over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Big Ramy pictures @ 335lbs

scottswald

Registered
posted by dennis james an hour ago with the following:

"Why do we call him Big Ramy? Because he is bigger than big. Ramy after a nice long break is back on track and is getting even bigger. This is him today at 152kg 335lbs in what I call great off season condition. We have another month before he will start his contest diet so believe me when I say, New York is in for another surprise."

Attachments

• 1004950_10153739870465121_633910890_n.jpg
    1004950_10153739870465121_633910890_n.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 81,483
Ronnie looked bigger at 320lbs. Is Ramy taller?

He looks massive, but 335lbs?! :eek:

that is just nuts:eek:

Ronnie looked bigger at 320lbs. Is Ramy taller?

He looks massive, but 335lbs?! :eek:

No taller but Ronnie had amazing muscle maturity and separation and may have been even leaner at a comparable weight. But look at the age difference when each guy reached this size. Rammy has a lot of years ahead of him to hone in his freaky size. Not saying Rammy has better genetics but he is on a fast track to monster status made possible by knowledge gleaned from guys like Ronnie. What Ronnie was doing to win Olympias is now common practice in the pros and even in top level armatures.

Huge... But he needs more traps and overall back thickness. Everything else just needs to mature a bit. If he can stay healthy he will be a true Olympia contender in the next couple years.

how tall is he?
that might be heaviest/biggest/leanest bodybuilder at this height EVER.
crazy. :eek:

anyone feel like all of a sudden taking up golf... or bowling.....? lol
that's just crazy. Dennis is having a BLAST! :)
-JS

Last edited:
I think this is what the problem with bodybuilding is right now (not saying he is trying to do this) but I feel like people are so caught up in the im 5'7 at 240. I think people should be more focused on what they look like the illusion of it all he does not look 335 he looks alot smaller then ronnie offseason and in contest condition. Not arguing about age muscle maturity etc. Just seems like alot of guys are focused on this number on the scale.

how tall is he?
that might be heaviest/biggest/leanest bodybuilder at this height EVER.
crazy. :eek:

anyone feel like all of a sudden taking up golf... or bowling.....? lol
-JS

Seriously, right!?

I think Big Ramy might have the genetics to push bodybuilding into the "next phase" - similar to how Ronnie, Dorian, and others advanced the sport during their careers.

I simply hate what he does with his lat spread, similar to Greene's.

I don't think a bodybuilder can win the O looking like this on a mandatory. Heath's spread will always be flawless...

-JS

Yes he is! Dennis was a hell of a BB in his day. Now he can pass all that knowledge down minus all the fuck ups. That's exactly what I was referring to above. I mean not many guys know better than Dennis when it comes to achieving freaky size and fullness! He has done it all. Rammy is in good hands. Now lets see if he can really nail that conditioning...

I simply hate what he does with his lat spread, similar to Greene's.

I don't think a bodybuilder can win the O looking like this on a mandatory. Heath's spread will always be flawless...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Exactly!!! Their traps disappear and they over widen the lats taking away from the look of thickness and density! How can some of the top guys in the world fuck up a mandatory pose for years without anyone pointing it out to them!?!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Exactly!!! Their traps disappear and they over widen the lats taking away from the look of thickness and density! How can some of the top guys in the world fuck up a mandatory pose for years without anyone pointing it out to them!?!

Is it something hes doing or is he just that wide where he has to pose that way to hold it,100% agree with the look of the traps makes him look stretched

I think this is what the problem with bodybuilding is right now (not saying he is trying to do this) but I feel like people are so caught up in the im 5'7 at 240. I think people should be more focused on what they look like the illusion of it all he does not look 335 he looks alot smaller then ronnie offseason and in contest condition. Not arguing about age muscle maturity etc. Just seems like alot of guys are focused on this number on the scale.

Yup, it's because people are so dam delusional. My opinion is pics or gtfo when people ask for advice or try to prove something.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws