Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Kilo Klub Member

anyone use IP6, is it worth it?

Cant find a whole lot of info about this. i know it can help with excess iron, and i think i read immune system as well as blood lipids. dont really hear too many ppl mention it. any insight is welcomed, as always, much appreciated
Old 11-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Most Life Extension members use it too help prevent cancer.

IP-6: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD
blackstang1288 likes this.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:55 PM
FOUNDING Member

Yes, year round @ 1000mgs in the morning

get mine from true nutrition
Old 11-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Have you noticed any health benefits OZ?
Old 11-05-2013, 05:57 PM

Dante Trudel (owner of TN) is the first person I heard that used it in his personal health supplements arsenal.

This is what Dante wrote in his blog:
IP6 … Very underated supplement…its a iron chelator…which I theorize keeps my iron count down somewhat and thru a long cycle of events keeps my hematocrit and hemoglobin from rising too high…along with that it has very important anti-cancer properties. You should take IP6 in the middle of the night as it can interfere with other nutrients.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:26 PM
FOUNDING Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstang1288 View Post
Have you noticed any health benefits OZ?
Hopefully when im 90 and have never had cancer in my life I can say it did have great benefits!

I use it with curcumin as part of my an anti-cancer supps
Old 11-05-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr OZ View Post
Hopefully when im 90 and have never had cancer in my life I can say it did have great benefits!

Consider adding Vitamin D3 and high % green tea extract to that anti-cancer stack bro!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

I have used a good product that has humanofort and IP6 in. It is made by Revolutions and called Humanobol.

USE CODE: 50SARMS50 FOR 50% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE
SYNERBOLICS.COM

Use code "Elvia1023" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:42 PM
FOUNDING Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9 View Post
Consider adding Vitamin D3 and high % green tea extract to that anti-cancer stack bro!
currently taking 5000iu (TN brand) D3 + 1500mgs Green tea caps (also TN). Dosage wise you reckon thats a good place to be?
Old 11-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

Lol gotcha
Quote:
Dante Trudel (owner of TN) is the first person I heard that used it in his personal health supplements arsenal.

This is what Dante wrote in his blog:
IP6 … Very underated supplement…its a iron chelator…which I theorize keeps my iron count down somewhat and thru a long cycle of events keeps my hematocrit and hemoglobin from rising too high…along with that it has very important anti-cancer properties. You should take IP6 in the middle of the night as it can interfere with other nutrients.
Thanks knight! You would think this would be a more popular supp as HH is one of the main issues most of us seem to experience at one point or another
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
I have used a good product that has humanofort and IP6 in. It is made by Revolutions and called Humanobol.
Wow I wonder if emeric knows about this?
Old 11-05-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
currently taking 5000iu (TN brand) D3 + 1500mgs Green tea caps (also TN). Dosage wise you reckon thats a good place to be?
Absolutely. I was definitely going to suggest TN's green tea caps since they have 98 or 99% yield. Generally speaking, 5000iu is a great dose...but the only way to confirm is to get a 25 hydroxy vitamin D test. As far as green tea caps, yes I think that is a good dose and perhaps 3g is better according to what I think I read! However, that might have been 3g of a weaker kind now that I think about it..
Old 11-05-2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstang1288 View Post
Lol gotcha

Thanks knight! You would think this would be a more popular supp as HH is one of the main issues most of us seem to experience at one point or another

Wow I wonder if emeric knows about this?
I am fairly certain Emeric probably supplies the raws.

As far as IP6 goes...if there was research stating it could lower hematocrit 5-7(hell, even 3) points....I'm sure most of this board would buy it...LOL. I'm not saying doesn't......but it's kind of one of those things that you do your research and decide if it's worth it to you at this point I guess. No outlandish claims...or even research backed claims...just for certain an iron chelator.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Dante also mentioned using inositol with the IP-6 for max benefits.
Stewie likes this.
Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpeon View Post
Dante also mentioned using inositol with the IP-6 for max benefits.
Inositol hexaphosphate is IP6

Last edited by Knight9; 11-05-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Inositol hexaphosphate is IP6
True, and inositol is a completely different molecule than IP-6. Apparently, they work synergistically.
Stewie likes this.
Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

Last edited by kingpeon; 11-05-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:40 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

As far as IP6 goes...if there was research stating it could lower hematocrit 5-7(hell, even 3) points....I'm sure most of this board would buy it...LOL. I'm not saying doesn't......but it's kind of one of those things that you do your research and decide if it's worth it to you at this point I guess. No outlandish claims...or even research backed claims...just for certain an iron chelator.
true dat. dante mentioned taking it in the middle of the night, lets say thats not ideal lol, when would be the next best time to take it?
Old 11-06-2013, 07:05 AM

IP6 Research
blackstang1288 likes this.
Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course? Each of us has such a bank. It’s name is time.

Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against “tomorrow.” You must live in the present on today’s deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success! The clock is running! Make the most of today.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:33 AM
IFBB PRO

Quote:

I don`t supply the raw material, however I was the first to introduce Phytic acid (IP-6) to the USA Market in late 1980 under the name Energix, GNC use to sell it. See attachment.
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeric delczeg View Post
I don`t supply the raw material, however I was the first to introduce Phytic acid (IP-6) to the USA Market in late 1980 under the name Energix, GNC use to sell it. See attachment.
The product we were talking about has Humanofort in it. Those were the raws I was referring to...not IP6.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Wow so according to that IP6 is NOT an iron chelator. What're your thoughts here?