over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metribolone experiences?

kwantz

Registered
Anyone here ever ran Mtr? Plan on using it to kick start my test, tren E cycle for the first few weeks till the tren E kicks in. I have tudca and NAC on hand... gunna start with 500mcg and go to 1mg if things are ok.... plenty of tren experience but first go with mtr.... just got a bunch of Mtr raws. so going to take the plunge with it. Was always curious... heard mixed reviews from people saying it kicks in almost instantly... are the gains going to be typical to normal tren leading up to when the tren E kicks in?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Personally I love it in the 1-2mg range. Sides start to manifest around 2 mg for me, went up to 3mg for a week and BP got so high was getting nose bleeds taking a dump lol. Now I go 1mg for 2-3 weeks, then bump it to 2mg for another 2-3 weeks before switching orals (with 1-2 weeks between).

How were the results.. and how quick before you notice them? Are they comparable to tren ace or enth or is it a completely different animal? I know Methyl completely change compounds.... like Methyl masteron ( superdrol) is way different than regular mast.

Results? Well strength and vascularity go through the roof... not sure about actual gains, but I def look "harder" and grainier at the same weight after only a week or so. Sides are not like Tren E/A, I don't get the cardio sides or night sweats like I do with those, only mild anxiety and BP issues. I would actually say the sides on MT are milder than the injectable.

So around a week kick in time?... does it shed fat like other trens.... i can litterly eat bacon grease and cake (exaggerating) but still recomp quickly.... would you say the strength boost is better at least? looking more for recomp and strength with this compound.. after a month lay off due to a shut down at work. Working 16 hour days... no time gym time. but now that I'm laid off. Time to diet and try this new compound I've been curious about for a long time... i hope it's what it's cracked up to be.... i tried ptren.... it was garbage...

Are we talking oral or injectable.
There's a few sources carrying an inj version
which is supposed to better than the oral version
I'm getting some soon I look Foward to trying it

So around a week kick in time?... does it shed fat like other trens.... i can litterly eat bacon grease and cake (exaggerating) but still recomp quickly.... would you say the strength boost is better at least? looking more for recomp and strength with this compound.. after a month lay off due to a shut down at work. Working 16 hour days... no time gym time. but now that I'm laid off. Time to diet and try this new compound I've been curious about for a long time... i hope it's what it's cracked up to be.... i tried ptren.... it was garbage...

I don't have the metabolism to even try something like that, I pretty much have to eat clean 95% of the time while bulking to not get fat (avg metabolism, HUGE appetite), so can't really speak to it. If you eat clean and lift heavy you will get the recomp/strength results you are looking for.

Also, I wouldn't say the strength boost is BETTER, it just hits faster.

Some boards were saying the strength results compared to halo... donno the truth to that or if it varies from person to person

I'll be making mine into a oral... dont feel like filtering 1000ml and bottling them... or shooting every day... i have a bunch of tudca. Nax and liv 52...

Also where you taking the 2mg orally?

Holy this stuff is wild... almost like a drinking a coffee.. wakes you right up.. been taking 3mg... 1mg at 6am. 2mg at 7pm before the evening workout... only thing is its hard to sleep.. a problem I usually don't have with tren...

Only on day 5 feeling her good. Now... what days did you guys notice it kicking in at optimal level?

Holy this stuff is wild... almost like a drinking a coffee.. wakes you right up.. been taking 3mg... 1mg at 6am. 2mg at 7pm before the evening workout... only thing is its hard to sleep.. a problem I usually don't have with tren...

Only on day 5 feeling her good. Now... what days did you guys notice it kicking in at optimal level?

I sleep like a baby on it. I felt like I noticed a difference after only 3-5 days, but that is probably placebo effect.

Can't wait to see what happens in the up coming weeks...

This is a great, amazingly strong compound. Def varies from brand I've noticed. Alpha's is supposed to be superb

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131