over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victory's Syntherol Log

Victory

Registered
Verified Customer
I will be doing biceps and triceps and following Big A's 30 day protocol layout with the continued 6 weeks maintenance period post cycle.

Starting size just about at 17.5" (current pic attached). Sorry about the lousy pic but have lots of tattoos and the inside bicep there is the only spot that is not tattooed (yet):eek:

Hoping to gain a couple of inches throughout the cycle but any gain is better then no gain. First set of shots done today - 2/ea bicep (outter/inner) - 1/ea tricep (back upper head).

Will post updates on pain and progress. Updated pics will be posted every 10 days as I move up in amounts.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see another log going...Keep us posted on your progress!

Great! Looking forward to see your progress and final results, good luck!

you have good shape, your really going to like your results. good luck buddy, going to be little sore next couple days.

you have good shape, your really going to like your results. good luck buddy, going to be little sore next couple days.

Thanks ubermensch! Second day of injections are done. No pain at all. Very smooth as far as injections go. No bleeding, knotting or bruising yet. Took the others advise and got the little paint roller to massage after injections and after workouts, it works really well. Arms feel tight and pumped. So far so good!

Good luck bro.....make sure you don't rush... Especially when you start injection 3 ml...can't wait to see the end results...

Thanks for posting a log! Best of luck, can't wait to see what those guns look like amonth from now.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Took the others advise and got the little paint roller to massage after injections and after workouts, it works really well. Arms feel tight and pumped. So far so good!

Yeah, that paint roller works wonders...Smooth, even massage...It will really help you stay loose while running the course and you are going to need it as you continue on!

Yeah, that paint roller works wonders...Smooth, even massage...It will really help you stay loose while running the course and you are going to need it as you continue on!

Whoever came up with the paint roller idea was unto something!! It's a must!!

Third day of injections went smoothly. No pain at all so far. Arms are really starting to get tight. Massaging with the paint roller a few times throughout the day. They are most tight when waking up in the morning but through the rest of the day it just feels like a great pump. Enjoying the cycle so far. The pain so far has been nothing like others have described.

Hey are the results permanent? Even after discontinued use will the stretching increase muscle growth potential?

Super interested in this log, keep up the good work!

Hey are the results permanent? Even after discontinued use will the stretching increase muscle growth potential?

Super interested in this log, keep up the good work!

If the proper protocol is followed, after inflammation subsides what is left should be permanent gains...The most crucial time to assure you are going to keep your gains in my opinion is during the maintenance period.....

thanks for sharing the log with us.
as K1 says, you will see great results if you follow the BigA's protocol properly.
good luck mate.

thanks for sharing the log with us.
as K1 says, you will see great results if you follow the BigA's protocol properly.
good luck mate.

Thanks Phani! That is what I am hoping. Following Big A's protocol to the letter. Have read all of the content on the boards, so any gains will be better then none. I also took advantage of the Synthetek bday special so half of my Syntherol cycle was a free gift from them:headbang:

Sixth day of injections today. Still no issues at all. No knotting, bruising or excessive bleeding.

The only discomfort is from having a lot of stretch marks on the biceps so when hitting the inner head it takes a little bit more pressure breaking the skin. Besides that the pumps and tightness feels good.

Did a quick measurement the other night before doing my arm sets, still no change in size, so I am hoping that the final few days of the first 10x1ml will see a slight growth? Though I was not really expecting to see any changes until at least the start of the 10x2ml amounts.

Arms have felt a lot more solid though, so those that think that your arms will start getting that "squishy feeling" from the amount of oil being injected, that has not been the case for me.

Victory, have you or will you vary injection depths?

I am currently varying every three days... 5/8" and 1".

Sixth day of injections today. Still no issues at all. No knotting, bruising or excessive bleeding.

The only discomfort is from having a lot of stretch marks on the biceps so when hitting the inner head it takes a little bit more pressure breaking the skin. Besides that the pumps and tightness feels good.

Did a quick measurement the other night before doing my arm sets, still no change in size, so I am hoping that the final few days of the first 10x1ml will see a slight growth? Though I was not really expecting to see any changes until at least the start of the 10x2ml amounts.

Arms have felt a lot more solid though, so those that think that your arms will start getting that "squishy feeling" from the amount of oil being injected, that has not been the case for me.

it sounds quite normal.
you are doing the protocol right.
discomfort cos you are stretching the fascia but you shud start seeing results once you start the 2ml injections.

you shud start seeing results once you start the 2ml injections.

Yes my thinking was the first 10x1ml was just getting the oil into the muscle and getting some initial stretching in the muscle. The next 10x2ml will be where I start to see the growth begin.

Victory, have you or will you vary injection depths?

I am currently varying every three days... 5/8" and 1".

I had not given it any thought about going in at different depths? I have just been doing the 1" for all of the shots.

What is your reasoning? Do you see any added benefit to doing this?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear