over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skim milk

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who drink skim milk?

Where im at we cant get Raw Milk,its illegal.

I was thinking of adding skim milk to my diet.

Milk contain growth hormones as well as some pregnenolone it help getting leaner, even if i hold more water with it in my diet.

Anyone drink skim milk?

I don't drink skim milk. Only 2% and whole. Where do you live??

I love drinking milk....i do however try to drink non fat milk to hit my macros and add in coconut or olive oil (not in it) so i hit my fats..... i really like chocolate milk too if i wanna put carbs in

Edit- r skim and fat free milk the same?

Last edited:
I drink two gallons a week of fat free milk.. not sure if it hurts or helps but i love milk.. also mix my whey isolate with FF milk as well.. and make my oatmeal with it.. its pretty much a staple in my diet.

Who drink skim milk?

Where im at we cant get Raw Milk,its illegal.

I was thinking of adding skim milk to my diet.

Milk contain growth hormones as well as some pregnenolone it help getting leaner, even if i hold more water with it in my diet.

Anyone drink skim milk?

If you think you're getting anything from pasteurized milk, think again. All all the good stuff you can hope to reap is killed off. Raw milk is illegal in the USA... But you should still be able to find it with a little work. Raw milk is liquid gold.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

LOL @ fat free milk. How the hell do you expect to absorb the fat-soluble vitamins? Full fat raw milk is what you guys need!

Pasteurized/homo milk is garbage but if you're gonna drink it you're probably better off with skim because all of the toxins, and there's a lot of them, are in the milkfat.

Published 2 days ago....

**broken link removed**

Published 2 days ago....

**broken link removed**

Nice article, I'm waiting for the naysayers to accuse Mercola of shilling raw milk just to sell his own product.

Just grab 2% use a splash then add water tastes the same for cereal . For thick like consistency I like thick whey shake or almond milk

Nice article, I'm waiting for the naysayers to accuse Mercola of shilling raw milk just to sell his own product.

LOL!

Guys, if you are interested..the first two links should help you locate where you can get it. Remember, in many states you have to buy it under the "agreement" it is for your animal(s).

The Weston A. Price Foundation - Weston A Price Foundation

Real Milk Finder | A Campaign for Real MilkA Campaign for Real Milk

Raw Milk and Dairy | Advocacy and Resources

If you're on the east coast Pasture Raised has some great products and shipping will be cheap. They charge $40 a year for club membership.

If you're on the east coast Pasture Raised has some great products and shipping will be cheap. They charge $40 a year for club membership.

How would they ship raw milk? And do you know if it is from Jersey Cows? I heard freezing the milk will make it all clumpy and won't be the same when thawed...at least texture wise.

If you think you're getting anything from pasteurized milk, think again. All all the good stuff you can hope to reap is killed off. Raw milk is illegal in the USA... But you should still be able to find it with a little work. Raw milk is liquid gold.

Raw milk isn't illegal. I buy a gallon a week. It's very popular in the northeast. You have to order and pay it a week in advance.

Raw milk isn't illegal. I buy a gallon a week. It's very popular in the northeast. You have to order and pay it a week in advance.

You're in a cow share program I'd guess. Otherwise raw milk is mostly illegal.

You're in a cow share program I'd guess. Otherwise raw milk is mostly illegal.

U don't have to be, they are allowed to produce a certain amount to sell to the public. Once it's gone it's gone.

Organic whole milk. Whole milk is a more "anabolic" food than skim milk, as a result of the healthy fats (CLA) that acutely increase protein synthesis while even inhibiting fat accumulation. In a study comparing whole milk vs skim milk post workout, whole milk increased protein synthesis 2.8 times MORE than skim--even with equal caloric value. There are no "good and bad foods" inherently, only in the context of a diet (real foods, not processed shit that we call food).

Last edited:
U don't have to be, they are allowed to produce a certain amount to sell to the public. Once it's gone it's gone.

Well in VA and MD, it was illegal. And in FL, you must buy it under the premise that it is for pet consumption only.

How would they ship raw milk? And do you know if it is from Jersey Cows? I heard freezing the milk will make it all clumpy and won't be the same when thawed...at least texture wise.

PR ships Next Day Air for west coast customers. As soon as I found out that shipping would be about 3 times the cost of my order I cancelled my membership.

Not sure about the jersey cows, I never asked

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner