advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you have dudes who do "martial arts" type of shit at the gym ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have noticed this a lot at all the gyms that I have been. There are always these dudes in front of the mirror or at the corner of the gym doing these weird ass martial arts type of movements, boxing the air, doing judo and shit

They look so fucking dumb doing those type of stuff at a gym that is strictly for fitness...like they are posers

and not a single of them are in shape... so maybe they are trying to prove their masculinity in front of the big boys ? or trying to get attention ? Only if they knew they look like tools

There was actually one legit ufc fighter who looked good, and every time he came to the gym he lifted weights and nothing more than that ! now that's a real fucking fighter and not a poser

Last edited:
Bahaha yes I have a fine video collection of these creature features...

What are "martian arts"? Some type of outerspace karate or something? Just messing with you bro. I have guys like this at my gym as well and yes they do look like tools doing moves in the mirror.

Its pretty bad when the crossfit boys are laughing at ya...

there is a guy who just joined my gym and does what i could only call interpretive dancing to britney spears barefooted, its actually a bit of a distraction, like a train wreck you can help but look, he is good though for a white guy, he twerks, high kicks, shimmys and shakes

fitnesskatz

that some funny shit,,,man there couple young dudes at one the gyms we go to and they actually workout pretty hard and they do plyometrics for cardio well the other day they was somewhat disrespectful and doing it in the way and it looked like your basic broad jump,,,well me being a smartass i went over and said look here katz you gonna have to do your damn combine training somewhere else,,,dont think they like me anymore

Yeah, we have these clowns. Right in the middle of the weight room area. Not sure what they are trying to prove, my gym has tons of studio rooms, raquetball courts and 2 basketball courts that are usually empty, but they gotta be kickin and boxin right next to me while I try to lift weights.

Same at my gym, dudes doing parkour (spelling?) ,climbing up the columns, somersaults...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

And the ones shadow boxing, and then mad dogging people afterwards

And the ones shadow boxing, and then mad dogging people afterwards

LOL exactlyyyy ! they mean mug you when you look at them

I see these guys sometimes.

Would be funny to take a quick look around and then knock one of them TFO while no one is watching and say he fell.

Yeah, we have these clowns. Right in the middle of the weight room area. Not sure what they are trying to prove, my gym has tons of studio rooms, raquetball courts and 2 basketball courts that are usually empty, but they gotta be kickin and boxin right next to me while I try to lift weights.[/http://www.professionalmuscle.com/store/vitaman/QUOTE]

Exactly.....why must they do this in the middle of the weight area during peak hrs.? WHY...please tell me.

Yeah, we have these clowns. Right in the middle of the weight room area. Not sure what they are trying to prove, my gym has tons of studio rooms, raquetball courts and 2 basketball courts that are usually empty, but they gotta be kickin and boxin right next to me while I try to lift weights.[/http://www.professionalmuscle.com/store/vitaman/QUOTE]

Exactly.....why must they do this in the middle of the weight area during peak hrs.? Go in the fkn ab room or something.

Exactly.....why must they do this in the middle of the weight area during peak hrs.? WHY...please tell me.

So that everyone can see how cool they are.

We got these all over here in great socal. Theyll take a machine up for so long because they have 5 minutes of dancing and shadow boxing to do and of course they do like 6 sets. Like go shadow box after the workout and dont waste others time otherwise i think its hilarious i laugh at them all the time.

There is a fat kid at my gym who shadowboxes in the stretching area and giving everyone dirty looks, shit looks funny as hell!

We got these all over here in great socal. Theyll take a machine up for so long because they have 5 minutes of dancing and shadow boxing to do and of course they do like 6 sets. Like go shadow box after the workout and dont waste others time otherwise i think its hilarious i laugh at them all the time.

I'm in San Diego, and can completely confirm this statement. There is a MMA gym in every neighborhood...why do all that in the middle of a 24 gym?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner