over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 lbs of Parasitic Worms removed from Bodybuilders Intestines

I'm curious as to how they get in there in the first place? bacteria growing into worms?

spaghetti.png

got this from wiki... pretty much pertains to most third world countries or other non US places in europe etc...

Parasites can get into the intestine by going through the mouth from uncooked or unwashed food, contaminated water or hands, or by skin contact with larva infected soil, they can also be transferred by the sexual act of anilingus in some cases. When the organisms are swallowed, they move into the intestine, where they can reproduce and cause symptoms. Children are particularly susceptible if they are not thoroughly cleaned after coming into contact with infected soil that is present in environments that they may frequently visit such as sandboxes and school playgrounds. People in developing countries are also at particular risk due to drinking water from sources that may be contaminated with parasites that colonize the gastrointestinal tract.

years ago there was the trichinosis deal in the US but that has been all pretty much eradicated through better sanitary practices and antibotics in the feeds etc... ppl here in the US just have to be sure to wash your hands cook your meat thoroughly and only toss salad after your partner is fresh out of the shower lol

Belive it or not, tapeworms and other kinds of intestinal parasites were a popular weight loss method back in the 1880's-1910's

I took a course in college on parasitology and that looks like ascaris worm. That can be treated usually with drugs that kill them and then you just poop them out. THis guy seems to have had so many that they deemed it a medical emergency and did the surgery!
Ascaris Lumbricoides Treatment | eHow

He probably got that from eating food that was contaminate with human feces. Once you get a few in there they will multiply, he must have had those for a long time!

My professor had an ascaris in a jar of formaldehyde and told us how it came from a little boy in the college town. He was a funny guy. He told us how he checked his kids for pin worms. You sneak into the bedroom in the middle of the night when the kids are asleep and look at their bung holes with a flashlight. The female worms come out your butt at night and lay their eggs around your anus.

Belive it or not, tapeworms and other kinds of intestinal parasites were a popular weight loss method back in the 1880's-1910's

yeah, from what I hear, models during the 60s and 70s used to swallow tapeworm eggs to lose weight. the weight loss is pretty dramatic after awhile. I think one of the sides might be anemia.

That's nothing. I once had a 110 lb. parasitic worm removed. Oh wait, that was my ex-wife.

I took a course in college on parasitology and that looks like ascaris worm. That can be treated usually with drugs that kill them and then you just poop them out. THis guy seems to have had so many that they deemed it a medical emergency and did the surgery!
Ascaris Lumbricoides Treatment | eHow

He probably got that from eating food that was contaminate with human feces. Once you get a few in there they will multiply, he must have had those for a long time!

My professor had an ascaris in a jar of formaldehyde and told us how it came from a little boy in the college town. He was a funny guy. He told us how he checked his kids for pin worms. You sneak into the bedroom in the middle of the night when the kids are asleep and look at their bung holes with a flashlight. The female worms come out your butt at night and lay their eggs around your anus.

Not that I eat out a lot now, but that makes me not want to eat out ever again lol. I remember this old episode on 20/20 where they had hidden cameras sets up in fast foods restaurant capturing the crazy moments behind the scenes. One guys was caught scratching his butt with a spatula in his pants. Another guy was licking his finger and peeling back slices of cheese like you do with paper. Its funny but also disturbing at the same time.

yeah, from what I hear, models during the 60s and 70s used to swallow tapeworm eggs to lose weight. the weight loss is pretty dramatic after awhile. I think one of the sides might be anemia.

Anemia is the least of it, the tapeworm will eventually lay more eggs which will travel through the bloodstream and migrate through the body becoming lodged in organs or muscle tissue (most often it gets lodged in the brain or lungs).

Those eggs will then become cysts and start eating away at whatever tissue it attached itself to. I've seen human brains in medschool from people that went on living for years with the cysts eating way at their heads not knowing about it, the brain looked like swiss cheese.

Not a good way to go. This is why I always overcook pork when I have to eat it. (Only happens with Pork Tapewrom)

Last edited:
I love the way that his guy who posted the video uses an anomaly as justification for going vegan and pushing his lifestyle beliefs. It's gross, yes, but the guy is so obviously an opportunist; it's ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131