over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaches

Csims22

Registered
Hey, looking into maybe hiring a new coach. Who do you guys recommend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've used Shelby Starnes for a couple of years now and he has helped me make great progress with my physique while keeping health in mind. I can't recommend him highly enough.

I've used Shelby Starnes for a couple of years now and he has helped me make great progress with my physique while keeping health in mind. I can't recommend him highly enough.

I've seen his name quite a bit, he definitely is well liked. And I've seen some pics of his clients and they all look great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It depends upon your goals......do you want to take a lot of drugs or compete naturally? Super heavy weight or light weight?

Competing naturally is out. I started lifting competitively in 2012, and I've done one competition so far at the heavyweight level. I'm tall, so it was obvious I needed to gain weight to be competitive. I was shooting for 250 competition ready, but after having a kid and having shoulder surgery I've decided to compete in the physique division.

Yes

Competing naturally is out. I started lifting competitively in 2012, and I've done one competition so far at the heavyweight level. I'm tall, so it was obvious I needed to gain weight to be competitive. I was shooting for 250 competition ready, but after having a kid and having shoulder surgery I've decided to compete in the physique division.

Good choice! What surgery did you have?

I shoulder surgery. Partially torn rotator cuff and labrum, and 2 bone spurs removed that were fraying the rotator cuff. I'm about 6 weeks ahead of schedule on the recovery, but I know it's going to be a long road to get back to full strength.

Hany Rambod or George Farah. If they are out of your price range Id stick with John Meadows. Awesome guy.

Last edited:
Yes

I shoulder surgery. Partially torn rotator cuff and labrum, and 2 bone spurs removed that were fraying the rotator cuff. I'm about 6 weeks ahead of schedule on the recovery, but I know it's going to be a long road to get back to full strength.

Yes it will maybe 6 months

Me too :yeahthat:

Both Phil and shelby had really helped me.

Phil help me on my offseason while shelby helped me on my offseason and cutting.

I think both are equally good and u can't go wrong.

Shelby is one coach who has patient and is very flexible. He has answered allot of my stupid questions.

Shelby helped me out with training and diet, but most of all he helps you understand what your doing instead of just telling you to do something.

Can't afford any of these guys but my wealthier friend raves about Shelby and Mountain Dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have used both Shelby and John Meadows (non competitor here) with great success...both very nice guys and patient with me. I'm older. Both have taught me a ton of things that I'll never forget. Can't go wrong with either IMO.

You can always hire Boston Lloyd :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner