advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Prolactin from Tren e cause water retention?

mg1228

Registered
upped my dose of test/tren e from 100/100 to 100/400 1 week ago(100mg tren m/w/f/sun)

been bloated ever since...nipples started hurting aswell

started .05mg prami 5 days ago...upped to .10mg last night(hasnt helped much yet)

so can u get bloat (mainly in the stomach for me) from progesterone/prolactin levels caused by tren?

thanks guys

If you are still using 100mg tren and upped test to 400 it may be the test that is raising estrogen levels.

fake tren? got test instead?

not sure...got it from geno....alot of guys seem to like it

aww naw he has legit stuff..I mean a mixup could of happen, but the guy is on top of his game.

aww naw he has legit stuff..I mean a mixup could of happen, but the guy is on top of his game.

different color the the test p i got from him...i figure its good

so u ever heard of water retention from tren...due to its ability to raise prolactin?

dont think it could be estrogen...have had it under control with adex at 175mg test ew...and when i got on tren i lowered test to 100mg

bloat came on when i upped the tren from 100mg ew to 400mg ew

Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Abdominal Distension Reports

There's no pathological evidence that's suggestive of abdominal distension from elevated Prolactin levels. I would suspect your progesterone levels are mildly suppressed from the testosterone, placing you in a low/ normal physiological range. There's no evidence that either of your Prog or Prl are elevated, its an assumption on your belief.

No diet change at all?

Gotta think outside of the box sometimes :)

Last edited:
Well tren does have progenestic activity - it is a progestin. Perhaps you are sensitive to it? It would also explain why the anti-pro isn't helping.

Try nolva - If the gyno is getting bad, don't be afraid to take 80mg+.

There's no pathological evidence that's suggestive of abdominal distension from elevated Prolactin levels. I would suspect your progesterone levels are mildly suppressed from the testosterone, placing you in a low/ normal physiological range. There's no evidence that either of your Prog or Prl are elevated, its an assumption on your belief.

No diet change at all?

No change in diet...been eating the same thing ed for atleast 6mo

Been on hrt since march...bloating came on when I upped the tren

I've read that elevated prolactin can cause high estrogen like sides...ie water retention...but thought I'd ask here

Well tren does have progenestic activity - it is a progestin. Perhaps you are sensitive to it? It would also explain why the anti-pro isn't helping.

Try nolva - If the gyno is getting bad, don't be afraid to take 80mg+.

Well I've only been on the prami for 5 days...and I started real low due to advice here. Last night was the first dose at .10mg

The barely sensitive nipples just tipped me off to maybe elevated prolactin...cause it didn't happen till I upped the tren...which made me believe the bloat was due to prolactin aswell. The sensitivity has gotten better since starting the prami...still waiting on the water to go away...really don't like being bloated after having worked so hard to get to single digit bf%

No diet change at all?

So your saying that the prami causes bloating itself?

So your saying that the prami causes bloating itself?

From the above link, yes. From personal experience I've never used Prami, only Bromo.

Guess I'll go get bw to see for sure...thought somebody may have experienced the same....seeing how a lot of guys have run tren.

The Tren would have no effect on e2 correct?

Trenbolone bloats me a lot even with low estro and anti prolactin.

Guess I'll go get bw to see for sure...thought somebody may have experienced the same....seeing how a lot of guys have run tren.

The Tren would have no effect on e2 correct?

Estradiol regulates Prolactin gene transcription through a mechanism independent of pituitary synthesis. As Estradiol increases and the levels of progesterone decreases (progesterone balances estrogens) Prolactin increases.

Last edited:
Tren activates the progestin receptor 2x stronger than progesterone, expect it to have strange effects that AIs and anti-prolactins won't be able to touch. There are also several metabolites of trenbolone that are active at PRs.

Trenbolone bloats me a lot even with low estro and anti prolactin.

so the bloat susbsides when u come off...not until then?

might have to lower the tren back to 100mg...cant deal with the fact that i look 4-5% fatter...Lol

Estradiol regulates Prolactin gene transcription through a mechanism independent of pituitary synthesis. As Estradiol increases and the levels of progesterone decreases (progesterone balances estrogens) Prolactin increases.

sooo...this means?...in laymens terms

your waay to intelligent for me...Lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear