over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wanting to be a local police officer

jay o.

Registered
How does that work in terms of using AAS or even just PH's? Really curious...seems Ronnie Coleman got the job no problem with obvious use so it really makes me wonder.

Last edited:
I just watched a video on YouTube of Ronnie C. He was talking about how he had to win the Olympia all natural because he was a cop and the amount of drug testing he underwent. Yea right !!!!! LoL

I just watched a video on YouTube of Ronnie C. He was talking about how he had to win the Olympia all natural because he was a cop and the amount of drug testing he underwent. Yea right !!!!! LoL

Maybe he was on "the clear".

just goes to show you how some cops have absolutely no integrity. Those are the ones who are a disgrace to the badge.

if you do end up getting hired using or have used aas (a controlled substance)
remember two things. 1. you beat out someone else who wanted that position and most likely shit will come up. jealousy and back stabbing are common in that profession 2. internal affairs is not your friend. one fuk up and they will pull that card so fast you be they wondering how the fuk did they know so much about what I do off the clock. good luck.

I have a few points id like to make ,i have no issue with you taking steroids a s a cop .I live in troy mi my friend knows cops that are on it in troy I'm not sure how candid i should be here , but heres what i think and il bet on .Number 1 just a few months ago a local cop got busted for dealing gear and its been happening a lot in mi ,his chief vouched for him but he was screwed .OK heres my point your a cop time goes by you get comfortable maybe some cops get jealous you look buff they look like crap they think your on gear cause in 2014 its very popular remember that ,maybe you slip and tell a fellow cop etc. i know cops have a code but dude if i were you and became a cop i would have to be low key ,no matter how comfortable or who you think your boys are , remember cops don't do well in prison .BTW you'll pass the drug test don't worry , ThE worst thing o know in 14 yrs of gear use is that i get ignorant like none notices 19in arms and thinks steroids yes people will think that it s up to you to lie and protect your ass bro , me idk I'm not a cop i tell people I'm on I'm sick of denying it , good luck heed my words I'm not talking shit.

I have a few points id like to make ,i have no issue with you taking steroids a s a cop .I live in troy mi my friend knows cops that are on it in troy I'm not sure how candid i should be here , but heres what i think and il bet on .Number 1 just a few months ago a local cop got busted for dealing gear and its been happening a lot in mi ,his chief vouched for him but he was screwed .OK heres my point your a cop time goes by you get comfortable maybe some cops get jealous you look buff they look like crap they think your on gear cause in 2014 its very popular remember that ,maybe you slip and tell a fellow cop etc. i know cops have a code but dude if i were you and became a cop i would have to be low key ,no matter how comfortable or who you think your boys are , remember cops don't do well in prison .BTW you'll pass the drug test don't worry , ThE worst thing o know in 14 yrs of gear use is that i get ignorant like none notices 19in arms and thinks steroids yes people will think that it s up to you to lie and protect your ass bro , me idk I'm not a cop i tell people I'm on I'm sick of denying it , good luck heed my words I'm not talking shit.

this was a tough read, but I made it through

Im a 7 time felon....my last 2 felonies came from smashing up a cop car in a mcdonalds parking lot. I have so much respect for law enforcement...you get paid $33k A year to deal the worst of societys shit. You leave every day not knowing if you are coming home.....thank you for service....from a convicted felon thank you! Im not that bad....live is weird man.....ive helped people when I could have....

Im a 7 time felon....my last 2 felonies came from smashing up a cop car in a mcdonalds parking lot. I have so much respect for law enforcement...you get paid $33k A year to deal the worst of societys shit. You leave every day not knowing if you are coming home.....thank you for service....from a convicted felon thank you! Im not that bad....live is weird man.....ive helped people when I could have....

Huh?

lol no..

TOUGH READ! SURE WAS! Every cop I know is into some shady shit or was before they were a cop! Cleaned up their shit for couple years until they were hired and off probation period. Who we kidding it part most cops personality 80% of them anyway!

33k where is this? Cops start at 55k where I live and get all the OT they want. One highest paid city worker in my town was a cop who worked OT and made like 120k last year. They always post top 10 salaries for city workers and always few cops in there.

I hand out with lot local and you should see the shit they pull and into to! You need to know how to play the game its the same with anything else!

Last edited:
Anyone willing to put people in jail for the same shit they do, is a piece of shit themselves, in my eyes. If you're going to be a cop, be a good one.

Depends on the city and state your in. Some places don't even ask about steroid use, some do, and make it clear that you couldn't have used any in a year to 5 years of testing. A polygraph test they will usually ask if you have used certain drugs, but 9 times out of 10 leave out juice.

As far as pay cops do not make much. Most small cities you start at 29k. Bigger cities you start off in the 40k-50k region through what I've seen, researched, and what friends across the country that are LE have told me. City police and county sheriff generally make the lowest (besides large metro areas), then state police, and Feds.

There is nothing wrong with LE using juice in my opinion. Look how many guys on here have respectable jobs, take care of their family, and live honest lives. So as we all know just because you use gear it doesn't make you a lying, dirty, aggressive ahole.

From what I gather you live an 'enhanced' existence, so if you did take on the role as cop, isn't it a conflict of moral interest for you to be using and at the same time, potentially having to arrest civilian users you may be training next to in the gym?

Imagine how you would be looked upon if you were known in the BBing community?

Or do you do your job as cop but compromise your position/oath you took when you signed up & turn a blind eye to certain situations?

Get TRT and use Legal PH's or Legal Designers to enhance things if Dept. policy doesn't forbid it. It's doable. But leave youself at least the possibility of deniability. Scrip test, legal everything else. Anything more is a time bomb, anything less (than at least getting a scrip for Test), is lazy. Get the scrip after you're hired.

NEVER give anyone, anything, even someone else on TRT. Never tell anyone unless it's totally legal....and not even then. It might not be your partner who rats, it may be his 3rd cousin scum-bag that you meet at a barbecue who just SAYS he heard you talking about gear. The dept is required to follow up on possible felonies.

Do NOT continue ordering things as you do now.
Don't lie on the Poly.

Honestly, as a Cop in a busy city (not some small, quiet town) you'll be so busy and consumed with being a Cop, BBing will probably take a backseat. Which is fine...it's a totally different life with totally different priorities.

Anyone willing to put people in jail for the same shit they do, is a piece of shit themselves, in my eyes. If you're going to be a cop, be a good one.

Just don't be on the drug squad. That's where my issue lays. Or if a cop and busting steroid ring. Sit that one out. Sick lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just become a firefighter, most people like fireman and want to see them in good shape. Ohh and it's the best job in the world. Pay isn't great, most of us work two jobs but if your in it for pay your in it for the wrong reason. Just my .02

just goes to show you how some cops have absolutely no integrity. Those are the ones who are a disgrace to the badge.

so you think he should admit to using illegal drugs? Do you admit it to your supervisor? Are you a disgrace to your profession?

I don't understand why people bash cops that use. In whatever profession you do, you're breaking the law by using roids. Cops don't make the laws, if you want the laws changed, then stand up and do something instead of just bitching on a bb board about roids being illegal.

I'll be the first to admit, I've had my share of asshole cops that I have run into being in Baltimore and in DC, but I've also had the pleasure of meeting a few good people on the force, both male and female. Are they using? A couple appeared to be, but I didn't ask because it's none of my business, the same way they didn't ask me.

Internet forums is the main place people bitch and complain, but never set forth any motion to make change...

OP, I say go for what you want. If this is your dream, don't let anyone/anything stand in your way. Keep your mouth shut about roids and never tell anyone anything about it. If they ask, give them the BS look that my girl gives me when I try to prank her.

Now everyone can go back to bitching about cops being dishonest pricks as you jam a needle full of illegal drugs into your body and swallow a bunch of dbol. Have a good day.

I live in a 10,000 people town and it isn't a booming town ,they make 40K starting out.
That ain't shit i know but i wanted to make a point ,most make over 40k i don't know where they would pay 30k said before.
Whether they test or not find out and if they don't well make sure you are respected by your super as well as your fellow officer's also try not to give them a reason to blame you for using. We had a jailer that was sent up the river for doing what some do and that is roughing up the prisoners,he did it but the camera caught others he unfortunately was tested for roid rage and was positive.
If you do get tested then maybe you should quit using or find another field.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner