over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sweating

Csims22

Registered
I just got a new job, and have to go back to wearing a suit everyday. I haven't had to wear one for the past 3 years, so I haven't had to worry too much about sweating. What do you guys to do to combat the sweats? I'm in sales, and I can't be dripping buckets of sweat while I'm trying to convince people to buy.

I'm a fireman so I'm always sweating my ass off. But as soon as I get back to the fire station the first thing I always do is lower the temp on the air condition. Lol. But I know what your talking about because when I run clen I sweat a lot.

I'm a fireman so I'm always sweating my ass off. But as soon as I get back to the fire station the first thing I always do is lower the temp on the air condition. Lol. But I know what your talking about because when I run clen I sweat a lot.

I live in Florida, so I'm always hot. I keep my air close to 70, and when I get ready to go somewhere I have a 30 second window to get to the car and blast my ac. I hate it. But I guess it's just part of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Solution to all your sweat problems

If you are really bothered with the fact that you sweat a lot and it is systematic on the whole body there is only two options that works for sure.
Both of them works on the autonomic nervous system by down regulating its functions. What I am talking about is two drugs called Robinul(Glycopyrrolate) and Ditropan (Oxybutynin).
It is physically impossible to sweat if the dosage used is high enough. But the body can overheat and you die.
But at least the corpse is sweat free:cool:

Have cold water in the back, keep sipping or drinking every 10 minutes... it will cool you off

If you are really bothered with the fact that you sweat a lot and it is systematic on the whole body there is only two options that works for sure.
Both of them works on the autonomic nervous system by down regulating its functions. What I am talking about is two drugs called Robinul(Glycopyrrolate) and Ditropan (Oxybutynin).
It is physically impossible to sweat if the dosage used is high enough. But the body can overheat and you die.
But at least the corpse is sweat free:cool:

I think I may just deal with it...

Im in sales and have to wear suits from time to time.. I have found if I get a cup of ice and snack on it it tends to help keep me cool.

If the sweating is induced by social stress, drinking water may not be possible.

LOL ! He sweats because he is a big boy wearing a suit, plus AAS in his system.... Not because of social stress, AIN NOBODY GOT Time FO DATTT !

LOL ! He sweats because he is a big boy wearing a suit, plus AAS in his system.... Not because of social stress, AIN NOBODY GOT Time FO DATTT !

Please, you would be surprised how many who shy away from social situations due to sweat and anxiety. But it does not matter why, if the body overheat and produces too much sweat and you can't get away from the heat(meeting, social life etc) it will be a problem.

But whatever, if you don't have the problem yourself you won't understand anyway.

Please, you would be surprised how many who shy away from social situations due to sweat and anxiety. But it does not matter why, if the body overheat and produces too much sweat and you can't get away from the heat(meeting, social life etc) it will be a problem.

But whatever, if you don't have the problem yourself you won't understand anyway.

those people don't seek jobs in sales usually ;)

They need to develop some type of ultra-thin cooling suit I can wear underneath my suits.

Lots of Ice Cold drinks throughout the day. Get a decent fan to keep at your desk if possible. I always have to keep fresh paper towels (or a handkerchief) around to damp the sweat. Excessive sweating sucks, I know!

Maybe experiment with different kinds of undershirts, different fabrics. Some may absorb the sweat better than others. You may be wet underneath your dress shirt but it won't show as much. Just a thought.

Also, it may help if you can get away with not wearing a tie. I think that's the trend anyway, and you'll still look sharp.

I am a sweaty beast as well, not to mention Tren and T3/Clen (but I save the Tren for the colder months when possible). Live and die by those moisture wicking undershirts even when it's 90+F out. Keeps you from break through sweating on collared shirts and makes the whole deal just a little clammy.

If social anxiety/nervousness also adds, then you pretty much have to stick to poplin/light weight suits and keep a hanky to dab. Can use the excuse you had something spicy for a meal prior to the sales call.

Good luck

I'm a fan of Robinul myself.

to cool off, i have a desk fan, and I also take an ice pack and put it on the underside of my wrist with all the veins showing. seems to cool me off pretty nicely.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear