over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr G. HRT

aflo

Registered
When doing Dr G. HRT protocol of tren/test 100/100
Would doing tren ace 50/ and test PP 50 on Monday and
Thursday be too big of a gap to inject? Thanks
Just contemplating ideas?

u will want ed or eod injects mon an thurs injects will have ure level up and down way to much u want as much stable levels as pos..

Ya whole point of HRT is to avoid any use of AI!
Thanks for the reply!

Is there a big difference between tren ace and tren enanthate with this protocol? If not, why not use the longer ester? Should keep levels more stable and would allow for less frequent injections, I would think.

That is not Hormone Replacement Therapy. Or maybe Tren is a hormone and I just don't know it.

That is not Hormone Replacement Therapy. Or maybe Tren is a hormone and I just don't know it.

Tren is a hormone.

The problem lies in the word "replacement", as tren doesn't occur naturally in the human body.

There's a trend of using the acronyms TRT and HRT wrongly.

This is HT, not HRT.

wat

all steroids are hormones. you could argue that this just isnt hormone REPLACEMENT therapy, because you dont replace something with the same. well, you do replace test with tren though.

it certainly is not TRT - testosterone replacement therapy though.
but if bloodwork comes out fine and that improves your life quality i dont see a problem. hell, most here just cruise and 250mg test a week certainly is not TRT for 90% of the guys...

EDIT: damn allex you were faster than me :D

That's definitely too far apart for those short acting esters. It would be better at 25mg 4x per week instead...

wat

all steroids are hormones. you could argue that this just isnt hormone REPLACEMENT therapy, because you dont replace something with the same. well, you do replace test with tren though.

it certainly is not TRT - testosterone replacement therapy though.
but if bloodwork comes out fine and that improves your life quality i dont see a problem. hell, most here just cruise and 250mg test a week certainly is not TRT for 90% of the guys...

EDIT: damn allex you were faster than me :D

I didn't explain myself correctly. Tren is not a hormone our body produces so the term HRT is incorrect. And, I don't think all steroids are hormones. I could be wrong on this though. If someone knows for sure, please let me know.

Last edited:
Tren is a hormone.

The problem lies in the word "replacement", as tren doesn't occur naturally in the human body.

This is HT, not HRT.

but it works so perfectly that after I stop it my body asks for me... so I can't ever stop

100 test 100 tren is the best thing out there...Stay lean year round, say whatt !!

Tren is a hormone.

This is HT, not HRT.

took the words right outta my mouth

but it works so perfectly that after I stop it my body asks for me... so I can't ever stop

100 test 100 tren is the best thing out there...Stay lean year round, say whatt !!

I am very curious to what someones bloods look like after a year of this protocol.

I would not recommend short esters for this purpose. You want tren enanthate not acetate. The whole idea is to maintain as even as level as possible.

I would not recommend short esters for this purpose. You want tren enanthate not acetate. The whole idea is to maintain as even as level as possible.

Alpha, is it safe to assume that your opinion is that this is a healthy option for a 'standard' TRT? Didn't want to assume based on your reply above. If so, is the 100/100 number the dosage you recommend?

Thanks for your expertise advise alpha! Always
Good to hear your input!

Alpha, is it safe to assume that your opinion is that this is a healthy option for a 'standard' TRT? Didn't want to assume based on your reply above. If so, is the 100/100 number the dosage you recommend?

I currently have many patients that are on the test/tren 100/100 for more than two years without any issues. Now let me preface by saying some no matter what you put them on including test alone at TRT doses can have increased lipids, or hemoglobin count. It is one of those it is what it is kind of things. But the addition of tren didnt make it worse. The 100/100 has proven golden, no pun in tended. Another issue is people think , "well if 100/100 is good then maybe 150/150 or 200/200 is even better." Well at that point you are not in TRT/HRT doses anymore. I have patients that even do amazing on 75/75.

Remember that 75mg of quality test can get your test level to 500-600 easily. Then the addition of 75mg of tren still does amazing job at adding additional androgens in your body along with better anabolic activity.

Can't speak for a year, but 2-3 months of 100/100 was great. Stayed leaner, didn't lose any strength, good libido and energy, no side effects. Never going back to 200-300 test only again.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws