video and the Ox video they sure debunk a lot of things being pushed by people on the forums about diet.

I love that video! Between this video and the Ox video they sure debunk a lot of things being pushed by people on the forums about diet.

Well, they also forget to mention throw in massive amounts of drugs can alter that. :D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear