advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the best way to approach hair loss?

20sam91

Registered
I'm nearly 22 and don't fancy losing my hair any time soon, I don't think it's started receding yet but I guess it's hard to tell without taking pics. Is there anything you can do to prevent it? From what I've read it's best to take preventative action but I don't want to take something for years if I'm not prone to it (my moms dads hair is perfect and he's like 95 - I don't know how true that things about your moms side is though?). I've heard the sides are pretty nasty with some of the compounds too, the usual response seems to be along the lines of 'shave it off' but that really is a last resort for me. I don't plan on using any compounds other than test because I think that's probably safest and won't go above 500mg, people shed on trt though so I don't suppose that matters. Is it just a case of you either get lucky or you don't?

Been through 2 hair transplants and the ringer on just about everything to prevent hairloss. Best advice I can give is you enter at your own risk. If you are prone aas WILL accelerate it. End of story. Minoxidil, Nizoral Shampoo, and finasteride are all that is proven to work for SOME people. Stay away from dht derivatives. Dbol, anadrol, winstrol, test are notorious for hairloss. Anavar, deca, primo, and eq are reported friendlier on the hair. This is not the end all info though. Diiferent compounds can be harsher for different people.

Word of caution; 500mg of test will cause a significant increase in dht in the scalp. Use with finasteride if concerned. I am on TRT. The first year i was on 100mg of test and lost a drastic amount of hair. Everyone noticed.

Hairtransplantnetwork.com is the best resource for all things related to hairloss and their treatment options.

Last edited:
No problem. Best of luck to you.
I would hit up the Hair, Skin, Nails forum here for some good info as well.

Definitely hair transplant. Those docs are amazing these days. You can't even tell. The link acer gave is the way to go.

Yes this is tried and true. They are pricey but the dr are way beyond the pluggy shit people used to see. I just got my 2nd and do not regret it. Keeps our looking younger for sure.

Think of all the money needed on topicals, pills, foams, ect just to try to hold onto what hair you have while it still slowly falls out. Hair transplants are forever. Those 2-6k hairs they put on the top are dht resistent and will not go away.

Another thing is topicals to fill in a little thinning. They work well too. Way beyonsd that spray can crao on infomercials. Nanogen, Fixplant, Toppik are great concealers that are legit

The best solution: Gillette Fusion :cool:

Problem solved.

Emu Oil on the scalp applied and left on throughout the night works great. Use a coconut and aloe vera based shampoo in the morning.

The best solution: Gillette Fusion :cool:

Problem solved.

I find hair to be a big pain in the ass.
I started shaving my head in my late twenties,not because my hair was fallin out.i just needed a change.
I started pullin some crazy bitches...strippers love guys with shaved heads and muscles.
no matter how much hair I have on my head...I will always be a bald man.

Ive never seen a hair transplant that looks good tbh... it just doesnt look right trying to patch up a bald spot with say 2000-3000 hairs where there should be 30000. Better off just shaving it, the bald head look is pretty fashionable these days.

Ive never seen a hair transplant that looks good tbh... it just doesnt look right trying to patch up a bald spot with say 2000-3000 hairs where there should be 30000. Better off just shaving it, the bald head look is pretty fashionable these days.

A ton of celebrities have amazing transplants.

Jeremy piven

Tom cruise has filled in

John travolta filled in

I heard Tom Brady filled in

If you have seem a bad one its prob because they didn't have enough money or donor hair to do it right

Many guys get up to 10,000 FUs transferred. I had 1750 done in my first one, and that was just to fill in a little bit of a receeding hairline in the front. If you had an entire top that was bald, you could do a mega session and get 10,000 done at once. Or you could do it the way I am which is to fill it in every few years so it is never noticeable. I am 28 and just had my first one 2 years ago. I'll do another in a year or two, probably another 1500 or so. And I'll continue to do them in the range of 1500-2000 for about 5 treatments total, which will give me a pretty good coverage and fullness.

How much does a hair transplant cost?
seems like too much money and think
of all the hgh You could buy with that
money....

Get a sexy toupee. :D

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 372
Go to a hairloss forum.

Look into dht inhibitors pgd2 inhibitors.

Don't listen to the just shave it...Sorry bro's but everyone of you would look so much more attractive with hair.

Go to a hairloss forum.

Look into dht inhibitors pgd2 inhibitors.

Don't listen to the just shave it...Sorry bro's but everyone of you would look so much more attractive with hair.

Thats kinda gay dude

Shave it...embrace it

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws