Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2013, 11:51 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Taco Bell commercial with Kali Muscle. PROTEIN!!!

Iron~Warrior likes this.

Last edited by BigDM; 09-25-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:01 PM
Kilo Klub Member

lol so dumb that it's funny
E.J. and NWFD65 like this.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Kilo Klub Member

This had me cracking up.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:15 PM
Banned

Gotta wonder why a bodybuilder would want to portray himself (and the culture) that way. Like big dumb meatheads. Its bad for the sport and themselves.

About a year ago I was asked to be on repo TV show (True TV) and play a washed up highschool football player who has my grill repo'd and I have to get pissed and try to fight them. I told them hell no. Maybe to me my pride was worth more..?
james caan likes this.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TOXIC- View Post
Gotta wonder why a bodybuilder would want to portray himself (and the culture) that way. Like big dumb meatheads. Its bad for the sport and themselves.

About a year ago I was asked to be on repo TV show (True TV) and play a washed up highschool football player who has my grill repo'd and I have to get pissed and try to fight them. I told them hell no. Maybe to me my pride was worth more..?
If this were a situation like the Planet Fitness commercials, I would agree with you completely. I don't feel that this one really portrays bodybuilders in a bad light though- it's obviously meant to be funny in an over-the-top way. I thought it was hilarious.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:35 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
For money
Old 09-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

Yet another bodybuilding stereo type commercial I hate it, were all just a bunch protein devouring idiots guys
Old 09-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

He's gotta pay for his test and gh some how

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: SAM25OFF
Old 09-25-2013, 12:51 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Even though it bashes meatheads, I still found it quite funny.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:51 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

I've been waiting for that role my whole life
jay_dub, infinity1 and Stewie like this.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Kilo Klub Member

that was hilarious
Old 09-25-2013, 01:24 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Bodybuilders do gay for pay, that's worse than doing a commercial like this... only a true meat head would do shit like that.

always looking for easy way out

Look at ronnie coleman, he was no meat head, had 2 degrees, was a cop, made his own money to pay for his drugs
Halio likes this.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

The end is the best part. You know it's coming, but it's still funny.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

Nobody even mentioned the most important part of the video. Taco Bell has a protein menu now! Holy shit
Old 09-25-2013, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

This has been playing in my area for over a month now. My daughter makes her voice scratchy to say "protein".
Old 09-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Kali is getting his while the gettins good.
Johnny Smiles likes this.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:47 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I thought it was stupid, not to funny myself but I can totally see why he took the part. MONEY!! I give him props for being able to make money off his passion to get a jacked dude!!! I dont think there is one of us on this board that wouldnt like to right?
Old 09-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

repo a grill? Like to cook with? Who in the hell takes a loan out for a grill?

Just wondering how much was the pay for this gig?
Old 09-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPCS FINEST View Post
repo a grill? Like to cook with? Who in the hell takes a loan out for a grill?

Just wondering how much was the pay for this gig?
Cars grill, so the dude got a loan for a car, he made all the payments except the last one which was $245.87... bank couldn't repo the whole car because of $245.87 so they sent toxic to take out the grill of the car because it was worth $243 which was close to his payment, the bank lost a couple dollars but no biggie
Old 09-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

I think this is hilarious. Not too fond of the planet fitness shit(buncha pussies)

The fact is bodybuilding will never be accepted by our society. It's a freak show to the average person. But kali is doing what he's gotta do to make money and I personally think he's pretty funny
ldog40 likes this.