over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Levrones Stack

Equalizer

Registered
Kevin discloses his drug stack when competing in the new edition of MD magazine as follows:

50mg Anadrol 2 per day
600mg test per week
400mg Deca per week
50mg Winstrol-V every other day
50 mg Nolvadex per day

Oh, also, Ronnie Coleman wins his 9th Mr. Olympia at age 49. Right on the front cover.

Last edited:
Where's all the guys saying "no way, he has to be taking more than that. I don't believe that."

Just sayin.

Kevin discloses his drug stack when competing in the new edition of MD magazine as follows:

50mg Anadrol 2 per day
600mg test per week
400mg Deca per week
50mg Winstrol-V every other day
50 mg Nolvadex per day

Oh, also, Ronnie Coleman wins his 9th Mr. Olympia at age 49. Right on the front cover.

Looks reasonable to me.

Srry Alins not so little helper nuthin aginst U your just sharing some info with us but that so called stack is a stack of BS kinda like Arnold sayin in a video "yes we used steroids but only in the begining"
Either tell it straight up or shut up!

Where's all the guys saying "no way, he has to be taking more than that. I don't believe that."

Just sayin.

No Way!!! I know for a fact cuz I got it from his mother's hairdresser's uncle bob's illegal immigrant gardener Juleo! He's taking 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 grams of test per hour!

9th O. for Ronnie? What's this about? Is the whole thread a joke?

Didn't he say he never used tren ever in an interview once and some vet on here basically proved he was bullshitting. The thread is on here somewhere but I am not gonna try and find it. Just do what you feel like doing and don't listen to what some pro's says. 99% of the time they are bullshitting and the other they just have an amazing response to drugs etc. It's not gonna effect you in anyway. Everyone requires different amounts.

Last edited:
Srry Alins not so little helper nuthin aginst U your just sharing some info with us but that so called stack is a stack of BS kinda like Arnold sayin in a video "yes we used steroids but only in the begining"
Either tell it straight up or shut up!

No one really knows, except him, and he probably doesn't remember exactly.

Just sayin.

Youre the first person to respond, so stfu and wait then you can say that after a few pages lol :p

Just sayin.

I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn and some prime Florida gator land.

Didn't he say he never used tren ever in an interview once and some vet on here basically proved he was bullshitting. The thread is on here somewhere but I am not gonna try and find it. Just do what you feel like doing and don't listen to what some pro's says. 99% of the time they are bullshitting and the other they just have an amazing response to drugs etc. It's not gonna effect you in anyway. Everyone requires different amounts.

What is this response to drugs BS? You either have genetics to be a good bodybuilder or you don't.... and the way to determine that is how someone looks prior to the drugs with just good training and eating..... slamming down 4x the amount of gear isn't going to make up for that. Don't believe me? Do it... run some obnoxiously high dosages for a while and see if it gives you that extra 40lbs of muscle you couldn't gain with something more inline with the dosages posted in the OP. I've Been there done that and learnt the hard way.

Most people here would have no idea how to judge that because we don't have his genetics.

That's around 2 grams of gear weekly.

A guy like Kevin can prob make it to 200lbs without anything.

To think he can't add an extra 40lbs of solid muscle with 2 grams of gear is kinda sad.

And since he's off 6 months he's probably fresh and doesn't need much more than last time.

It may not be 100% but I doubt it's "bullshit".

What is this response to drugs BS? You either have genetics to be a good bodybuilder or you don't.... and the way to determine that is how someone looks prior to the drugs with just good training and eating..... slamming down 4x the amount of gear isn't going to make up for that. Don't believe me? Do it... run some obnoxiously high dosages for a while and see if it gives you that extra 40lbs of muscle you couldn't gain with something more inline with the dosages posted in the OP. I've Been there done that and learnt the hard way.

Are you lecturing me? You don't think some guys have a better response to gear than other? Are you messing? You think genetics is all about how someone looks before using gear. So you have never seen someone train abit and eat ok and not look great then take a typical cycle and completely blow up? Genetics is everything and response to gear is a real thing. There has even been a study done on humans were it was shown some required 4x the dose to get the same response.

You have never heard of a group of guys who look similar and they use the same cycle/drugs and one blows up faster than his mates? Sure the same can be said for training and diet too but response to drugs is very real.

If you don't have it you don't have it. Taking 5 grams and eating and training well will usually result in the crap genetics guy looking like a huge version of his crap self. I am not saying taking more drugs will give you 40 pounds of muscle. I merely meant some guys can take 500mg and look better than others on 5g's.

What are you on about how gear won't make up for genetics. When did I ever say it would? Did you read my post properly? All I meant was most pro's lie when talking about gear and the ones that don't and really do look incredible on 1g gear just have great genetics (including a great response to drugs).

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner