over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's Mike Arnold?

ALLEX

Banned
This is not meant to be offensive, but what's his background?

I probably wasn't around when he started making a name in the forums and now I see him posting under some sort of a guru status.

Is Arnold part of his name or just a reference to Arnie?

Is he an IFBB pro, can we see his pics anywhere?

Has he used his protocols and knowledge on himself? Does he train pros?

Is he affiliated with any supplement companies?

I'm not ill intended here. Just curiosity.

Internet guru.
I don't know much about him but he has alot of knowledge.

I've consulted with him before.

As far as I know his real name is Mike and Arnold is fabricated. Not an IFBB Pro that I know of and no there aren't pics...but if you looked at Hany, would you hire him? How about Chad? He has plenty of knowledge on his own protocols and others as well and I believe he does consult with some pros in the USA and abroad. He is affiliated with Blackstone Labs at the very least and used to be affiliated with Ergopep.

From my consultations with him, he is very knowledgeable and answers every question in depth.

seems like a smart guy... never seen him really bad mouth nobody... sells kinda like pro hormone things... takes time to answer Qs in depth like knight said which is nice at times, but he almost knows too much where he loses people when explaining.... but i like reading his posts...

I've used his insulin protocol and had decent results although nothing out of the ordinary for insulin use.

I dont think he works out but I could be wrong. I saw a picture of him on another board and it was said that he tried to bodybuild at one time but entered the land of bloof never to return. If it was him I dont know.

seems like a smart guy... never seen him really bad mouth nobody... sells kinda like pro hormone things... takes time to answer Qs in depth like knight said which is nice at times, but he almost knows too much where he loses people when explaining.... but i like reading his posts...

I think Mike Arnold is cool and has legitimate information, and he doesnt "lose" me...He's not necessarily one sided either and gives credit where is due.....

On the other hand....No one "loses me" like board member Stewie...dude comes out with the encyclopedia chemical name cascade of what the fuck did he just say? :confused:

I think Mike Arnold is cool and has legitimate information, and he doesnt "lose" me...He's not necessarily one sided either and gives credit where is due.....

On the other hand....No one "loses me" like board member Stewie...dude comes out with the encyclopedia chemical name cascade of what the fuck did he just say? :confused:

I think DatbTru has everyone beat. Remember him? I could never understand a word he was saying and he was never able to "dumb" it down. Too smart for his own good.

Yes, Stewie is incredibly intelligent and always helpful.

I think DatbTru has everyone beat. Remember him? I could never understand a word he was saying and he was never able to "dumb" it down. Too smart for his own good.

He's still around. He's the go-to-man for peptide, GH stuff.

Very smart.

Word, I remember DatBTru, you had to read like a turtle and try your best at somehow finding "context clues" , I wonder if these folks are this way in real life? :p

I've consulted with him before.

As far as I know his real name is Mike and Arnold is fabricated. Not an IFBB Pro that I know of and no there aren't pics...but if you looked at Hany, would you hire him? How about Chad? He has plenty of knowledge on his own protocols and others as well and I believe he does consult with some pros in the USA and abroad. He is affiliated with Blackstone Labs at the very least and used to be affiliated with Ergopep.

From my consultations with him, he is very knowledgeable and answers every question in depth.

Awesome. I don't really know who Hany or Chad are. Google didn't help. What are their full names? So, Mike trains them?

Awesome. I don't really know who Hany or Chad are. Google didn't help. What are their full names? So, Mike trains them?

Chad and Hany are trainers of many IFBB pros and top amateurs. But if you looked at their physiques, you would never think they picked up a weight or counted carbs a day in their lives.

Arent GH15 and Mike Arnold the same person?

Chad and Hany are trainers of many IFBB pros and top amateurs. But if you looked at their physiques, you would never think they picked up a weight or counted carbs a day in their lives.

Oh, ok. I'm just stupid.

i thought a few said he was undercover pro? not saying yes or no, i just thought that was what has been said b4 not gh15

i thought a few said he was undercover pro? not saying yes or no, i just thought that was what has been said b4 not gh15

A few also say he's a nobody with a big mouth.

I kind of said both things. Well, not that he was a nobody with a big mouth, but that some of his info was regurgitated common knowledge or just copy/paste.

I don't mind his answers anymore, being totally honest. He's very polite and always willing to help. Didn't sense any strong agenda from his last posts here either.

Regarding him being GH15. Doesn't Mike despises everything GH15 represents? I thought so...

No. Who makes this stuff up and why do you believe it?

He's not Undercover Pro either.

Strange people care enough to hate on his intelligence. It's the same usual suspects who are doing so....those that are on these board primarily to do these sorts of things.

I kind of said both things. Well, not that he was a nobody with a big mouth, but that some of his info was regurgitated common knowledge or just copy/paste.

I don't mind his answers anymore, being totally honest. He's very polite and always willing to help. Didn't sense any strong agenda from his last posts here either.

Regarding him being GH15. Doesn't Mike despises everything GH15 represents? I thought so...

You were speaking out of turn IMO. I have yet to find anything he has posted that is verbatim from another website and by someone else. Just because he is thorough in his explanations doesn't mean he should be ridiculed. I'm certain he does not want newbie 18 and 19 yr olds taking his information and not knowing all the details that go along with it...some of which may be "common knowledge" to many of us. I agree with your present assessment of him.

No. Who makes this stuff up and why do you believe it?

People on getbig were saying first that GH15 was Nasser El Sonbaty but who the fuck knows.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131