over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4500 calorie diet

TrenSweater

Registered
So having a hard time putting on pounds , first off dint have a huge appetite , but more importantly, I work ling hours so hard to eat on schedule every day,,I need an easy diet, everything I Google has ask this weird shit that I don't the normal person has in their frig , I need super simple, easy to prepare easy to eat foods , I can eat an any time at work , the problem is if I have a customer I can't sneak away to the break room abd heat yo food , so I need also stuff I can keep by my desk and scarf down easily , I need a good breakfast idea too , I was eating these jimmy Dean pancake bowls , that were like ,800 calories along with a shake in the morning , easy to heat up and food calories , but they don't seem to make those anymore,,, any ideas,, going grocery shopping soon

Sounds like you need a lot of help. If you're lucky you'll get a lot of different opinions but you will still be in the same situation. Your best bet is to hire a trainer where you can spell out for them the cans/cants you have going on.

So having a hard time putting on pounds , first off dint have a huge appetite , but more importantly, I work ling hours so hard to eat on schedule every day,,I need an easy diet, everything I Google has ask this weird shit that I don't the normal person has in their frig , I need super simple, easy to prepare easy to eat foods , I can eat an any time at work , the problem is if I have a customer I can't sneak away to the break room abd heat yo food , so I need also stuff I can keep by my desk and scarf down easily , I need a good breakfast idea too , I was eating these jimmy Dean pancake bowls , that were like ,800 calories along with a shake in the morning , easy to heat up and food calories , but they don't seem to make those anymore,,, any ideas,, going grocery shopping soon

Healthy fats contain allot of calories in small amount.

Alternatively 2 or 3 clean mass gainer shakes with olive or coconut oil helps.

maybe state the goals? maybe throw in sum stats? just a thought lol

Just trying to add some pounds , I'm a hard gainer to begin with , running out of food ideas, it's easy when work is slow but now I need cold easy foods I guess, I have less time to prepare meals, when it's slow I have plenty of time to heat up all my pre made meals

If you arent getting FAT, then I don't see why some "junk food" would hurt.

Artificial ingredients, preservatives, cholesterol blah blah blah... Find it funny how that is a concern for guys "cruising" on 500mg but will only eat organic.

If you're trying to stay healthy here are some of what I would do. If you use protein powder. Mix some with almond butter or peanut butter and coconut oil. You can chill small ball portions and snack on them. Pitbulltank sells LBA now. Those would be great mixed with raw cream.

Ok this is my Idea.
4350 cal.

Breakfast
Banana - Medium (126g)
Eggs - Whole, raw, 5 large
Quick Oats, 123 g
Rye Bread, 85 gram
Mix it in two minutes and either drink or fry on pan

Second Breakfast
Chicken - Breast, meat only, raw, 200 g
Barilla - Penne Pasta, 3.53 oz(100gr uncooked)
Apple - Raw, with skin, 1 medium

Dinner
Chicken - Breast, meat only, raw, 200 g
Barilla - Penne Pasta, 3.53 oz(100g uncooked)
Almonds or walnuts 50gr or if you are cheap some peanut butter 50gr
vegetables (your choice)

Second dinner
Ground Beef 12% Fat, 200 g (uncooked)
Potatoes 400gr bake them and eat with skin
vegetables (your choice)

Snacks before sleep
120g oats
20gr proteins from caseine
30gr proteins from whey proteins
50 gr peanut butter

1. for meals 2 and 3 you can add some gravy, for instance, McCormick poulltry gravy mix. But not too much, 50-60 gr which is about 1/4 cup.
2. Buy crockpot to cook your chicken. You can prepare chicken in a matter of 15 minutes for the whole week.
3. Cook pasta once every 3 days and store it in the refrigerator.
4. Ground beef bake in the oven. You can also this way prepare beef for the whole week.
5. If you dont like potatoes or dont have time to bake them every day, you can replace them with something else.
6. Remember that you can mix a meal and drink it.

7. Add some post workout shake with carbs and proteins

No one said that it's going to be ease. If you want to achieve something, you have to scarifies something.

I eat oats and milk every morning for my carb portion. Not a cereal brand just straight quakeroats and milk. Its awesome. After being no carb for so long that meal tastes glorious. And its super fast and during the 5 minutes you let it soften up you can keep prepping for work.

For months while my company's new building was being built we had no microwave. So every day I'd eat my grilled chicken cold. Takes 5 minutes to put it down and it can sit at room temp til you eat it.

You have to meal prep and use tupper wares.
The night before; make 4 bags of rice, broccoli and chicken/steak
, make 10 boiled eggs, 4 French rolls sandwiches with turkey or roast beef and ham with cheese and veggies.
grab fiber one bars, oats n honey bars, quest bars and keep them with u at all time.

those are easy to hide and eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In between your whole food meals maybe fill some gaps with protein shakes mixed with olive oil for fats, and then grab some fruit or bread for some quick carbs.

You have to meal prep and use tupper wares.
The night before; make 4 bags of rice, broccoli and chicken/steak
, make 10 boiled eggs, 4 French rolls sandwiches with turkey or roast beef and ham with cheese and veggies.
grab fiber one bars, oats n honey bars, quest bars and keep them with u at all time.

those are easy to hide and eat.

if you want to spend an hour at a time eating.

You take an hour to eat? It takes me 10 min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are great ideas, and no I'm not too concerned with healthy , I can eat the shit out of mcdonalds and not get fat , I just can't leave when I'm busy to go get it

GHRP 6

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member